Whistleblower: Personnel at Planned Parenthood clinics took fetal body parts without patient consent

It's medical waste. Better to use it for research than burn it. That's common sense (which you lack).

It’s stealing, it’s stealing baby parts.”
Stealing what would otherwise be burned as medical waste? You really do lack all common sense.

That would be the same as me being upset my neighbor stole by empty wine bottle to hold a candle in on his coffee table. Just by getting an abortion you said you didn't want the thing.

It's illegal. What is so hard to comprehend about it?
It's not illegal for someone to pick through your garbage, in most cases. And not illegal for the police at all. It's garbage, abandoned property.

And there's no reason for a woman to consent to what happens after what she didn't want was removed. It's medical waste.

But taking remains or organs without consent is illegal, dumbass. It's a law

It's the same version of "stealing" as someone hunting through my trash can for used tampons. They are welcome to them.
Federal Tax payers don't pay for anyone to rifle through your trach can and take your used tampons. And unlike you, people getting abortions are not giving consent to those aborted fetus' - which is required.

...dumbass.

Abortions aren’t paid for using fed dollars .
Already discussed many times, as you know, and this was proven to be a lie. Next....

It's medical waste. Better to use it for research than burn it. That's common sense (which you lack).

Stealing what would otherwise be burned as medical waste? You really do lack all common sense.

That would be the same as me being upset my neighbor stole by empty wine bottle to hold a candle in on his coffee table. Just by getting an abortion you said you didn't want the thing.

It's not illegal for someone to pick through your garbage, in most cases. And not illegal for the police at all. It's garbage, abandoned property.

And there's no reason for a woman to consent to what happens after what she didn't want was removed. It's medical waste.

We have a lot of very stupid laws. This would be pretty much the top of the list. When my appendix was removed I didn't care what happened to it as long as they got it the fuck out of me.

It's the same version of "stealing" as someone hunting through my trash can for used tampons. They are welcome to them.
Federal Tax payers don't pay for anyone to rifle through your trach can and take your used tampons. And unlike you, people getting abortions are not giving consent to those aborted fetus' - which is required.

...dumbass.

Already discussed many times, as you know, and this was proven to be a lie. Next....
He should have said very few abortions. It happens, here and there. Also BFD.

...dumbass.

I have no further time to waste on someone who continues to lie and defend crimes. Have a nice day.

We have a lot of very stupid laws. This would be pretty much the top of the list. When my appendix was removed I didn't care what happened to it as long as they got it the fuck out of me.

Let me help you out, it's a law, the law was broken, when that happens someone is held accountable. It's how it works.

Good grief you're freaking stupid

...dumbass.

I have no further time to waste on someone who continues to lie and defend crimes. Have a nice day.
There is no crime here. No matter what the law or the policy says. It's insanely dumb to try and say medical waste can be stolen from the person who didn't want it.

Let me help you out, it's a law, the law was broken, when that happens someone is held accountable. It's how it works.

Good grief you're freaking stupid
So, slap their hand and tell them not to forget the paperwork next time. BFD.

http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PP-Mar-Monte-tissue-consent.pdf

This form changes nothing at all. Medical waste is still medical waste. Use it if you can, burn it otherwise.

Last edited:

If you get your appendix out, they don’t box it up for you like it’s leftovers .

If you get your appendix out, they don’t box it up for you like it’s leftovers .

Oh great the other well dweller chimes in

All of this was debunked by Bill O'Reilly last year (before he got fired). O'Reilly stated that the videographer shot 40 hours of video and edited the initial LIE down to 20 minutes. Sorry, it's all a pile of shit started by scumbags like Roy Moore.

So far I can't find anything that says they are required, by law, to get consent? No one asked me what I wanted done with my appendix. Anybody got a link to a law here?

It seems that no laws have been broken.

maybe he's building the perfect baby...

frankenbaby3.jpg

So when one of your loved ones dies, the hospital employees can just take the organs - despite them not being 'organ donors', since the dead won't be using them anyway....

Got it.

First off, if the fetus were truly a “loved one”, she wouldn’t have aborted it. Secondly, the fetus didn’t “die” because it was never a living, breathing human being in the first place.

I don’t imagine anyone cares what happens to the tissue after the procedure. When women have a miscarriage, they don’t bury the remains, they flush them.

So when one of your loved ones dies, the hospital employees can just take the organs - despite them not being 'organ donors', since the dead won't be using them anyway....

Got it.

First off, if the fetus were truly a “loved one”, she wouldn’t have aborted it. Secondly, the fetus didn’t “die” because it was never a living, breathing human being in the first place.

I don’t imagine anyone cares what happens to the tissue after the procedure. When women have a miscarriage, they don’t bury the remains, they flush them.
You're supposed to save all that you can so we can figure out if it was fully aborted or if you still need a D & C.

Forum List

Back