Whistleblower vs Leaker. Where do we draw the distinction?

s
When they are alerting us to crimes.

Next.
I would agree but I fail to see a "CRIME"
Abuse of power is a crime.
Show me where the president abused his power?
Turn on your TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.

LOL...

There is no crime... Just your accusations that there is one hidden some where...!!!

You lie just like Schiff..
You wanna be willfully ignorant that's not my problem kiddo.

Next.
No crime... It was a disagreement on foreign policy as Vindman testified.
No, it's a crime. Sorry kid, that's what abuse of power is.
Enacting ones own policies once elected is an abuse of power? You don’t even hear yourself.

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.
Vindman disagreed with Trumps foreign policy and thus leaked confidential/top secret information to a third party. Both Vindman and the WB are traitors and leakers.. disagreeing is not grounds for anything.

With what foreign policy did he disagree?

Next.
I would agree but I fail to see a "CRIME"
Abuse of power is a crime.
Show me where the president abused his power?
At this late date not knowing what Trump is accused of is inexcusable. Republicans are no longer arguing that he didn't abuse his power. The narrative is now that it did not rise to the level that warrants impeachment. Keep up.

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.

The difference is that the WB tells government officials about the thing, while the leaker tells it to the media or some shit organization like WikiLeaks

Next.
Enacting ones own policies once elected is an abuse of power? You don’t even hear yourself.
No son, using taxpayer funded military aid to lean on a foreign government for personal gain is.

Duh.

Vindman disagreed with Trumps foreign policy and thus leaked confidential/top secret information to a third party. Both Vindman and the WB are traitors and leakers.. disagreeing is not grounds for anything.

what top secret information did Vindman leak?

Next.

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.

Next.
Name the crime God Dammit!

Just like the Mueller Investigation.
The whole thing was nothing other than a fishing-expedition looking for crimes.
The So-called Whistleblower is just an excuse to start another investigation.
This time America is paying attention....and they aren't buying it.
As noted in my previous response:

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
Stop watching news broadcasts and read up on the case, dumb-ass.

Next.
No son, using taxpayer funded military and to lean on a foreign government for personal gain is.

Duh.
Honey, I’m no ones son. And if anyone ‘leaned’ it was Biden and the State Dept. Many hated the way Obama made a deal with Iran, turning over an exorbitant amount of interest n cash without notifying Congress, yet no one proceeded to enact impeachment against him.

a31080b0-29ec-41d7-b1a1-ebd3e4dc22d4.jpeg

Next.
No it is not a crime.
The president has the right as per the Constitution to set foreign policy, not some motherfucking holdover from the Obama Administration.

Next.

How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.

Cherry picking a phrase or two is a tired old trick son.
Abuse of Powerr is cherry picking a phrase when you can't come up with a crime.

Nice point.
No, it's an actual crime.

Sorry about that.
Only in your warped world, thinking only you know what is best for everyone.
No, it's an actual crime.

Again, sorry about that.
No, honey, it’s not. There was no quid pro quo. Whereas Biden’s actually was. Not one word from you on that.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.
Bull crap. The actual quid pro quo was from Biden! Even Hunter got involved there! Keep up!

Next.
Name the crime God Dammit!

Just like the Mueller Investigation.
The whole thing was nothing other than a fishing-expedition looking for crimes.
The So-called Whistleblower is just an excuse to start another investigation.
This time America is paying attention....and they aren't buying it.
As noted in my previous response:

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
Stop watching news broadcasts and read up on the case, dumb-ass.

Where do you get your propaganda?

It's not foreign policy.
Bull crap. The actual quid pro quo was from Biden! Even Hunter got involved there! Keep up!

You'll believe anything Trump pours in the trough. It's pitiful.

In government, within the intelligence community,
A leaker, leaks to the public or the press. A whistleblower follows the rules in place for whistleblowers, to keep the alleged wrong doing within the agency by reporting the complaint to the Inspector General for the intelligence community..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back