ISIS Calls for Assassination of Barron Trump After Posting His Personal Details Online

Republicans called for the death of Obama. But that was OK. Obama is black.

This is terrible. They even posted a map where he goes to school. If something should happen to Barron, the blame should squarely be on Obama, Hillary, and John McCain. After all, they helped create ISIS.

ISIS Calls for Assassination of Barron Trump After Posting His Personal Details Online

Helped create Isis?? Lol, like isis was created in a lab? They’ve existed long before obama was in office .

Cons just lie and lie .

lies are about the only way they know how to deal with Trumps douchebag status.

Like I said on another thread about this same subject.................whenever I come across a story that looks questionable, I Google it to see what other news agencies are carrying it.

I Googled "Barron Trump ISIS" and ended up with a bunch of far right wing sites that were running with the assassination of Barron thing, but there was also another link that showed up on the first page that says Barron is actually JOINING ISIS.

BARRON TRUMP JOINS ISIS

If a legitimate news agency starts running with this, then I'll believe it.

Far right wing sites like to do nothing but scare people.

• Banned
Like I said on another thread about this same subject.................whenever I come across a story that looks questionable, I Google it to see what other news agencies are carrying it.

I Googled "Barron Trump ISIS" and ended up with a bunch of far right wing sites that were running with the assassination of Barron thing, but there was also another link that showed up on the first page that says Barron is actually JOINING ISIS.

BARRON TRUMP JOINS ISIS

Gateway Pundit is legitimate. That's why they're a member of the White House Press Pool that attends daily briefings by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.

BARRON TRUMP JOINS ISIS

Gateway Pundit is legitimate. That's why they're a member of the White House Press Pool that attends daily briefings by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.

legit RW horseshit .

those cowards wouldn't dare. they know Donald would wipe them off the face of the earth forever.

Democrats would enjoy Barron being assassinated. They are already going crazy because he's tall.

In reality if Iraq had never been invaded, occupied, then decimated by civil war, ISIS would never have formed. Who got us involved in Iraq in the first place. Raygun. Who got us involved in the second place? Bush(41). And for the hat trick who in the third place? Bush(43). Hmmm all GOP. Amazing what happens when you forget history.

Learn to forget.

BARRON TRUMP JOINS ISIS

So's Breitbart. They weren't there before Trump, dumbshit.

This is terrible. They even posted a map where he goes to school. If something should happen to Barron, the blame should squarely be on Obama, Hillary, and John McCain. After all, they helped create ISIS.

ISIS came into being in 2005 after W defeated Saddam Hussein, disbanding Saddam’s army and letting them keep their weapons. Saddam’s officers teamed up with the most radical elements of AQ to form ISIS.

It had nothing to do with Obama, Hillary or John McCain and everything to do with Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.

don't worry Barron, President Trump has your back. America has your back!

DPMaBIKUQAEkEcP.jpg

Forum List

Back