Whistleblower: Personnel at Planned Parenthood clinics took fetal body parts without patient consent

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Isn't that a 'crime'?

"In a new video released Tuesday by the pro-life Center for Medical Progress, a former StemExpress employee said she witnessed her colleagues working inside Planned Parenthood clinics collect fetal body parts following an abortion without obtaining consent from the patient who underwent the procedure....patients looking to donate tissue from their procedures have to sign a consent form — but sometimes that didn’t happen."

“It’s stealing, it’s stealing baby parts.”

Yet Democrats have proven in the past and continue to prove they are willing to shut down the US Govt to protect the continued tax-payer funding of this institution.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/21/whistleblower-personnel-at-planned-parenthood-clinics-took-fetal-body-parts-without-patient-consent

Isn't that a 'crime'?

"In a new video released Tuesday by the pro-life Center for Medical Progress, a former StemExpress employee said she witnessed her colleagues working inside Planned Parenthood clinics collect fetal body parts following an abortion without obtaining consent from the patient who underwent the procedure....patients looking to donate tissue from their procedures have to sign a consent form — but sometimes that didn’t happen."

“It’s stealing, it’s stealing baby parts.”

Yet Democrats have proven in the past and continue to prove they are willing to shut down the US Govt to protect the continued tax-payer funding of this institution.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/21/whistleblower-personnel-at-planned-parenthood-clinics-took-fetal-body-parts-without-patient-consent
It's medical waste. Better to use it for research than burn it. That's common sense (which you lack).

It's medical waste. Better to use it for research than burn it. That's common sense (which you lack).
So when one of your loved ones dies, the hospital employees can just take the organs - despite them not being 'organ donors', since the dead won't be using them anyway....

Got it.

It’s stealing, it’s stealing baby parts.”
Stealing what would otherwise be burned as medical waste? You really do lack all common sense.

That would be the same as me being upset my neighbor stole by empty wine bottle to hold a candle in on his coffee table. Just by getting an abortion you said you didn't want the thing.

So when one of your loved ones dies, the hospital employees can just take the organs - despite them not being 'organ donors', since the dead won't be using them anyway....

Got it.

There’s all kinds of laws in place when a person dies . Death certificates, limitations of where the body can go .

It’s not like weekend at Bernie’s .

It's the same version of "stealing" as someone hunting through my trash can for used tampons. They are welcome to them.
Federal Tax payers don't pay for anyone to rifle through your trach can and take your used tampons. And unlike you, people getting abortions are not giving consent to those aborted fetus' - which is required.

...dumbass.

It's the same version of "stealing" as someone hunting through my trash can for used tampons. They are welcome to them.
Federal Tax payers don't pay for anyone to rifle through your trach can and take your used tampons. And unlike you, people getting abortions are not giving consent to those aborted fetus' - which is required.

...dumbass.
The consent of I don't want this anymore happened when they passed over the cash for the abortion. After that it's just medical waste, no one takes it home to display above the fireplace.

The consent of I don't want this anymore happened when they passed over the cash for the abortion.
No, dumbass - the person working there says patients must sign a consent form for any fetus or its parts to be kept by Planned parenthood, which did not happen.

Stop lying.

Stealing what would otherwise be burned as medical waste? You really do lack all common sense.

That would be the same as me being upset my neighbor stole by empty wine bottle to hold a candle in on his coffee table. Just by getting an abortion you said you didn't want the thing.

It's illegal. What is so hard to comprehend about it?

It's illegal. What is so hard to comprehend about it?
It's not illegal for someone to pick through your garbage, in most cases. And not illegal for the police at all. It's garbage, abandoned property.

And there's no reason for a woman to consent to what happens after what she didn't want was removed. It's medical waste.

...dumbass.

Abortions aren’t paid for using fed dollars .

Forum List

Back