whining protesters looking for handouts

Discussion in 'Congress' started by infman4x, Oct 17, 2011.

1. infman4x

infman4x Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    what is congress/ senate liberals doing now making lame comments about the wall street protesters ? gee they are brave and noble people b. s. liberals will do and say anything for a vote, because they have no good record for nearly three years to run on.
    these hippies, welfare entilted freeloaders, are part of americas downfall, where do they think that they have the right to someone elses money? what a bunch of loosers and anyone who goes along with their b. s. is one of the same, there is no free lunch, you stand on your own two feet, you take what job you can get until you can get a better one and no tax payer wants to work for your lazy asses.
    all of you whiners are a reflection of most of your poor upbringing, if i were the mayor of the cities that you were lying in, you all would lye until you rotted, i challenge the officials to grow a pair and not listen to you whiners, my message is get a life and a job.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. newpolitics

newpolitics vegan atheist indy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +283
    you are very slightly an idiot, sir

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    exactly what part of what he said makes him an idiot? Sir!

4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    You are correct. As this article points out.

America must manage its decline - FT.com

Recently I met a retired British diplomat who claimed with some pride that he was the man who had invented the phrase, “the management of decline”, to describe the central task of British foreign policy after 1945. “I got criticised,” he said, “but I think it was an accurate description of our task and I think we did it pretty well.”

No modern American diplomat – let alone politician – could ever risk making a similar statement. That is a shame. If America were able openly to acknowledge that its global power is in decline, it would be much easier to have a rational debate about what to do about it. Denial is not a strategy.

One look at the parasitic class now screaming for more handouts and the idiocy is only that America no longer has anything to offer to world. We were a very powerful nation, our end might take a good long time yet. There might still be a struggle for the nation to live and propser, slight, weak. An effort to be treated with derision.

5. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    When liberals have no response, when they know that nothing they say can possibly make sense, they immediately launch into a personal attack. It's universal.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. signelect

signelect BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    Most of the protesters don't know what they want, they are just complaining and came from a prividledged background. They aren't worth listenting to

7. noose4

noose4 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +610
    Nope, the things they protest are part of America's downfall, the working/middle class stagnating and going backwards financially while the elite have never done better is a bad thing for any nation and should be fought.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    so they are intentionally protesting stupid and not focusing where the protest energy should be directed. If they were truly protesting whats wrong they would have the lawmakers under fire.

Instead we have a zero focused WTO protest.

Those protests brought out a lot of change didnt they? Now we have democrat leaders trying to take ownership for the movement when they were every bit as culpable as any other lawmaker.

The stupidity is overwhelming. And these morons focused like a blurred window will eat it up.

9. noose4

noose4 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +610
    Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

10. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    LOL Comical they might as well be protesting the street corner for being to sharp of turn.

Now you clowns are going to let democrats come in and say were your friends. The useful idiots will eat it up. You too I would bet.