Which words are we allowed to be off topic with in threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyeho means nothing. Jimmy_Chitten just likes it when someone asks him what it means. He likes wasting your time with it, but he never answers if you ask him what it means.

Do a word search on USMB for "wyeho" and type in Jimmy_Chitten for the name. You will find 17 pages worth of search results, which is almost 400 times. Think about that... this guy has typed "wyeho" as a one word response in HUNDREDS of threads!!!!

Im telling you... you can absolutely be off topic in any thread you want, so long as you just type "wyeho". Ive reported him MANY times, but nothing happens, so i guess you can have at it! Wyeho is perfectly acceptable to spam in threads.
wyeho

W: Meaning of W in the name wyeho means: W is an impressive characted. It has three projections pointing upwards and rests on two ends. It is nontraditional and energetic. More ends at the top indicated W is interested in travel, it is exciting, adventure seeking, willing enthusiastically, tasteful, and go-getting.

Y: Meaning of Y in the name wyeho means: Y is a mystic character. It lies on one leg spreading two arms out upwards and outwards. Y seems to be yearning for something from above. It is mystic, reserved, affecting yet self-governing. The separate arms shows why is separate and it could also be troublesome if it receives mystical powers.

E: Meaning of E in the name wyeho means: The letter E has three branches of equal lenghts. These all extend from it's left side. The equal lenghts show a degree of fairness to the outside world. They extend outwards indicating a willingness to learn, think broadly and be more vigorous in understanding. B also implies endowed with good writing abilities, eloquence, resourcefulness. It displays a unique artistic nature and strong enthusaism to get out and know more.

H: Meaning of H in the name wyeho means: H looks like a ladder. As a ladder, it implies rising from the bottom with effort. H shows inspiration and firmness. The connected of the uprights parts indicate impartiality. The letter H is upright and stable indicating calmness and self-reliance.

O: Meaning of O in the name wyeho means: O is well carved with no pointed edges. It is smooth and closed. It shows deep in thought, well disciplined, down in the dumps and caring. The roundedness of the O with lookout in the middle indicates a peering nature into the outside. This means, lookout for the mysterious and be home-loving and enjoy the things that are close by. It is a traditionalist letter.

She really was a prim and proper Mainer.

I had a whole slew of things for OL. Most involve menstruation.

(cuz I found that really triggered 'er up)
old lady1.jpg

old lady.jpg

tampons.jpg

YOu can come up with lots of words to make that acronym, but "wyeho" doesnt actually mean anything. He certainly doesnt used it in that way. You could be talking about an appropriations bill and Jimmy will respond to you with "wyeho". It has nothing to do with women or sex.
You are an idiot. You've been told what it means. THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS! Jeez stop whining!

You are an idiot. You've been told what it means. THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS! Jeez stop whining!
Anyone who loves that corny shit as much as you and dipshit Jimmy_Chitwood, must be put on ignore. You just suck too much, ya know? :dunno:

Jimmy_Chitten has thoroughly proven that we can post "wyeho" in any thread without getting in trouble for being off topic. He has done this HUNDREDS of times. Ive reported it no less than 30-40 times, but nothing ever happens, so clearly "wyeho" is an acceptable response in any USMB thread.

Since its allowed, I WILL be posting "wyeho" a lot from now on (im actually starting to see other people post "wyeho" now too, so its catching on like fire!) but i was hoping there were some other things i can post off topic with. How about "fuck stink"? Can i be off topic by posting "fuck stink" too, or is "wyeho" the only off topic exception allowed in the rules?
I see where you reported 2 times today for the above. Both reports were acted upon. Did you bother to go back and see that they were deleted? Considering your temper tantrum in this thread, I'm going to guess and say NO, you did not go check. As far as you reporting Jimmy 30-40 times, I haven't found that many reports from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back