Whistling Songs

upload_2017-7-22_23-10-24.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

I like to whistle in the dark back in the 1930s

not that you will understand a word....

of what I am saying....

then again.....

no surprise for me ... we know we are dealing with all ignorami here....
bless LOL

For me waltzing Matilda, second most favorite song to hum, whistle or make me piss off my grand mama, who was also named "Matilda" she was a Austrian Jew that fled oppression long ago. I love her because of it, Walz me Matilda was basically about a sheep thief. My grand mama hated that song

what will Antifa poor souls ...

and all their likes know about the past and vintage?

nothing

insects that they are .....sad but it is what it is.....

For me waltzing Matilda, second most favorite song to hum, whistle or make me piss off my grand mama, who was also named "Matilda" she was a Austrian Jew that fled oppression long ago. I love her because of it, Walz me Matilda was basically about a sheep thief. My grand mama hated that song

Waltzing Matilda is great!

Thank you

I like to whistle in the dark back in the 1930s

not that you will understand a word....

of what I am saying....

then again.....

no surprise for me ... we know we are dealing with all ignorami here....
bless LOL

Love it I love this retro vibe, Whistling in the dark, good stuff.

I am a big fan of Robert Crumb, may seem off topic but not. He loved old jazz songs and hated new music and called it death music. I hear songs called "let the bodies hit the floor " and we have mass shootings and some moron that adores that song shoots 18 people in Arizona including Gabrielle Giffords, sorry to get heavy here. Let the bodies hit the floor? Do we need songs like THAT? And then there is " Let's start a riot" We need songs like this?

Forum List

Back