Current rates paid for fetal body parts

If the mothers got a cut, getting pregnant would be a cottage industry.
The mothers get dick.
They pay for the privilege of allowing pp to butcher them and their children, and then sell the parts.

So if the mothers get paid, you’d be all for it?
Since almost mom gets nothing, are you against it?

Against abortion? No.
Dad should get his cut, too.

And mom owes him for killing his child.

Planned Parenthood and other abortion abbatoirs are making good money.
The bigger the baby, the more money they make.

"Among documents uncovered in the investigation is an image of a procurement company marketing itself to abortion clinics as “financially profitable.” The name of that company also was redacted."

160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650.png

Here’s How Much Baby Body Parts Cost

A fetus at 20 weeks with 4D ultrasound. Again I say, science sure has been devastating to the abortion industry hasn't it? And this is put up by a dr, a man of science. This baby is at the age where he/she could be aborted and his/her organs destroyed for profit.

Oh right, it's a "woman's right to choose", of course.

What profit?
It sure is profitable for some people.

"Among documents uncovered in the investigation is an image of a procurement company marketing itself to abortion clinics as “financially profitable.” The name of that company also was redacted."

A fetus at 20 weeks with 4D ultrasound. Again I say, science sure has been devastating to the abortion industry hasn't it? And this is put up by a dr, a man of science. This baby is at the age where he/she could be aborted and his/her organs destroyed for profit.

What profit?

Playing stupid again, I see."What profit? I don't see no profit! There is no profit, they don't make money...it's a NON PROFIT! Plus redacted!"

Do you think the millions they pour into political campaigns is federal money? Or is it profit?

If they made a profit on fetal organs it would have been found by the rightwing and very hostile investigations. Yet nothing was found.

You argument is nothing more than "well they have money to contribute to politics so therefore they are making tons of money on fetal organs". Their funding and expense ate open to public scrutiny.

It has been found.
And then they lie about it.
And you lie about it too.

"...investigations revealed that: “Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast improperly billed the Texas Medicaid program for products and services that were never actually rendered, not medically necessary, and were not covered by the Medicaid program.” Moreover, the attorney general charged that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had “falsified material information in patients’ medical records in order to support fraudulent reimbursement claims to the Medicaid program.”

Profit.

Planned Parenthood has been, and remains, a racket. They kill babies to fund democrats.
You know, the party of child sex slaves.

Planned Parenthood Affiliate to Pay $1.4 Million in Medicaid Fraud Settlement - The Texas Observer

Planned Parenthood, Other Groups To Spend $30 Million on Midterms

Fake news

Texas? yea right

What profit?
It sure is profitable for some people.

Not for the people who grow the meat, though.

Show us some profits from Planned Parenthood selling fetal body parts

If you could, Republicans would have shut them down

What profit?

Playing stupid again, I see."What profit? I don't see no profit! There is no profit, they don't make money...it's a NON PROFIT! Plus redacted!"

Do you think the millions they pour into political campaigns is federal money? Or is it profit?

If they made a profit on fetal organs it would have been found by the rightwing and very hostile investigations. Yet nothing was found.

You argument is nothing more than "well they have money to contribute to politics so therefore they are making tons of money on fetal organs". Their funding and expense ate open to public scrutiny.

It has been found.

"...investigations revealed that: “Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast improperly billed the Texas Medicaid program for products and services that were never actually rendered, not medically necessary, and were not covered by the Medicaid program.” Moreover, the attorney general charged that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had “falsified material information in patients’ medical records in order to support fraudulent reimbursement claims to the Medicaid program.”

Profit.

Planned Parenthood has been, and remains, a racket. They kill babies to fund democrats.

Planned Parenthood Affiliate to Pay $1.4 Million in Medicaid Fraud Settlement - The Texas Observer

Fake news

Texas? yea right

It's not at all surprising that with what's going on with Manafort and trump admitting collusion, they'd want to make up stuff to deflect.

If there was money to be made in fetal parts, republicans would be starting companies and looking for IPO money.

What profit?

It has been found.

Profit.

Fake news

Texas? yea right
It's not at all surprising that with what's going on with Manafort and trump admitting collusion, they'd want to make up stuff to deflect.
That would be like bringing up Manafort and Trump during a discussion about the sale of little tiny human organs.

If there was money to be made in fetal parts, republicans would be starting companies and looking for IPO money.
No, they wouldn't.

This is what you anti-American ghouls do. You get busted doing something despicable, then you pretend we're the ones doing it.

You're lying culls and I can't wait until you're all mowed down.

planned parenthood Action Fund is a completely separate Arm of PP.... people can donate to this political arm of theirs or to planned parenthood itself, or to both if they wish....

Money donated to them for their medical abortion arm, stays in that area and does NOT go towards politics

Money donated to their ACTION FUND goes towards politics....

There is no money for either arm, given by the federal govt, since the Hatch Act on abortions made it illegal....

And I personally, do not want federal funds paying for abortions, and it doesn't go towards abortions.... and it doesn't pay for abortions.

Federal monies primarily come from reimbursement of MEDICAID recipients for approved medical procedures, of which abortion is not an approved medical procedure.

planned parenthood Action Fund is a completely separate Arm of PP.... people can donate to this political arm of theirs or to planned parenthood itself, or to both if they wish....

Money donated to them for their medical abortion arm, stays in that area and does NOT go towards politics

Money donated to their ACTION FUND goes towards politics....

There is no money for either arm, given by the federal govt, since the Hatch Act on abortions made it illegal....

And I personally, do not want federal funds paying for abortions, and it doesn't go towards abortions.... and it doesn't pay for abortions.

Federal monies primarily come from reimbursement of MEDICAID recipients for approved medical procedures, of which abortion is not an approved medical procedure.

Money laundering.

Cue leftists defending baby murder in 3 2 1....

They think they found life on Mars a single celled organism which is dead, but then think that they didn't find life in a multiple celled living proto-Human (Fetus)

It's completely insane, and retarded.

But, like most things, I blame a mix of the retarded brainwashed masses, and the wicked elite (Capitalists) who spread mis-truths to maximize profit.

(As is the case with just about everything else wrong in America)

when you get a womb you can then complain about abortion, until then, unless you get your girlfriend pg , its none of your business.

Well that must be why the poor do not get abortions, only the rich.

No, they wouldn't.

This is what you anti-American ghouls do. You get busted doing something despicable, then you pretend we're the ones doing it.

What do you pay for fetal body parts?

Do you use a coupon or do you go black market

No, they wouldn't.

Parts is parts.

No, they wouldn't.

Shuddup, bode.

Since 90 some percent of abortions are done before those body hearts exist, I question the veracity of the claim that PP is making a profit on this. Where did the diagram originate and where is the data supporting it?
Are you unable to read, dear?
We certainly can't read the uncovered documents you didn't release.

No, they wouldn't.

Parts is parts.
Tissue is not a part.

Forum List

Back