whining protesters looking for handouts

Nope, the things they protest are part of America's downfall, the working/middle class stagnating and going backwards financially while the elite have never done better is a bad thing for any nation and should be fought.

so they are intentionally protesting stupid and not focusing where the protest energy should be directed. If they were truly protesting whats wrong they would have the lawmakers under fire.

Instead we have a zero focused WTO protest.

Those protests brought out a lot of change didnt they? Now we have democrat leaders trying to take ownership for the movement when they were every bit as culpable as any other lawmaker.

The stupidity is overwhelming. And these morons focused like a blurred window will eat it up.

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.
So...unwashed, smelly hippies are protesting people powerful enough to purchase the government they want.

You really think that's going to do any good? :lol:

"The parasitic class is going to lose big time, even when they think they are winning. The producers and job creators will simply take their marbles, their businesses and the best and most productive employees and leave. You want to tax more - Good Bye!"

Just curious. Have you ever bothered to trace your ancestry a few generations? I'd bet you're as lucky as a pig in shit and don't even realize it.

I've gottcher parasitic class a schwangin. You pompous prick.

As soon as a lib knows they lost, they launch into a personal attack. It's universal. They can't help themselves.

did you read the OP? and count the personal attacks in the OP?

so they are intentionally protesting stupid and not focusing where the protest energy should be directed. If they were truly protesting whats wrong they would have the lawmakers under fire.

Those protests brought out a lot of change didnt they? Now we have democrat leaders trying to take ownership for the movement when they were every bit as culpable as any other lawmaker.

The stupidity is overwhelming. And these morons focused like a blurred window will eat it up.

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

And unions...
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Starting out with a post full of personal attacks and then having the nerve to act surprised when somebody return volleys? That's direct from the Rush Limbaugh playbook.

Liberals are parasites! I did not call YOU a parasite unless this shoe fits so well it could be a glass slipper and you are now the princess.

And you my friend reveal your massive ignorance. An ordinary working American who votes for a Republican in a national election is analogous to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.
I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals define everyone's best interests as voting to keep liberals in power. :cool:

LOL Comical they might as well be protesting the street corner for being to sharp of turn.

Now you clowns are going to let democrats come in and say were your friends. The useful idiots will eat it up. You too I would bet.

And you will continue to vote for the party that has protecting the wealthy and disregarding every one else as it's top priority, the useful brain dead alaways do what the guy on the radio tells them and votes Republican.

I see your are a bit slower then most. I havent voted for the GOP in any capacity since 2004. No backbone.

But the TP changed that, so we will see who the nominee is.

Sure you havent.:lol::lol:

So...unwashed, smelly hippies are protesting people powerful enough to purchase the government they want.

I see somebody only gets their info from Fox news. It is a hell of a lot more than smelly hippies protesting.

I see somebody only gets their info from Fox news. It is a hell of a lot more than smelly hippies protesting.
I don't watch Fox News.

Your unthinking prejudice aside, answer my question.

Liberals are parasites! I did not call YOU a parasite unless this shoe fits so well it could be a glass slipper and you are now the princess.

And you my friend reveal your massive ignorance. An ordinary working American who votes for a Republican in a national election is analogous to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.
I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals define everyone's best interests as voting to keep liberals in power. :cool:

I'm sure you have not read history. Democrats have passed more legislation for the working man in two sessions than the selfish Republicans have since 1930.

It's OK...we understand that you like the Wall St. crowd and the industrial/military establishment and you deplore poor people.

I don't watch Fox News.

Rephrase your stupidly worded question if you want an answer.

And you will continue to vote for the party that has protecting the wealthy and disregarding every one else as it's top priority, the useful brain dead alaways do what the guy on the radio tells them and votes Republican.

I see your are a bit slower then most. I havent voted for the GOP in any capacity since 2004. No backbone.

But the TP changed that, so we will see who the nominee is.

Sure you havent.:lol::lol:

You suffer from many delusions. Whats one more...........

I don't watch Fox News.

It wasn't stupidly worded. You read it stupidly.

But I'll play your silly little game, and watch you weasel out of answering.

If Wall Streeters are so powerful they can buy the government they want, do you think a protest in the street will have any impact on Wall Street's behavior?

I don't watch Fox News.

If Wall Streeters are so powerful they can buy the government they want, do you think a protest in the street will have any impact on Wall Street's behavior?

What an idiotic and defeatist question. Why tackle anything that is difficult if it 'seems' too hard? Sometimes, you only have certain options, and do what you can with what you have... so far, I'd say, considering they garnered worldwide attention, they are doing pretty well... at the very least, it is spreading awareness and changing hearts and minds, which may affect the next revolutionary. It may have already started a chain of events or inspired a certain somebody that will one day be a leader... who knows. Every bit counts.

I don't watch Fox News.

It's better to protest rather than just keep taking it, but those who foolishly follow the right wing propaganda will always bow down to their masters.

obama059.jpg

The obvious conclusion most would think about the protesters, would be that they are a lazy bunch who are just whining for donations. Most likely, the majority of them are.

However, though their logic and anger may be misplaced at times, their emotions and concerns didn't just miraculously occur out of nowhere. Somewhere, there must be a source. We must remember that these are other Americans out there and they have been through the same hardships. They are confused and angry without someone to blame for their miseries and are just fed up. This should be a wake-up call to Washington to fix things with whatever limited power they have.

For all you little to-be entrepreneurs, maybe we can see this problem as just another opportunity?:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back