Current rates paid for fetal body parts

If the mothers got a cut, getting pregnant would be a cottage industry.
The mothers get dick.
They pay for the privilege of allowing pp to butcher them and their children, and then sell the parts.
There is zero proof of PP selling body parts.
All those films don't count????

I'm for abortion. All those minority women and especially liberal women killing their children has got to be good for future generations who want children.

That said, paying women directly to get pregnant and sell the fetus part by part will improve the economic condition of poor wokies. That is women of color, WOCs.

The mothers get dick.
They pay for the privilege of allowing pp to butcher them and their children, and then sell the parts.

I'm for abortion. All those minority women and especially liberal women killing their children has got to be good for future generations who want children.

That said, paying women directly to get pregnant and sell the fetus part by part will improve the economic condition of poor wokies. That is women of color, WOCs.
Children? What? Are you talking about a developing fertilized egg, with no developed brain, being a fully developed child? Says who? You? Lol!

By the way, show us the film.

The mothers get dick.

Children? What? Are you talking about a developing fertilized egg, with no developed brain, being a fully developed child? Says who? You? Lol!

By the way, show us the film.
It's a stage of development. But who cares as long as it's dead. Keep your eye on the prize. Dead babies that have a monetary value. Don't avoid the humanity of the developing child. It's foolish. Own it. Yes it's a human being, so what. Kill it anyway. Now was that so hard?

More black babies aborted in NYC than are live born.

The plan is working perfectly.

The mothers get dick.

The films were doctored and the framers were prosecuted. So no, none of the films count. And thanks for playing; Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds

The mothers get dick.

The films were doctored and the framers were prosecuted. So no, none of the films count. And thanks for playing; Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds

Of course they weren't altered. Planned Parenthood just had a cow until they got absolved. But, what difference does it make since I am obviously upholding the commercialization of dead baby parts. The only point I make is that the mothers, as the manufacturers of the living babies from which the dead baby parts come, should be paid. How many times a year would a poor woman be able to get pregnant and have an abortion? How would this improve her economic situation. Could she afford job training, school, nicer clothing, more up to date make up. What would a few extra hundred every couple of months mean to a desperately poor woman? Someone is making money and leaving her out. When the truth is, without her and her used up pussy, there would be no babies to kill and harvest.

The mothers get dick.

Of course they weren't altered. Planned Parenthood just had a cow until they got absolved. But, what difference does it make since I am obviously upholding the commercialization of dead baby parts. The only point I make is that the mothers, as the manufacturers of the living babies from which the dead baby parts come, should be paid. How many times a year would a poor woman be able to get pregnant and have an abortion? How would this improve her economic situation. Could she afford job training, school, nicer clothing, more up to date make up. What would a few extra hundred every couple of months mean to a desperately poor woman? Someone is making money and leaving her out. When the truth is, without her and her used up pussy, there would be no babies to kill and harvest.
It makes a big difference, especially when your defense is to toss out lies. The anti-abortion activists were prosecuted for trying to frame PP for implying they sold body parts. That frame job didn't work, and your argument involves an alternative universe of facts and lies. You are simply making up lies, and changing the subject, because you are a coward and a liar.2 Activists Who Secretly Recorded Planned Parenthood Face New Felony Charges

And please do explain to us all the scientific proof of how a fertilized egg becomes an immediate fully developed baby with fully developed body parts?

Forum List

Back