Which state, Texas or North Carolina, will turn Blue first?

I would say North Carolina is already leaning blue
Georgia will go blue in 2016
Teaxas probably in the late 2020s
For 140 years North Carolina was dominated by democrats we kicked their nasty asses out of the state assembly in 2010 then elected a Republican Governor in 2012 and we ain't looking back. Dream on son North Carolina is fed up with how democrats do things.
North Carolina is shamelessly gerrymandered but votes primarily Democratic
So 140 years of democratic control and not once democrats didn't do that?
You are full of shit.

Voter ID will turn NY, CA and IL red

What would make you think that?

Have you ever seen the demographics in those states?
I don't believe you know anything about my state of North Carolina and you should refrain from saying what is and is not in my state.
We kicked the shit out of 140 years dominated democratic control of North Carolina in 2010 and elected a republican Governor in 2012
Outside of your own redneck circle of friends, it seems you don't understand the demographics of your own state
You didn't comprehend one thing I wrote?
Maybe you should read it again then have a competent adult explain it to you
In your redneck echo chamber, everyone agrees with you

Who will decide who wins the U.S. Senate race in N.C. Don t count out Latino voters Fox News Latino

We all know what the demographics in Texas are turning it into a blue state, but not until recently did I realize that North Carolina is also in danger of turning blue. I think Texas will turn first because the old " Jessie Helms" republicans have not all dies out in North Carolina.

Which do you think will turn Blue first, Texas or North Carolina?

Since I am sure that some of you dedicated to Red States will say neither. Whatever makes you sleep better at night....:eusa_whistle:

Which state's population can hold their breath the longest? There's your answer.

The Bible Belt of red states is slowly eroding

Virginia, NM and Florida are now blue. North Carolina and Georgia are next.

Texas and Arizona will take a while, but will go blue

I live here in NY. It's only the Big City Democrat Vote Manufacturing Machines that keep these states Blue

We need a No ID, No Vote standard here
Born and raised in New York

NYC and Long Island are solidly Democrat, upstate is Republican

Not enough people upstate to offset the City

I don't believe you know anything about my state of North Carolina and you should refrain from saying what is and is not in my state.
We kicked the shit out of 140 years dominated democratic control of North Carolina in 2010 and elected a republican Governor in 2012
Outside of your own redneck circle of friends, it seems you don't understand the demographics of your own state
You didn't comprehend one thing I wrote?
Maybe you should read it again then have a competent adult explain it to you
In your redneck echo chamber, everyone agrees with you
You say that like rednecks are a bad thing.

I live here in NY. It's only the Big City Democrat Vote Manufacturing Machines that keep these states Blue

For 140 years North Carolina was blue until 2010
The only thing it would vote republican on was president but not all the time and a couple times Governor
What part of this don't you comprehend moron?

The elections of 2016 will show whether bigrebnc is right or no, for awhile at least.

The only thing it would vote republican on was president but not all the time and a couple times Governor
NC will vote Hillary in 2016 and Dem from then on

Lol, perhaps you haven't looked at the polls lately. Wendy Davis is losing badly to Greg Abbott, Kay Hagan once led Thom Tillis by 14 points in January, now she is in a statistical tie. Tell you what, neither of those states will turn blue.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that if I were you. Wendy still has a good shot, and even if she doesn't win this time, we still win. She is helping collapse the political death grip that Tom Delay put on Texas through his redistricting. Soon, the only red seen in Texas will be in the crying eyes of the teabaggers who have had free run for the last several years.
Do you live in Texas?

YEP
Were you born there? or are you one of those liberal transplants in Huston that went for the good paying jobs that liberalville ran off?
Lol, perhaps you haven't looked at the polls lately. Wendy Davis is losing badly to Greg Abbott, Kay Hagan once led Thom Tillis by 14 points in January, now she is in a statistical tie. Tell you what, neither of those states will turn blue.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that if I were you. Wendy still has a good shot, and even if she doesn't win this time, we still win. She is helping collapse the political death grip that Tom Delay put on Texas through his redistricting. Soon, the only red seen in Texas will be in the crying eyes of the teabaggers who have had free run for the last several years.
Do you live in Texas?

YEP
Were you born there? or are you one of those liberal transplants in Huston that went for the good paying jobs that liberalville ran off?

Yes I was born here.

I can't say how it will vote for President but we are fed up with democrats.
But this jewel hillary said was a real winner
'DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'BUSINESSES CREATE JOBS

Equals odumass "you didn't build that" statement.

Equals is a good term

Equal in totally missing the point of the discussion

Equals is a good term

How does it miss the point of the discussion. Their words should give their motive for their actions.
Both mean the same thing

Equals is a good term

How does it miss the point of the discussion. Their words should give their motive for their actions.
Both mean the same thing
Why are conservatives incapable of understanding the entire context of a speaking point? Is it poor education or just stupidity?

Equals is a good term

Both mean the same thing
Why are conservatives incapable of understanding the entire context of a speaking point? Is it poor education or just stupidity?
Why can't you? I have no problem understanding what he said because of his actions

We'll see. The hispanics I know are hard working republicans. I'm not familiar with many lazy ass democrats in TX. Course I don't live around one of the big cities.

I'm a Democrat in Texas, and I know lots of Democrats and Hispanics. I don't know any lazy ass Democrats though. I do see lots of crazy GOP/TPers though. They usually gather in small groups and discuss what rush told them to think today.
Never listen to Rush, what's he like?

It's so cute when teabaggers say they don't listen to rush or Hannity. It's like a little kid who says he didn't get into the cake but he has chocolate all over his face.
We have a new idiot in the house whose says he lives in Texas

If it makes you feel better to call me an idiot, then go ahead. Doesn't bother me nearly as much as if you were someone I respected. How does it feel to have an idiot laughing at your silly little posts?
What has the TEA party ever did to you to be so pissed? If you want to be pissed passed your anger onto someone who caused you to be pissed obama and the democrats. They have fucked up America.

Equals is a good term

Both mean the same thing
Why are liberals incapable of forming a sentence without lying?

I'm a Democrat in Texas, and I know lots of Democrats and Hispanics. I don't know any lazy ass Democrats though. I do see lots of crazy GOP/TPers though. They usually gather in small groups and discuss what rush told them to think today.
Never listen to Rush, what's he like?

It's so cute when teabaggers say they don't listen to rush or Hannity. It's like a little kid who says he didn't get into the cake but he has chocolate all over his face.
We have a new idiot in the house whose says he lives in Texas

If it makes you feel better to call me an idiot, then go ahead. Doesn't bother me nearly as much as if you were someone I respected. How does it feel to have an idiot laughing at your silly little posts?
What has the TEA party ever did to you to be so pissed? If you want to be pissed passed your anger onto someone who caused you to be pissed obama and the democrats. They have fucked up America.

I'm not pissed at the teabaggers. I actually feel sorry for them because they have been manipulated into advocating what ever the Koch brothers put on their todo list for that day. I'm pissed at the GOP who has become such a vile organization that they would condone something like that. I really miss the old GOP.....you know....back when they had integrity. Back then, even if they had different ideas about how to help the country, their goal was to do what was best for the people instead of what was best for their party.

Forum List

Back