Which team looked like they belong in the SB, and which team looked lucky?

Why? Do you think the Pat's chances are looking good for next season? Maybe Allen will allow Tommy to buy one. He will have to put up with the Seahawk on it though. Next year the Patriots will have a harder time getting past the Colts. They have been steadily getting stronger and stronger. If they ever get a decent Defense..watch out!

I think one thing that will be a deterrent for both Green Bay and New England will be free agency and salary caps which Seattle isn't burden by. In fact Seattle will benefit from players they lost last year as they will get an added draft choice for each player that was signed by other teams.

The Super Bowl this year will be similar to last years game in that Seattle will be the underdog. But like last year AFC teams don't play that often against teams with a defense like Seattle's. The blowout results my not be the same but Seattle should win on the strength of their defense.
Last year it was the 55 touchdown passes and a zillion passing yards by Manning that made the Broncos the favorite, in the NFC championship game this year it was the Player of the Year Aaron Rodgers...Seattle prevailed in both now its Brady......For Seattle its one game at a time....

How's is Seattle an underdog in a Pick'em game?

Actually Seattle is a half point favorite. But as the next two weeks goes on and we find out more about the injury situation it may change. Also when the East Coast press ramps up you will see New England being the favorite and I am sure the Pats are in the East..

Vegas has it a toss....

Vegas are the odds makers, so I am correct it is a Pick'em game.

The persecuted, underrated Seattle BS is getting old. The East Coast, as in the New England area, is going to side with the Pats, just as Washington and Oregon is going to side with Seattle, what an absolute shock.

Packers to use loss as motivation for 2015

To a man the Packers say they were the best team on Sunday. PURE comedy GOLD!!!

Problem is, ....they're right.
I don't know about that,i'd call it even.they were not prepared for the fake field goal attempt being caught off guard by that,they could only kick 2 field goals instead of getting touchdowns out of turnovers which cost them,and they could not stop a 2 point conversion either at a critical time along with muffing a kickoff.pretty sloppy play by BOTH teams.the hawks wanted it more badly though so the team that wanted it more,won.

The Packers were the better team for 55 minutes.

Unfortunately for them, the length of regulation is 60 minutes, and for the last 5 minutes they looked like the Keystone Cops.

$_35.JPG

The fact that the Seahawks won the Lombardi last season has a lot to do with how this come from behind win is viewed by the national media. If The Hawks didn't have the one ring already the media would be HOWLING as to what a travesty it is that the Hawks are advancing to the big show.

Also the fact that Wilson's picks can be forgotten more easily because Green Bay only managed to get 9 points when they should have scored at least 21 and put the game away early on.

Typically a team that gives up the ball FIVE times loses in a blowout to a great team like the Packers.

After the fiasco of ball control by the Hawk offense on Sunday it is astounding the betters call it a toss up.

I have listened to a lot of ESPN, FOX Sports, CBS Sports, NBC Sports and no one on those networks have said that Seattle doesn't belong. They pretty much feel like I did, Green Bay didn't put the game away and the Hawks came back and won it.

It wasn't a pretty game but it was a defensive game and defense is a beauty all of its own.

QUOTE="hangover, post: 10574020, member: 45484"]It's going to take more than luck to beat the Patriots in the SB. Brady gets his fourth ring. I wonder if he'll go for five.[/QUOTE]
so you doing the huggy thing now and GUARANTEEING THE cheatriots win huh?

are you willing to do what i did last year when there was no doubt in my mind the seahawks would blow the donkeys away because of how manning gets scared in big games willing to put up my life savings if I could find anybody willing to do it but since I could not,had to settle for $500.00? you willing to go THAT far with people you know in real life? you that sure like I was?:asshole:

I feel the seahawks will win but im not confidant about it like I was last year since brady is like Montana,always calm and cool under pressure.I put it more in line with the ravens/niners superbowl where I thought the ravens would win but not confidant enough to bet any dollar amount with anybody who would bet me so that year it was just a dinner I bet which is the only bet I am making this time around.

so which one you doing? the whatever amount you want to bet bet like I did last year,or just a safe dinner bet?

The talking heads and fans will be talking about this game for the next two weeks and then when Seattle wins the Super Bowl all will be forgotten.

so you doing the huggy thing and what I did in last years superbowl predication huh? guaranteeing a victory hmm? better be careful.

I was supremely confidant last year cause the donkeys had key injurys and manning gets scared in big games.The cheatriots don't have key injurys and Brady is like Montana.cool and calm in big pressure games.

QUOTE="hangover, post: 10574020, member: 45484"]It's going to take more than luck to beat the Patriots in the SB. Brady gets his fourth ring. I wonder if he'll go for five.
so you doing the huggy thing now and GUARANTEEING THE cheatriots win huh?

are you willing to do what i did last year when there was no doubt in my mind the seahawks would blow the donkeys away because of how manning gets scared in big games willing to put up my life savings if I could find anybody willing to do it but since I could not,had to settle for $500.00? you willing to go THAT far with people you know in real life? you that sure like I was?:asshole:

I feel the seahawks will win but im not confidant about it like I was last year since brady is like Montana,always calm and cool under pressure.I put it more in line with the ravens/niners superbowl where I thought the ravens would win but not confidant enough to bet any dollar amount with anybody who would bet me so that year it was just a dinner I bet which is the only bet I am making this time around.

so which one you doing? the whatever amount you want to bet bet like I did last year,or just a safe dinner bet?[/QUOTE]
Vegas and several other outlets would have took your money.

Forum List

Back