whining protesters looking for handouts

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
what is congress/ senate liberals doing now making lame comments about the wall street protesters ? gee they are brave and noble people b. s. liberals will do and say anything for a vote, because they have no good record for nearly three years to run on.
these hippies, welfare entilted freeloaders, are part of americas downfall, where do they think that they have the right to someone elses money? what a bunch of loosers and anyone who goes along with their b. s. is one of the same, there is no free lunch, you stand on your own two feet, you take what job you can get until you can get a better one and no tax payer wants to work for your lazy asses.
all of you whiners are a reflection of most of your poor upbringing, if i were the mayor of the cities that you were lying in, you all would lye until you rotted, i challenge the officials to grow a pair and not listen to you whiners, my message is get a life and a job.

Last edited:
what is congress/ senate liberals doing now making lame comments about the wall street protesters ? gee they are brave and noble people b. s. liberals will do and say anything for a vote, because they have no good record for nearly three years to run on.
these hippies, welfare entilted freeloaders, are part of americas downfall, where do they think that they have the right to someone elses money? what a bunch of loosers and anyone who goes along with their b. s. is one of the same, there is no free lunch, you stand on your own two feet, you take what job you can get until you can get a better one and no tax payer wants to work for your lazy asses.
all of you whiners are a reflection of most of your poor upbringing, if i were the mayor of the cities that you were lying in, you all would lye until you rotted, i challenge the officials to grow a pair and not listen to you whiners, my message is get a life and a job.

you are very slightly an idiot, sir

exactly what part of what he said makes him an idiot? Sir!

You are correct. As this article points out.

America must manage its decline - FT.com

Recently I met a retired British diplomat who claimed with some pride that he was the man who had invented the phrase, “the management of decline”, to describe the central task of British foreign policy after 1945. “I got criticised,” he said, “but I think it was an accurate description of our task and I think we did it pretty well.”

No modern American diplomat – let alone politician – could ever risk making a similar statement. That is a shame. If America were able openly to acknowledge that its global power is in decline, it would be much easier to have a rational debate about what to do about it. Denial is not a strategy.

One look at the parasitic class now screaming for more handouts and the idiocy is only that America no longer has anything to offer to world. We were a very powerful nation, our end might take a good long time yet. There might still be a struggle for the nation to live and propser, slight, weak. An effort to be treated with derision.

When liberals have no response, when they know that nothing they say can possibly make sense, they immediately launch into a personal attack. It's universal.

Most of the protesters don't know what they want, they are just complaining and came from a prividledged background. They aren't worth listenting to

Nope, the things they protest are part of America's downfall, the working/middle class stagnating and going backwards financially while the elite have never done better is a bad thing for any nation and should be fought.

Nope, the things they protest are part of America's downfall, the working/middle class stagnating and going backwards financially while the elite have never done better is a bad thing for any nation and should be fought.

so they are intentionally protesting stupid and not focusing where the protest energy should be directed. If they were truly protesting whats wrong they would have the lawmakers under fire.

Instead we have a zero focused WTO protest.

Those protests brought out a lot of change didnt they? Now we have democrat leaders trying to take ownership for the movement when they were every bit as culpable as any other lawmaker.

The stupidity is overwhelming. And these morons focused like a blurred window will eat it up.

so they are intentionally protesting stupid and not focusing where the protest energy should be directed. If they were truly protesting whats wrong they would have the lawmakers under fire.

Those protests brought out a lot of change didnt they? Now we have democrat leaders trying to take ownership for the movement when they were every bit as culpable as any other lawmaker.

The stupidity is overwhelming. And these morons focused like a blurred window will eat it up.

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

LOL Comical they might as well be protesting the street corner for being to sharp of turn.

Now you clowns are going to let democrats come in and say were your friends. The useful idiots will eat it up. You too I would bet.

Dear consumer....

We are reviewing your student loan documents that the government is holding. We can effect no change of terms.

So we forgive your debt.

Thank you

Big banks

Because you make an assertion doesn't mean it's true...you know, like O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh et. al.

The people who think capitalism is a system where CEO's make $100 million per year and hand out annual bonuses twice as big as the average salary in the country and when they get in trouble get bailed out with taxpayer's money have their heads up their collective ass so far they will never see daylight or smell fresh air again.

Last edited:

Because you make an assertion doesn't mean it's true...you know, like O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh et. al.

The people who think capitalism is a system where CEO's make $100 million per year and hand out annual bonuses twice as big as the average salary in the country and when they get in trouble get bailed out with taxpayer's money have their heads up their asses so far they will never see daylight or smell fresh air again.

LOL You always come off as clueless. I would bet you have no clue how tarp came about.

The people who think capitalism is a system where CEO's make $100 million per year and hand out annual bonuses twice as big as the average salary in the country and when they get in trouble get bailed out with taxpayer's money have their heads up their asses so far they will never see daylight or smell fresh air again.

LOL You always come off as clueless. I would bet you have no clue how tarp came about.

TARP came about after Bush, Paulson, Bernanke scared the bejangles out of every American when they crashed the economy and sent $800 billion to AIG and the rest of the big banks without even requiring that they account for how they used it. That's not a secret...half a dozen thorough coverages of it have been presented by as many networks.

The elitist Alan Greenspan presided over the most atrocious example of greed in the history of Wall Street.

It took FDR over eight years to bring us back from the same kind of major bank fuck up in the thirties and no matter who is in the white house or congress it may well take longer to bring us out of this one.

TARP came about after Bush, Paulson, Bernanke scared the bejangles out of every American when they crashed the economy and sent $800 billion to AIG and the rest of the big banks without even requiring that they account for how they used it. That's not a secret...half a dozen thorough coverages of it have been presented by as many networks.

The elitist Alan Greenspan presided over the most atrocious example of greed in the history of Wall Street.

It took FDR over eight years to bring us back from the same kind of major bank fuck up in the thirties and no matter who is in the white house or congress it may well take longer to bring us out of this one.

Thank you for demonstrating I was right and you are absolutely clueless. Unless you wish to amend your remarks and include the people that wrote tarp. You know democrats.

Thank you for demonstrating I was right and you are absolutely clueless. Unless you wish to amend your remarks and include the people that wrote tarp. You know democrats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THKVuz4WBvE]Bush-On-Tarp - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

As long as you RWNJ's are going to keep starting stupid ass threads, lying about the protests, I'll keep posting this URL and actually hoping people can read and comprehend it.

Yes. I acknowledge that reading and comprehension are not your strong suit. I understand the lack of critical thought has you stuck at the emotional maturity of a 14 y/o. But I promised myself that until morale improves, the beatings will continue, so here it is.

CHARTS: Here's What The Wall Street Protesters Are So Angry About...

The problem in a nutshell is this: Inequality in this country has hit a level that has been seen only once in the nation's history, and unemployment has reached a level that has been seen only once since the Great Depression. And, at the same time, corporate profits are at a record high.

In other words, in the never-ending tug-of-war between "labor" and "capital," there has rarely—if ever—been a time when "capital" was so clearly winning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THKVuz4WBvE]Bush-On-Tarp - YouTube[/ame]

I know everyone's role. Its why I am making fun of you.

exactly what part of what he said makes him an idiot? Sir!

ignorance

LOL Comical they might as well be protesting the street corner for being to sharp of turn.

Now you clowns are going to let democrats come in and say were your friends. The useful idiots will eat it up. You too I would bet.

And you will continue to vote for the party that has protecting the wealthy and disregarding every one else as it's top priority, the useful brain dead alaways do what the guy on the radio tells them and votes Republican.

Forum List

Back