Which state, Texas or North Carolina, will turn Blue first?

Who will decide who wins the U.S. Senate race in N.C. Don t count out Latino voters Fox News Latino

We all know what the demographics in Texas are turning it into a blue state, but not until recently did I realize that North Carolina is also in danger of turning blue. I think Texas will turn first because the old " Jessie Helms" republicans have not all dies out in North Carolina.

Which do you think will turn Blue first, Texas or North Carolina?

Since I am sure that some of you dedicated to Red States will say neither. Whatever makes you sleep better at night....:eusa_whistle:
You mean which state will turn brown first.

Let's see TX polls have Abbott(R) at 54 percent, Davis(D) 38 percent; Kathie Glass(Libertarian) 6 percent, Brandon Parmer(Green) received 2 percent. So even with 6 percent of the conservative vote going to the libertarian the republican is still beating the democrat by a LANDSLIDE. Texicans are not as liberal as you liberals are hoping for.

Who will decide who wins the U.S. Senate race in N.C. Don t count out Latino voters Fox News Latino

We all know what the demographics in Texas are turning it into a blue state, but not until recently did I realize that North Carolina is also in danger of turning blue. I think Texas will turn first because the old " Jessie Helms" republicans have not all dies out in North Carolina.

Since I am sure that some of you dedicated to Red States will say neither. Whatever makes you sleep better at night....:eusa_whistle:
You mean which state will turn brown first.
Brown is sexy! Texas likes latinos.. course we get the latinos that work hard, california gets the ones that form gangs or sit on their butts collecting welfare.

North Carolina here all the people I have talked with want the hag gone.

Voter ID will turn NY, CA and IL red

What would make you think that?

Have you ever seen the demographics in those states?
He's atlking about legal voters

Who isn't?
Illegal voters.

That statement is one of the dumbest of many of your statements. Please go take your meds. Your party is using voter ID laws to disenfranchised minorities and the poor. You have admitted as much yourself. It has got to make you proud!

NC we have the bible thumping crackers on the run here

Voter ID will turn NY, CA and IL red

Who isn't?
Illegal voters.

That statement is one of the dumbest of many of your statements. Please go take your meds. Your party is using voter ID laws to disenfranchised minorities and the poor. You have admitted as much yourself. It has got to make you proud!
If that's why "my party" is doing they are doing a piss poor job since minority voting is higher since those laws were implemented.
Your party has already been found guilty of vote fraud in many instances.

North Carolina was never "red."

You mean Jesse Helms, whose name on roads in NC make me sick, was a figment of my imagination?
I guess that make Massachusetts a red state too since Romney was governor and Brown a senator.

Prior to Duval Patrick being elected in 2006, Massachusetts had 20 straight years of Republican governors. Those crazy wing nut Massholes.

Hagan is probably going to win.

Hagan is probably going to win.
No she isn't The people of the state that will vote for the majority knows how she has voted and are fed up with her.

Who isn't?
Illegal voters.

If that's why "my party" is doing they are doing a piss poor job since minority voting is higher since those laws were implemented.

You have collaborated the following view. The GOP is treading water and the only way to keep from downing is block voters of color by passing voter ID laws and limiting registration and voting hours. If they were not afraid of the future, they would be pro-voter. Instead they are doing everything they can to keep the poor and minorities away from the voting booth. That is DESPERATION.

GOP voter fraud NC SPIN Balanced Debate for the Old North State

Who isn't?
Illegal voters.

You have collaborated the following view. The GOP is treading water and the only way to keep from downing is block voters of color by passing voter ID laws and limiting registration and voting hours. If they were not afraid of the future, they would be pro-voter. Instead they are doing everything they can to keep the poor and minorities away from the voting booth. That is DESPERATION.

I am npot sure how I collaborated a view. Is English not your first language?

I am npot sure how I collaborated a view. Is English not your first language?

You should copy your convoluted messages and put them into Word spell check. It would help keep from making you look stupid.

Hagan a big supporter of obamacare
North Carolina isn't
Hagan big anti gun supporter
North Carolina VERY PRO GUN
Hagan won in 2008 on obama's coat tail because of the heavy democrat turnout
Democrats aren't so much in love with obama like they were in 2008 and and less in 2012.

Forum List

Back