Whistleblower vs Leaker. Where do we draw the distinction?

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.
You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig
As noted in my previous response:

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
Stop watching news broadcasts and read up on the case, dumb-ass.
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.

Vindeman has already been caught...working with the democrats......what else do you have...since none of the witnesses so far can state, first hand, there was a quid pro quo.....
Nevermind the simple fact that Quid Pro Quo isn't against the law either.
Just like Collusion isn't against the law.
If it was most of the media and the Democrats would be in prison today.
Abuse of power is against the law. The quid pro quo is just that.
You keep making this accusation and every time we ask you for proof you run.... PROOF!

Sondland himself said there was no qiod pro quo.
And then corrected his perjury. Welcome to 3 posts ago.

Not sure where you are gettong this nonsense about Vibdland. He said from the start that trumps behavior was concerning and probably not legal.

You live in an alternate reality.

Not sure where you are gettong this nonsense about Vibdland. He said from the start that trumps behavior was concerning and probably not legal.

You can not correct PERJURY! you ignorant fuck!

No, it's a crime. Sorry kid, that's what abuse of power is.
Enacting ones own policies once elected is an abuse of power? You don’t even hear yourself.

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.
You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig
When they are alerting us to crimes.

Next.
Name the crime God Dammit!

Just like the Mueller Investigation.
The whole thing was nothing other than a fishing-expedition looking for crimes.
The So-called Whistleblower is just an excuse to start another investigation.
This time America is paying attention....and they aren't buying it.

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.
Rep. McCaul: Sondland testimony confirms no quid pro quo
Then Vindman tried to change his transcript of the call later, after he first reported no quid pro quo! Why? He is also deeply involved with The Atlantic Council that winds back to all the actors we have seen previously that have since day one stated they would do anything to resist and get Trump removed from office. Telling that Schiff shut down and coached Vindman’s testimony.
Schiff coaches Vindman in testimony, stops him from answering GOP questions after he admits to sharing call details
Both of those things are fake news.

Please stop spreading it.

His behavior, not quid pro quo! Well, for your info, many of us found Obama’s behavior concerning, but didn’t call for impeachment just because we didn’t like his policies. And Sondland, my dear. Give it up.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.
Joe Biden was threatening the Ukraine for months and then hit them with stopping 1.3 Billion dollars. It wasn't Trump, It was Biden doing this..
No.

It wasn't Joe Biden, it was the US government, along various EU governments, the IMF, and other organizations.

Please stop propagating fake news.

Cherrypicked nonsense.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.
Joe Biden was threatening the Ukraine for months and then hit them with stopping 1.3 Billion dollars. It wasn't Trump, It was Biden doing this..
No.

It wasn't Joe Biden, it was the US government, along various EU governments, the IMF, and other organizations.

Cherrypicked nonsense.

Your one liners are nothing more than that. The facts speak for themselves.

Have a nice day.
Then Vindman tried to change his transcript of the call later, after he first reported no quid pro quo! Why? He is also deeply involved with The Atlantic Council that winds back to all the actors we have seen previously that have since day one stated they would do anything to resist and get Trump removed from office. Telling that Schiff shut down and coached Vindman’s testimony.
Schiff coaches Vindman in testimony, stops him from answering GOP questions after he admits to sharing call details
Sondland corrected his perjury. And Vindland wanted left out parts added back to the transcript. Trump's lawyer said "Nyet."
Just wow. Can’t wait until a Dem is elected again and the right pulls the same tricks on the President.
No tricks kiddo.

You are falling for the fake news again.

The Biden thing is a conspiracy theory. It did not happen the way the RWNJ propaganda machine wants you to think it did.

All the information is out there, educate yourself.
Except... Your Dufus Frontrunner does his Barney Fife impersonation bragging about how Bribed the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor looking into his son's company's corruption.

Joe Biden bragging about it on video kinda nukes your 'conspiracy theory' silliness.

Have a nice day.
Sondland corrected his perjury. And Vindland wanted left out parts added back to the transcript. Trump's lawyer said "Nyet."
Just wow. Can’t wait until a Dem is elected again and the right pulls the same tricks on the President.
No tricks kiddo.
There is that silly one liner again. Admit it. You have been outed.

It's not foreign policy.
No.

You need to STOP LYING!!!
Deflection... Alynskie tactic of blaming others for what it is you yourself are doing... Noted!
It's not a lie, Son. It's a fact. You should take a good look, I know you don't seem any of those in your RWNJ world.

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.

Well, in this case the LEAKER, Eric Ciaramella had be FIRED from his post a year earlier FOR LEAKING and abused his position in the CIA to conduct a domestic intelligence operation AGAINST THE POTUS, gathering 3rd and 4th hand accounts that his attorney Mark Zaid compiled into a report that was leaked to the fascist party press.

How would someone NOT WORKING in the position, who was FIRED for criminal acts, be a "whistleblower"? :dunno:

Have a nice day.
Yes, the left caused Sondland to perjure' himself. And the left caused Trumps lawyer to cover up his phone calls with foreign leaders, as they are incriminating. Yep, sounds like you got it all figured out.

:rolleyes:
That is simply bull. You are so blind you can’t see the forest for the trees.
Just as you were with the Russia hoax.
What Russian hoax?

Forum List

Back