Which state, Texas or North Carolina, will turn Blue first?

Dude really don't hold your hopes on polls considering you don't live in North Carolina and don't have a clue how people of this state view Kay rubber stamp Hagan

Why don't you tell us about oversampling of polls and the liberal media?
Polls can be manipulated to fit the outcome the pollster is seeking.
You want a true look at how people view someone you personally ask them.

That is what pollsters do

They tend to be very accurate
They are always right when they support your position got it.
I said in 2012 obama would not win North Carolina when the polls showed otherwise.

:udaman: IDIOT
Nutter for 140 years democrats controlled North Carolina up until 2010 then we elected a republican Governor in 2012 need I say anymore for the state and political position of North Carolina?
Dumb ass.

But LOOK at which state is turning RED.... Think they've had enough SUBVERSIVE taxes, yet?

Uh oh, things aren’t looking good for Martha Coakley in the Massachusetts governor’s race.
A new Boston Globe poll shows Republican Charlie Baker with a 9-percentage-point lead over the Democratic attorney general among likely voters. The same survey last week had Baker and Coakley tied, and the Republican’s surge is being attributed to rising support from independent voters — the group that propelled Gov. Deval Patrick to victory over Baker in 2010.....

Poll shows trouble for Martha Coakley in Mass. governor 8217 s race OnPolitics

Lol, perhaps you haven't looked at the polls lately. Wendy Davis is losing badly to Greg Abbott, Kay Hagan once led Thom Tillis by 14 points in January, now she is in a statistical tie. Tell you what, neither of those states will turn blue.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that if I were you. Wendy still has a good shot, and even if she doesn't win this time, we still win. She is helping collapse the political death grip that Tom Delay put on Texas through his redistricting. Soon, the only red seen in Texas will be in the crying eyes of the teabaggers who have had free run for the last several years.
Do you live in Texas?

YEP

On what basis would Texas turn blue? Yes I know people like to keep pointing to the Hispanic population but what issues do the Hispanics so strongly support the Democratic position on that they will turn the state blue over it or them? Immigration reform important to them yes but Obama and the Democrats have done nothing for them on that what about abortion not all but many Hispanics are Catholic and we know the Catholic church is not a fan of abortion what about jobs Texas just set a state record for jobs created in a 12 month period which was done under Republican leadership maybe gay marriage sooner or later the Supreme Court not state politicians will decide that so nothing there.

I did not say you could not talk about Republican matters, just that what you did would not be of interest.
You are a fake republican so anything you have to say about republicans is bullshit as well.
You, RGS, are not a Republican. You admitted it long ago. I am a Republican, and what you say gets this reaction: I don't care what you think. We ran folks like you out of the GOP in Nacogdoche and Tyler, and they will keep doing it.

It does not matter in the slightest what you think.

On what basis would Texas turn blue? Yes I know people like to keep pointing to the Hispanic population but what issues do the Hispanics so strongly support the Democratic position on that they will turn the state blue over it or them? Immigration reform important to them yes but Obama and the Democrats have done nothing for them on that what about abortion not all but many Hispanics are Catholic and we know the Catholic church is not a fan of abortion what about jobs Texas just set a state record for jobs created in a 12 month period which was done under Republican leadership maybe gay marriage sooner or later the Supreme Court not state politicians will decide that so nothing there.

Keep talking like that, you and your friends in Texas, then be surprised how quickly the state goes Blue.

What you think means nothing, has no relation to reality in Texas.

Your words prove that.

Keep talking like that, you and your friends in Texas, then be surprised how quickly the state goes Blue.

What you think means nothing, has no relation to reality in Texas.

Your words prove that.
You didn't dispute a single thing I said or offer any reason, issue or issues that would turn the state blue seems like your words are the ones that mean nothing.

I don't have to dispute anything when you talking so full of nonsense about Catholics, and Hispanics, and other folks, like women and minorities, the needs of which you have no idea how to resolve.

You can talk to them until they are blue in the face UNTIL you start LISTENING.

You on the far right want to tell them what they must do instead of listening to them telling you want they want you to do.

If you don't listen, they will continue to tune you out.

I don't have to dispute anything when you talking so full of nonsense about Catholics, and Hispanics, and other folks, like women and minorities, the needs of which you have no idea how to resolve.

You can talk to them until they are blue in the face UNTIL you start LISTENING.

You on the far right want to tell them what they must do instead of listening to them telling you want they want you to do.

If you don't listen, they will continue to tune you out.
You don't dispute it because you can't your calling it nonsense is what you far lefties do when you have no legitimate response to the points. And spare me the your a Republican line your about as much Republican as I am Democrat.

Blackhawk wants to tell those groups want he wants them to do without listening to them.

What a fool.

I am a good mainstream honorable Ford Republican, and I have nothing but disdain for the scum veiws of many on the far reactionary right wing

Blackhawk wants to tell those groups want he wants them to do without listening to them.

What a fool.

I am a good mainstream honorable Ford Republican, and I have nothing but disdain for the scum veiws of many on the far reactionary right wing
I have not told anyone what to do you fool in the post you originally responded to I asked the question on what basis would Texas turn blue and gave some reasons why it didn't think it would. So far you have not given one reason or any issues that Hispanics, blacks, women or any other group supports the Democrats so strongly on that they would turn the state blue. As far as your claim of being a Ford Republican you can claim anything you want if it talks like a Democrat there is a high probability it's Democrat.

You are not listening to what they want.

You explain what you think. Fine. But you are not listening.

Lol, perhaps you haven't looked at the polls lately. Wendy Davis is losing badly to Greg Abbott, Kay Hagan once led Thom Tillis by 14 points in January, now she is in a statistical tie. Tell you what, neither of those states will turn blue.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that if I were you. Wendy still has a good shot, and even if she doesn't win this time, we still win. She is helping collapse the political death grip that Tom Delay put on Texas through his redistricting. Soon, the only red seen in Texas will be in the crying eyes of the teabaggers who have had free run for the last several years.
Do you live in Texas?

YEP
Were you born there? or are you one of those liberal transplants in Huston that went for the good paying jobs that liberalville ran off?

Voter ID will turn NY, CA and IL red

What would make you think that?

Have you ever seen the demographics in those states?
I don't believe you know anything about my state of North Carolina and you should refrain from saying what is and is not in my state.
We kicked the shit out of 140 years dominated democratic control of North Carolina in 2010 and elected a republican Governor in 2012

Polls can be manipulated to fit the outcome the pollster is seeking.
You want a true look at how people view someone you personally ask them.

That is what pollsters do

They tend to be very accurate
They are always right when they support your position got it.
I said in 2012 obama would not win North Carolina when the polls showed otherwise.

:udaman: IDIOT
Texas will be completely blue before NC because of its extremely large Hispanic population.
ROFL. Yeah cause hispanics are new to Texas.. ROFL

They are now outnumbering the old RW loons that are quickly dying out...it is funny....and sad at the same time. SORRY FOR YOU! :badgrin:

We'll see. The hispanics I know are hard working republicans. I'm not familiar with many lazy ass democrats in TX. Course I don't live around one of the big cities.

I'm a Democrat in Texas, and I know lots of Democrats and Hispanics. I don't know any lazy ass Democrats though. I do see lots of crazy GOP/TPers though. They usually gather in small groups and discuss what rush told them to think today.
Never listen to Rush, what's he like?

I would say North Carolina is already leaning blue
Georgia will go blue in 2016
Teaxas probably in the late 2020s
For 140 years North Carolina was dominated by democrats we kicked their nasty asses out of the state assembly in 2010 then elected a Republican Governor in 2012 and we ain't looking back. Dream on son North Carolina is fed up with how democrats do things.
North Carolina is shamelessly gerrymandered but votes primarily Democratic

I don't believe you know anything about my state of North Carolina and you should refrain from saying what is and is not in my state.
We kicked the shit out of 140 years dominated democratic control of North Carolina in 2010 and elected a republican Governor in 2012
Outside of your own redneck circle of friends, it seems you don't understand the demographics of your own state

Outside of your own redneck circle of friends, it seems you don't understand the demographics of your own state
You didn't comprehend one thing I wrote?
Maybe you should read it again then have a competent adult explain it to you

Forum List

Back