Current rates paid for fetal body parts

Planned Parenthood and other abortion abbatoirs are making good money.
The bigger the baby, the more money they make.

"Among documents uncovered in the investigation is an image of a procurement company marketing itself to abortion clinics as “financially profitable.” The name of that company also was redacted."

160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650.png

Here’s How Much Baby Body Parts Cost

A fetus at 20 weeks with 4D ultrasound. Again I say, science sure has been devastating to the abortion industry hasn't it? And this is put up by a dr, a man of science. This baby is at the age where he/she could be aborted and his/her organs destroyed for profit.

Oh right, it's a "woman's right to choose", of course.

What profit?

"Among documents uncovered in the investigation is an image of a procurement company marketing itself to abortion clinics as “financially profitable.” The name of that company also was redacted."

A fetus at 20 weeks with 4D ultrasound. Again I say, science sure has been devastating to the abortion industry hasn't it? And this is put up by a dr, a man of science. This baby is at the age where he/she could be aborted and his/her organs destroyed for profit.

What profit?

Playing stupid again, I see."What profit? I don't see no profit! There is no profit, they don't make money...it's a NON PROFIT! Plus redacted!"

Do you think the millions they pour into political campaigns is federal money? Or is it profit?

Medical research
Lol, more like baby butchery
There is scientific and medical value in researching those organs
fetal stem cells

Research to grow a replacement arm or leg or heart part or brain part damaged on living humans is my understanding....

the linked article in the op is 2 years old, congress was going to hold hearings that week....

The hearings did not prove the suggestion that this was done for profit and fizzled.

What profit?

Playing stupid again, I see."What profit? I don't see no profit! There is no profit, they don't make money...it's a NON PROFIT! Plus redacted!"

Do you think the millions they pour into political campaigns is federal money? Or is it profit?

Show the profit being made by Planned Parenthood

I’m sure if Conservatives could prove they are pulling in huge profits, the would

Republicans control Congress .....if they could shut them down, they would

What profit?

If they made a profit on fetal organs it would have been found by the rightwing and very hostile investigations. Yet nothing was found.

You argument is nothing more than "well they have money to contribute to politics so therefore they are making tons of money on fetal organs". Their funding and expense ate open to public scrutiny.

What profit?

Show the profit being made by Planned Parenthood

I’m sure if Conservatives could prove they are pulling in huge profits, the would

Republicans control Congress .....if they could shut them down, they would

Planned Parenthood isn't getting the profits that trump and his administration is getting off of child sex trafficking.

What profit?

If they made a profit on fetal organs it would have been found by the rightwing and very hostile investigations. Yet nothing was found.

You argument is nothing more than "well they have money to contribute to politics so therefore they are making tons of money on fetal organs". Their funding and expense ate open to public scrutiny.

It has been found.
And then they lie about it.
And you lie about it too.

"...investigations revealed that: “Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast improperly billed the Texas Medicaid program for products and services that were never actually rendered, not medically necessary, and were not covered by the Medicaid program.” Moreover, the attorney general charged that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had “falsified material information in patients’ medical records in order to support fraudulent reimbursement claims to the Medicaid program.”

Profit.

Planned Parenthood has been, and remains, a racket. They kill babies to fund democrats.
You know, the party of child sex slaves.

Planned Parenthood Affiliate to Pay $1.4 Million in Medicaid Fraud Settlement - The Texas Observer

Planned Parenthood, Other Groups To Spend $30 Million on Midterms

What profit?

It has been found.
And then they lie about it.
And you lie about it too.

"...investigations revealed that: “Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast improperly billed the Texas Medicaid program for products and services that were never actually rendered, not medically necessary, and were not covered by the Medicaid program.” Moreover, the attorney general charged that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had “falsified material information in patients’ medical records in order to support fraudulent reimbursement claims to the Medicaid program.”

Profit.

Planned Parenthood has been, and remains, a racket. They kill babies to fund democrats.
You know, the party of child sex slaves.

Planned Parenthood Affiliate to Pay $1.4 Million in Medicaid Fraud Settlement - The Texas Observer

Planned Parenthood, Other Groups To Spend $30 Million on Midterms

They kill babies to fund Democrats. The party of slaves, the south was the party of slave and now the rich are.

Wow you believe all this propaganda don't you.

Planned Parenthood provided fetus tissue at cost.

The companies that got them sold them for profit.

Where do you assholes think researchers get the parts on which to do research?

Abortion is big business, and big profits (Capitalism)

Actually, its not, except for drug companies.

The Abortion Industry is Pro Cash. Not Pro Choice.
By Joshua Denton on June 12, 2017 in Abortion, Life

The abortion industry is the gleeful recipient of loads of money. If you’re skeptical of that assertion, just take a few minutes and do some investigative research of your own by contacting local abortion providers. You’ll find an abortion procedure for a 16-week old infant will cost anywhere from $765-$1,050, once the infant is beyond 19 weeks, the procedure typically costs around $1,700, and at 22 to 24 weeks an abortion can cost as much as $3,275.

Abort73.com, while making the case that abortion is a lucrative business, reports that:

The Women’s Medical Center estimates that a 2nd trimester abortion costs up to $3000 (with the price increasing the further along the pregnancy goes). If we take the $413 average for 1st trimester abortions and use a $3000 average for 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions, here’s what we get: $438 million is spent each year on first trimester abortions and $393 million is spent on late term abortions. That means that each year in the U.S., the abortion industry brings in approximately $831 million through their abortion services alone.

The Abortion Industry is Pro Cash. Not Pro Choice.

Cue leftists defending baby murder in 3 2 1....

They think they found life on Mars a single celled organism which is dead, but then think that they didn't find life in a multiple celled living proto-Human (Fetus)

It's completely insane, and retarded.

But, like most things, I blame a mix of the retarded brainwashed masses, and the wicked elite (Capitalists) who spread mis-truths to maximize profit.

(As is the case with just about everything else wrong in America)

Of course they don't sell fetal body parts, because if they did that would be wrong.

Forum List

Back