Whipping Democrats Back Into Line

The dictatorship of the proletariat must enforce the party line to prevent domination by the kulaks.
th

I don't think the Russian internet trolling did Much. It was the hacking of the DNC and podesta and leaking it everyday for a year.

Of course, that never happened.

1. "The C.I.A.ā€™s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agencyā€™s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence ā€” evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments ā€” that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence

" ....does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence..."

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

Now....there's a decision you can count on!

"circumstantial evidence ā€” evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments ā€” "

That's the clincher, huh?

2. Sooo....the conclusion is based on four things:

a. a determined effort to shield the hurt feelings of Liberals

b. Any alternative to Trump

c. a guess.

d. the assiduous use of the Magic 8-Ball

Stay in that Liberal line, or else, huh?
Do you have a computer, dingbat poop? Get off the propaganda machine someday....

This will put you in your place.....last seat in the dumb row.
No ā€˜Russiaā€™ Needed To Explain The Election
I will go with our u.s. justice system, thanks. The Russians hacked democratic servers and dripped it out for a year...

There is no 'justice department' proof

Not a bit......like your intelligence.

.... if the evidence that theyā€™ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the ā€œhigh confidenceā€ of the government counts for very little. "
The FBI Relied on a Private Firmā€™s Investigation of the DNC Hackā€”Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

For starters, lets see the examples of incriminating statements about Hillary that the public didnā€™t know before the campaign.
Americans have known the truth about Hillary since before this appeared in the NYTimes in 1996: Hillary Clinton is ā€œa congenital liar.ā€
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

. "The Intelligence Community Assessment, the supposedly definitive report featuring the ā€œhigh confidenceā€ dodge, was greeted as farcically flimsy when issued January 6.

Ray McGovern calls it a disgrace to the intelligence profession. It is spotlessly free of evidence, front to back, pertaining to any events in which Russia is implicated. James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, admitted in May that ā€œhand-pickedā€ analysts from three agencies (not the 17 previously reported) drafted the ICA.

"Why wouldnā€™t the Democratic Committee allow the FBI to check their servers during the investigation of the DNC breaches during the 2016 election?

ā€¦ the $100,000 spent by the Russian government is laughably small, no matter how precisely targeted. In contrast, the official Trump campaign spent $90 million on digital ads ā€” and, unlike the Russians, had assistance from Facebook employees to target and deploy them effectively. ā€œThereā€™s no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. Itā€™s ridiculous,ā€ GarcĆ­a MartĆ­nez said."
Did Russiaā€™s Facebook Ads Actually Swing the Election?

ā€œA speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, ā€¦.what weā€™ve been calling a hack is impossible.ā€ A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Yearā€™s DNC Hack

No hack possible!!!!!

And that's from the Liberal mag, The Nation......

Quite a beating you're taking, huh????
Of course there is proof, conspiracy Nut Job liar hater dupe. How is the weather on your stupid planet? LOL!

Last edited:
Of course, that never happened.

1. "The C.I.A.ā€™s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agencyā€™s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence ā€” evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments ā€” that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence

" ....does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence..."

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

Now....there's a decision you can count on!

"circumstantial evidence ā€” evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments ā€” "

That's the clincher, huh?

2. Sooo....the conclusion is based on four things:

a. a determined effort to shield the hurt feelings of Liberals

b. Any alternative to Trump

c. a guess.

d. the assiduous use of the Magic 8-Ball

Stay in that Liberal line, or else, huh?
Do you have a computer, dingbat poop? Get off the propaganda machine someday....

This will put you in your place.....last seat in the dumb row.
No ā€˜Russiaā€™ Needed To Explain The Election
I will go with our u.s. justice system, thanks. The Russians hacked democratic servers and dripped it out for a year...

There is no 'justice department' proof

Not a bit......like your intelligence.

.... if the evidence that theyā€™ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the ā€œhigh confidenceā€ of the government counts for very little. "
The FBI Relied on a Private Firmā€™s Investigation of the DNC Hackā€”Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

For starters, lets see the examples of incriminating statements about Hillary that the public didnā€™t know before the campaign.
Americans have known the truth about Hillary since before this appeared in the NYTimes in 1996: Hillary Clinton is ā€œa congenital liar.ā€
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

. "The Intelligence Community Assessment, the supposedly definitive report featuring the ā€œhigh confidenceā€ dodge, was greeted as farcically flimsy when issued January 6.

Ray McGovern calls it a disgrace to the intelligence profession. It is spotlessly free of evidence, front to back, pertaining to any events in which Russia is implicated. James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, admitted in May that ā€œhand-pickedā€ analysts from three agencies (not the 17 previously reported) drafted the ICA.

"Why wouldnā€™t the Democratic Committee allow the FBI to check their servers during the investigation of the DNC breaches during the 2016 election?

ā€¦ the $100,000 spent by the Russian government is laughably small, no matter how precisely targeted. In contrast, the official Trump campaign spent $90 million on digital ads ā€” and, unlike the Russians, had assistance from Facebook employees to target and deploy them effectively. ā€œThereā€™s no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. Itā€™s ridiculous,ā€ GarcĆ­a MartĆ­nez said."

ā€œA speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, ā€¦.what weā€™ve been calling a hack is impossible.ā€ A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Yearā€™s DNC Hack

No hack possible!!!!!

Of course there is proof, conspiracy Nut Job liar hater dupe. How is the weather on your stupid planet? LOL!

There was no 'hack' and no Russia flooding the internet with anti-Hillary info.

Essay;Blizzard of Lies

. "The Intelligence Community Assessment, the supposedly definitive report featuring the ā€œhigh confidenceā€ dodge, was greeted as farcically flimsywhen issued January 6.

No hack possible!!!!!

My member location has never been more true.

Wait.....aren't you the moron who claimed that Hussein Obama wasn't the worst failure in a century????
You continue to fail in every thread you create. Iā€™m part of the reason why.

Wait.....aren't you the moron who claimed that Hussein Obama wasn't the worst failure in a century????
I accept your surrender. Now go make me a sandwich, bitch.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg

Conservatives like whips. They have used them many times in the past.

I must say as a very liberal American the first post in this thread is so off base in presumptions and accusations it should of it's own weight of falseness fall to the reich.

Itā€™s PC...you get used to it. Nobody who takes themselves as seriously as Jumbo does is as consistently incorrect. See above. Democrats canā€™t think for themselves....right? Somehow she missed the Bernie Sanders movement where he won what...22 states in 2016. And heā€™s still in campaign mode. Meanwhile where have Trumpā€™s opponents gone? Pretty much all of them have acquiesced into the woodwork except for Kasich.

The OP is full of shit. I challenged her once to put the lyrics of a song (her choice) into one of her unending diatribes just to see if people actually read them. I wonder if she ever did.

Well, then....here's your chance.....

See if you can find any errors in the post...

Sooooo.....woe betide any member who tries to regain his or her rights as an individual.

1. As a Democrat, you are not allowed to think for yourselfā€¦.e.g., Kanye Westā€¦..the party issues you your thoughts, you ingest them, and regurgitate same when called upon to do so, and when not called upon, you must simply sit down and shut up. So, if you are black, the party of Jefferson Davis, Bull Connor, and the KKK, is your party. If you donā€™t vote for them, wellā€¦youā€™re a race-traitor.

2. "DAZ DILLINGERI WANT THE CRIPS TO 'F*** UP' KANYE!!!
Kanye West is now a marked man -- Tha Dogg Pound rapper Daz Dillinger put the call out for the Crips to beat Kanye's ass.

Daz's video putting gang members on alert for Kanye is the most severe and violent reaction yet to Ye saying he loves President Trump and calling him his "brother." Daz says Kanye is essentially saying, "I'm with you mastah Trump. Burn all these n***ers."
Daz Dillinger Wants the Crips to 'F*** Up' Kanye West

3. "Maxine Waters on Kanye West: He sometimes 'talks out of turn'

Waters, speaking to Politico on Monday during a meeting with Congressional Black Caucus members to discuss diversity in Silicon Valley, said that while the Grammy Awardā€“winning artist "is a very creative young man," he sometimes needs help to "formulate some of his thoughts."
Maxine Waters on Kanye West: He sometimes 'talks out of turn'

4. And, here is another of the once-indoctrinated, a Hillary Clinton staffer, who is also taking a stroll off the plantation:

'Can We Stop Being Such Jerks?': Ex-Clinton Staffer's Warning to Fellow Liberals
Former Clinton staffer Annafi Wahed....wrote in the Wall Street Journal that liberals must "stop the ideological purity tests and admit there are more ways than one of solving a problem."

"Can we stop being such jerks?" she wrote, calling for some bipartisanship.

... she shopped her op-ed to more liberal publications like the New York Times and Washington Post but they declined to publish it...."[Liberals] don't know how to engage constructively with ideas that are not their own," ...
....liberals have been "incredibly arrogant" toward the 63 million people who voted for President Donald Trump, adding that most of those millions are not "sexist or xenophobic" or "duped" by propaganda.

"Our side does not do a good job of reaching out to others," she said..."
'Can We Stop Being Such Jerks?': Ex-Clinton Staffer's Warning to Fellow Liberals

5. "The ā€œbig tentā€ of the Democratic Party now seems a pup tent. Annafi Wahed, a former staffer to Hillary Clinton, recently wrotein this newspaper about her experience attending the Conservative Political Action Conference. She complimented the conservative attendees, pointing out that most made her feel welcome at their meeting. They listened attentively to her viewsā€”a courtesy, she had to admit, that would not be given to them at a meeting of political liberals.""
Faith groups are finally realizing how much the Left hates them | The Bridgehead

6. "...Wahed wondered what would happen if conservatives showed up to a Democratic rally, ..."
Hillary campaign staffer: You won't believe what CPAC taught me about conservatives

Changes......may be blowin' in the wind........

And try to do so without the vulgarity, you know....as though you were an adult.

Hmmm.....given the opportunity to put her Dinero where she puts her dinner, our Liberal heroine slithered off with her tail between her legs.....

Now....isn't that proof of exactly what I said about Liberals????

I already pointed out your error; very easy too Jumbo.

No you didn't......why don't you do so right now.

Here's your second chance.....you know, like your summer school career.

Liberalism is mob action.

And the mob never lets it's members stray.

Sooooo.....woe betide any member who tries to regain his or her rights as an individual.

1. As a Democrat, you are not allowed to think for yourselfā€¦.e.g., Kanye Westā€¦..the party issues you your thoughts, you ingest them, and regurgitate same when called upon to do so, and when not called upon, you must simply sit down and shut up. So, if you are black, the party of Jefferson Davis, Bull Connor, and the KKK, is your party. If you donā€™t vote for them, wellā€¦youā€™re a race-traitor.

2. "DAZ DILLINGERI WANT THE CRIPS TO 'F*** UP' KANYE!!!
Kanye West is now a marked man -- Tha Dogg Pound rapper Daz Dillinger put the call out for the Crips to beat Kanye's ass.

Daz's video putting gang members on alert for Kanye is the most severe and violent reaction yet to Ye saying he loves President Trump and calling him his "brother." Daz says Kanye is essentially saying, "I'm with you mastah Trump. Burn all these n***ers."
Daz Dillinger Wants the Crips to 'F*** Up' Kanye West

3. "Maxine Waters on Kanye West: He sometimes 'talks out of turn'

Waters, speaking to Politico on Monday during a meeting with Congressional Black Caucus members to discuss diversity in Silicon Valley, said that while the Grammy Awardā€“winning artist "is a very creative young man," he sometimes needs help to "formulate some of his thoughts."
Maxine Waters on Kanye West: He sometimes 'talks out of turn'

4. And, here is another of the once-indoctrinated, a Hillary Clinton staffer, who is also taking a stroll off the plantation:

Former Clinton staffer Annafi Wahed....wrote in the Wall Street Journal that liberals must "stop the ideological purity tests and admit there are more ways than one of solving a problem."

"Can we stop being such jerks?" she wrote, calling for some bipartisanship.

... she shopped her op-ed to more liberal publications like the New York Times and Washington Post but they declined to publish it...."[Liberals] don't know how to engage constructively with ideas that are not their own," ...
....liberals have been "incredibly arrogant" toward the 63 million people who voted for President Donald Trump, adding that most of those millions are not "sexist or xenophobic" or "duped" by propaganda.

"Our side does not do a good job of reaching out to others," she said..."

5. "The ā€œbig tentā€ of the Democratic Party now seems a pup tent. Annafi Wahed, a former staffer to Hillary Clinton, recently wrotein this newspaper about her experience attending the Conservative Political Action Conference. She complimented the conservative attendees, pointing out that most made her feel welcome at their meeting. They listened attentively to her viewsā€”a courtesy, she had to admit, that would not be given to them at a meeting of political liberals.""
Faith groups are finally realizing how much the Left hates them | The Bridgehead

6. "...Wahed wondered what would happen if conservatives showed up to a Democratic rally, ..."
Hillary campaign staffer: You won't believe what CPAC taught me about conservatives

Changes......may be blowin' in the wind........

Free%20Thinkers%20600%20CDN20180508052235.jpg

I accept your surrender. Now go make me a sandwich, bitch.

payn_c15741420180509120100.jpg

Wait.....aren't you the moron who claimed that Hussein Obama wasn't the worst failure in a century????[

Stop Flatterring yourself dumbass !!! I've watched most of these threads - don't always participate - just watch ... and I've never seen you get the best of Polticalchic .... in fact she usually turns you on your head and mops the floor with your sorry ass
31180264_415510832254216_6930109493657206784_n.jpg

Stop Flatterring yourself dumbass !!! I've watched most of these threads - don't always participate - just watch ... and I've never seen you get the best of Polticalchic .... in fact she usually turns you on your head and mops the floor with your sorry ass
View attachment 193325

Yer a peach, Greeny!!

Thanks for the kind words.

Forum List

Back