Whistleblower vs Leaker. Where do we draw the distinction?

Enacting ones own policies once elected is an abuse of power? You don’t even hear yourself.

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.
Joe Biden was threatening the Ukraine for months and then hit them with stopping 1.3 Billion dollars. It wasn't Trump, It was Biden doing this..
No.

It wasn't Joe Biden, it was the US government, along various EU governments, the IMF, and other organizations.

Please stop propagating fake news.

No, it's a crime. Sorry kid, that's what abuse of power is.
Enacting ones own policies once elected is an abuse of power? You don’t even hear yourself.

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.
You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig
When they are alerting us to crimes.

Next.
Name the crime God Dammit!

Just like the Mueller Investigation.
The whole thing was nothing other than a fishing-expedition looking for crimes.
The So-called Whistleblower is just an excuse to start another investigation.
This time America is paying attention....and they aren't buying it.
As noted in my previous response:

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
Stop watching news broadcasts and read up on the case, dumb-ass.
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.
Rep. McCaul: Sondland testimony confirms no quid pro quo
Then Vindman tried to change his transcript of the call later, after he first reported no quid pro quo! Why? He is also deeply involved with The Atlantic Council that winds back to all the actors we have seen previously that have since day one stated they would do anything to resist and get Trump removed from office. Telling that Schiff shut down and coached Vindman’s testimony.
Schiff coaches Vindman in testimony, stops him from answering GOP questions after he admits to sharing call details
Sondland corrected his perjury. And Vindland wanted left out parts added back to the transcript. Trump's lawyer said "Nyet."

You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.
Then Vindman tried to change his transcript of the call later, after he first reported no quid pro quo! Why? He is also deeply involved with The Atlantic Council that winds back to all the actors we have seen previously that have since day one stated they would do anything to resist and get Trump removed from office. Telling that Schiff shut down and coached Vindman’s testimony.
Schiff coaches Vindman in testimony, stops him from answering GOP questions after he admits to sharing call details
Sondland corrected his perjury. And Vindland wanted left out parts added back to the transcript. Trump's lawyer said "Nyet."
Just wow. Can’t wait until a Dem is elected again and the right pulls the same tricks on the President.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.
Joe Biden was threatening the Ukraine for months and then hit them with stopping 1.3 Billion dollars. It wasn't Trump, It was Biden doing this..
No.

It wasn't Joe Biden, it was the US government, along various EU governments, the IMF, and other organizations.

You need to STOP LYING!!!
Deflection... Alynskie tactic of blaming others for what it is you yourself are doing... Noted!

It's not foreign policy.
No.

You need to STOP LYING!!!
Deflection... Alynskie tactic of blaming others for what it is you yourself are doing... Noted!

He's not lying, you yammering fool. Get your head out of the rightwing echo chamber.

Have a nice day.
Just wow. Can’t wait until a Dem is elected again and the right pulls the same tricks on the President.
Yes, the left caused Sondland to perjure' himself. And the left caused Trumps lawyer to cover up his phone calls with foreign leaders, as they are incriminating. Yep, sounds like you got it all figured out.

:rolleyes:

Have a nice day.
Yes, the left caused Sondland to perjure' himself. And the left caused Trumps lawyer to cover up his phone calls with foreign leaders, as they are incriminating. Yep, sounds like you got it all figured out.

:rolleyes:
That is simply bull. You are so blind you can’t see the forest for the trees.
Just as you were with the Russia hoax.

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.

In government, within the intelligence community,
A leaker, leaks to the public or the press. A whistleblower follows the rules in place for whistleblowers, to keep the wrong doing within the agency by reporting the complaint to the Inspector General for the intelligence agencies.
SO why did Vindman go to Caramillo? They Committed TREASON..
How do you know Vndman went to the WB? The IG s report said this WB was working with the people in the KNOW, and discussing policy was part of their daily discussions on work....

So it is possible if Vindman and the 6 others that mentioned it to him or her, worked with him or her on a daily basis.... but it certainly is not established as fact

No one committed treason, silly one.

Next.

Have a nice day.

Vindeman has already been caught...working with the democrats......what else do you have...since none of the witnesses so far can state, first hand, there was a quid pro quo.....
Lt Col Vindman has been caught doing what?

Virtually all the witnesses are stating first hand there was a qui pro quo.

No son, using taxpayer funded military and to lean on a foreign government for personal gain is.

Duh.
Honey, I’m no ones son. And if anyone ‘leaned’ it was Biden and the State Dept. Many hated the way Obama made a deal with Iran, turning over an exorbitant amount of interest n cash without notifying Congress, yet no one proceeded to enact impeachment against him.
You are falllng for the fake news again.
HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindham Testified that He "Thought" President's "Policy" Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President

Ignoramus....
Cherry picker nonsense.

Next.

That is simply bull.
Nope. Completely factual. All facts now in the public domain. Your cultism is clouding your judgment.
You are right. The facts are out there. The problem is your sources are lying about the facts.
That's stupid. The sources are Vindland and Sondland thenselves.
Sondland himself said there was no qiod pro quo. So did Vindman until mysteriously later he decided he wanted his transcript changed. No little birdy told him, too, I’m sure, since he isn’t involved withe resisters, and all that. Nope, they had nothing to do with it. Nope, nothing at all.

if you believe that nonsense, you are either corrupt yourself or blind.

Next.

Where do you get your propaganda?
I don't get it anywhere.

EI_x3qaWwAccWv8
Just making it up as you go along then?

Have a nice day.

Vindeman has already been caught...working with the democrats......what else do you have...since none of the witnesses so far can state, first hand, there was a quid pro quo.....
Nevermind the simple fact that Quid Pro Quo isn't against the law either.
Just like Collusion isn't against the law.
If it was most of the media and the Democrats would be in prison today.
Abuse of power is against the law. The quid pro quo is just that.

That is simply bull.
Nope. Completely factual. All facts now in the public domain. Your cultism is clouding your judgment.
You are right. The facts are out there. The problem is your sources are lying about the facts.
That's stupid. The sources are Vindland and Sondland thenselves. In sworn testimony.

Let's put the orange turd under oath. See what happens.
How about we start with SCHIFF and what he knew and did along with all those we now know he coached before they filed complaints...

Have a nice day.

Nevermind the simple fact that Quid Pro Quo isn't against the law either.
Just like Collusion isn't against the law.
If it was most of the media and the Democrats would be in prison today.
Abuse of power is against the law. The quid pro quo is just that.
Yeah, it was when it actually happened with Biden. Calling for him to be charged anytime soon?

Forum List

Back