Whipping Democrats Back Into Line

7. "Andrew Klavan has some observations about standards of courtesy on the Left and the Right:

On the left was The New York Times, a former newspaper, which now reads like a cross between Pravda and a cluster of six-year-old girls who have just seen a mouse.
Now consider another Op-Ed, over at the grown-ups' table, also known as the Wall Street Journal. There, on the same day, Annafi Wahed, who describes herself as "a tiny, talkative South Asian woman who spent four months on Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign staff," relates the tale of her visit to CPAC, the annual gathering of the conservative base.

As Wahed headed for the event, her liberal friends expressed actual concern for her safety, as if she were descending into a den of violent ruffians. Instead, Wahed found a group of open-minded, rowdy-but-kind political thinkers. "I found myself singing along to 'God Bless the USA' with a hilariously rowdy group of college Republicans, having nuanced discussions about gun control and education policy with people from all walks of life, nodding my head in agreement with parts of Ben Shapiro’s speech, and coming away with a greater determination to burst ideological media bubbles."

Yes, conservatives are better behaved. We don’t subscribe to the Left’s amoral “By any means necessary” method of gaining power."
Liberty's Torch: Assorted, But With A Theme
Yep character assassination of Hillary without evidence and letting Russians fill the internet with anti democrat and justice system garbage is just lovely. Your propaganda is a horror and may wreck the country yet.

"...they scream about President Trump trying to use the White House to get rich, he was already rich. He will likely be the only person in the modern age to leave the White House poorer than he was going in. Meanwhile, the Clintons and Obamas went into “public service” as people of relatively modest means and amassed generational wealth in and after leaving office. Who’s corrupt again?"
Liberalism Must Be Destroyed
The clintons and Obamas money is all from speeches and books they wrote, has all Been investigated, and included in their tax returns. Trump is a phony, has been a terrible businessman who made money the last 20 years by selling his name for others buildings and as a reality star.

Of course it isn't.

"...as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved the sale of 20 percent of US uranium supplies to Rosatom, the Russian state nuclear company.

The sale was greased by $145 million in contributions to the Clinton Foundation from Canadian executives who benefited from the sale, according to these allegations."
What’s the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium?

I always look forward to your posts, blanko, as they verify Rule #1: every word from a Democrat/Liberal is a lie.
Thanks for the link. it backs up everything I say.

I haven't seen any evidence "Russians fill the internet with anti democrat and justice system garbage"....how about you provide some evidence.

And, to see if you're simply one more drone regurgitating the Left's propaganda, what detrimental information about the career criminal, Hillary, was not known before the campaign?

There isn't any, is there.

Americans knew it all, and voted accordingly.

Based on your lack of an answer, we can agree that were was no such Russian propaganda, flooding the internet with made up lies about the career criminal.

Yep character assassination of Hillary without evidence and letting Russians fill the internet with anti democrat and justice system garbage is just lovely. Your propaganda is a horror and may wreck the country yet.

"...they scream about President Trump trying to use the White House to get rich, he was already rich. He will likely be the only person in the modern age to leave the White House poorer than he was going in. Meanwhile, the Clintons and Obamas went into “public service” as people of relatively modest means and amassed generational wealth in and after leaving office. Who’s corrupt again?"
The clintons and Obamas money is all from speeches and books they wrote, has all Been investigated, and included in their tax returns. Trump is a phony, has been a terrible businessman who made money the last 20 years by selling his name for others buildings and as a reality star.

Of course it isn't.

"...as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved the sale of 20 percent of US uranium supplies to Rosatom, the Russian state nuclear company.

The sale was greased by $145 million in contributions to the Clinton Foundation from Canadian executives who benefited from the sale, according to these allegations."

I always look forward to your posts, blanko, as they verify Rule #1: every word from a Democrat/Liberal is a lie.

I haven't seen any evidence "Russians fill the internet with anti democrat and justice system garbage"....how about you provide some evidence.

And, to see if you're simply one more drone regurgitating the Left's propaganda, what detrimental information about the career criminal, Hillary, was not known before the campaign?

Based on your lack of an answer, we can agree that were was no such Russian propaganda, flooding the internet with made up lies about the career criminal.
I don't think the Russian internet trolling did Much. It was the hacking of the DNC and podesta and leaking it everyday for a year.

Will there ever be a time when 'Liberal Americans' will actually be allowed to think, and question their elites, rather than regurgitating the propaganda when called upon to do ?????
^^^ Never heard of Bernie Sanders.

Exactly as I said....any who step out of line are punished.

"DONNA BRAZILE SAYS SHE HAS “PROOF” CLINTON RIGGED THE PRIMARY AGAINST SANDERS"
Donna Brazile Says She Has “Proof” Clinton Rigged the Primary

Wait.....aren't you the moron who claimed that Hussein Obama wasn't the worst failure in a century????

Last edited:

Wait.....aren't you the moron who claimed that Hussein Obama wasn't the worst failure in a century????

Of course it isn't.

I don't think the Russian internet trolling did Much. It was the hacking of the DNC and podesta and leaking it everyday for a year.

Of course, that never happened.

1. "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence

" ....does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence..."

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

Now....there's a decision you can count on!

"circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — "

That's the clincher, huh?

2. Sooo....the conclusion is based on four things:

a. a determined effort to shield the hurt feelings of Liberals

b. Any alternative to Trump

c. a guess.

d. the assiduous use of the Magic 8-Ball

Stay in that Liberal line, or else, huh?

Of course it isn't.

Wrong again, dingbat dupe.Russia hacked the DNC and podesta - Google Search

Of course it isn't.

1. "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

"circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — "

c. a guess.

Do you have a computer, dingbat poop? Get off the propaganda machine someday....

7. "Andrew Klavan has some observations about standards of courtesy on the Left and the Right:

On the left was The New York Times, a former newspaper, which now reads like a cross between Pravda and a cluster of six-year-old girls who have just seen a mouse.
Now consider another Op-Ed, over at the grown-ups' table, also known as the Wall Street Journal. There, on the same day, Annafi Wahed, who describes herself as "a tiny, talkative South Asian woman who spent four months on Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign staff," relates the tale of her visit to CPAC, the annual gathering of the conservative base.

As Wahed headed for the event, her liberal friends expressed actual concern for her safety, as if she were descending into a den of violent ruffians. Instead, Wahed found a group of open-minded, rowdy-but-kind political thinkers. "I found myself singing along to 'God Bless the USA' with a hilariously rowdy group of college Republicans, having nuanced discussions about gun control and education policy with people from all walks of life, nodding my head in agreement with parts of Ben Shapiro’s speech, and coming away with a greater determination to burst ideological media bubbles."

Yes, conservatives are better behaved. We don’t subscribe to the Left’s amoral “By any means necessary” method of gaining power."
Liberty's Torch: Assorted, But With A Theme
View attachment 192052
Any actual argument or just GOP spam as usual?

Will there ever be a time when 'Liberal Americans' will actually be allowed to think, and question their elites, rather than regurgitating the propaganda when called upon to do ?????
^^^ Never heard of Bernie Sanders.

Exactly as I said....any who step out of line are punished.
Clearly NOT what you said. Read it again.

I reply to what you post, not what you imagine you post.

Why are you trying to deflect with Hillary?

You asked for evidence, I complied. Wanna see?

Why do you have no intellectual honesty?

Of course it isn't.

Well.....based on this lie, I will author an OP in your honor.....
By honor, I mean, hold you up to ridicule.

Consider it a small price to pay for fame! And by small I mean huge, and by fame I mean humiliation.

Of course it isn't.

Read this if you dare.

No ‘Russia’ Needed To Explain The Election

Of course it isn't.

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

c. a guess.

Do you have a computer, dingbat poop? Get off the propaganda machine someday....

This will put you in your place.....last seat in the dumb row.

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

c. a guess.

I will go with our u.s. justice system, thanks. The Russians hacked democratic servers and dripped it out for a year...

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

c. a guess.

I will go with our u.s. justice system, thanks. The Russians hacked democratic servers and dripped it out for a year...

There is no 'justice department' proof

Not a bit......like your intelligence.

.... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. "
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

For starters, lets see the examples of incriminating statements about Hillary that the public didn’t know before the campaign.
Americans have known the truth about Hillary since before this appeared in the NYTimes in 1996: Hillary Clinton is “a congenital liar.”
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

. "The Intelligence Community Assessment, the supposedly definitive report featuring the “high confidence” dodge, was greeted as farcically flimsy when issued January 6.

Ray McGovern calls it a disgrace to the intelligence profession. It is spotlessly free of evidence, front to back, pertaining to any events in which Russia is implicated. James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, admitted in May that “hand-picked” analysts from three agencies (not the 17 previously reported) drafted the ICA.

"Why wouldn’t the Democratic Committee allow the FBI to check their servers during the investigation of the DNC breaches during the 2016 election?

… the $100,000 spent by the Russian government is laughably small, no matter how precisely targeted. In contrast, the official Trump campaign spent $90 million on digital ads — and, unlike the Russians, had assistance from Facebook employees to target and deploy them effectively. “There’s no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. It’s ridiculous,” García Martínez said."
Did Russia’s Facebook Ads Actually Swing the Election?

“A speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, ….what we’ve been calling a hack is impossible.” A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

No hack possible!!!!!

And that's from the Liberal mag, The Nation......

Quite a beating you're taking, huh????

Liberalism is mob action.

And the mob never lets it's members stray.

Sooooo.....woe betide any member who tries to regain his or her rights as an individual.

1. As a Democrat, you are not allowed to think for yourself….e.g., Kanye West…..the party issues you your thoughts, you ingest them, and regurgitate same when called upon to do so, and when not called upon, you must simply sit down and shut up. So, if you are black, the party of Jefferson Davis, Bull Connor, and the KKK, is your party. If you don’t vote for them, well…you’re a race-traitor.

2. "DAZ DILLINGERI WANT THE CRIPS TO 'F*** UP' KANYE!!!
Kanye West is now a marked man -- Tha Dogg Pound rapper Daz Dillinger put the call out for the Crips to beat Kanye's ass.

Daz's video putting gang members on alert for Kanye is the most severe and violent reaction yet to Ye saying he loves President Trump and calling him his "brother." Daz says Kanye is essentially saying, "I'm with you mastah Trump. Burn all these n***ers."
Daz Dillinger Wants the Crips to 'F*** Up' Kanye West

3. "Maxine Waters on Kanye West: He sometimes 'talks out of turn'

Waters, speaking to Politico on Monday during a meeting with Congressional Black Caucus members to discuss diversity in Silicon Valley, said that while the Grammy Award–winning artist "is a very creative young man," he sometimes needs help to "formulate some of his thoughts."
Maxine Waters on Kanye West: He sometimes 'talks out of turn'

4. And, here is another of the once-indoctrinated, a Hillary Clinton staffer, who is also taking a stroll off the plantation:

'Can We Stop Being Such Jerks?': Ex-Clinton Staffer's Warning to Fellow Liberals
Former Clinton staffer Annafi Wahed....wrote in the Wall Street Journal that liberals must "stop the ideological purity tests and admit there are more ways than one of solving a problem."

"Can we stop being such jerks?" she wrote, calling for some bipartisanship.

... she shopped her op-ed to more liberal publications like the New York Times and Washington Post but they declined to publish it...."[Liberals] don't know how to engage constructively with ideas that are not their own," ...
....liberals have been "incredibly arrogant" toward the 63 million people who voted for President Donald Trump, adding that most of those millions are not "sexist or xenophobic" or "duped" by propaganda.

"Our side does not do a good job of reaching out to others," she said..."
'Can We Stop Being Such Jerks?': Ex-Clinton Staffer's Warning to Fellow Liberals

5. "The “big tent” of the Democratic Party now seems a pup tent. Annafi Wahed, a former staffer to Hillary Clinton, recently wrote in this newspaper about her experience attending the Conservative Political Action Conference. She complimented the conservative attendees, pointing out that most made her feel welcome at their meeting. They listened attentively to her views—a courtesy, she had to admit, that would not be given to them at a meeting of political liberals.""

Faith groups are finally realizing how much the Left hates them | The Bridgehead

6. "...Wahed wondered what would happen if conservatives showed up to a Democratic rally, ..."
Hillary campaign staffer: You won't believe what CPAC taught me about conservatives

Changes......may be blowin' in the wind........
3f91dbc28330b6782a3f96ccf3fe663e.jpg

Forum List

Back