Which state, Texas or North Carolina, will turn Blue first?

NC will vote Hillary in 2016 and Dem from then on
I can't say how it will vote for President but we are fed up with democrats.
But this jewel hillary said was a real winner
'DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'BUSINESSES CREATE JOBS

Equals odumass "you didn't build that" statement.

Equals is a good term

Equal in totally missing the point of the discussion
How does it miss the point of the discussion. Their words should give their motive for their actions.
Both mean the same thing
Why are conservatives incapable of understanding the entire context of a speaking point? Is it poor education or just stupidity?
Why are liberals incapable of forming a sentence without lying?

OK.. I'll try to be as truthful as this liberal can possibly be.
" RKMBrown sounds like he is getting pissed, and it's the funniest thing I have seen this morning"

Please show me the lie in my above sentence bubba.

Never listen to Rush, what's he like?

It's so cute when teabaggers say they don't listen to rush or Hannity. It's like a little kid who says he didn't get into the cake but he has chocolate all over his face.
We have a new idiot in the house whose says he lives in Texas

If it makes you feel better to call me an idiot, then go ahead. Doesn't bother me nearly as much as if you were someone I respected. How does it feel to have an idiot laughing at your silly little posts?
What has the TEA party ever did to you to be so pissed? If you want to be pissed passed your anger onto someone who caused you to be pissed obama and the democrats. They have fucked up America.

I'm not pissed at the teabaggers. I actually feel sorry for them because they have been manipulated into advocating what ever the Koch brothers put on their todo list for that day. I'm pissed at the GOP who has become such a vile organization that they would condone something like that. I really miss the old GOP.....you know....back when they had integrity. Back then, even if they had different ideas about how to help the country, their goal was to do what was best for the people instead of what was best for their party.
You don't have a fucking about what the TEA party stands for do you?

Vacationing in NC now. Shocked at the number of Hispanics I see. WOW.....NC will be dark Blue by 2016.

It's so cute when teabaggers say they don't listen to rush or Hannity. It's like a little kid who says he didn't get into the cake but he has chocolate all over his face.

If it makes you feel better to call me an idiot, then go ahead. Doesn't bother me nearly as much as if you were someone I respected. How does it feel to have an idiot laughing at your silly little posts?
What has the TEA party ever did to you to be so pissed? If you want to be pissed passed your anger onto someone who caused you to be pissed obama and the democrats. They have fucked up America.

I'm not pissed at the teabaggers. I actually feel sorry for them because they have been manipulated into advocating what ever the Koch brothers put on their todo list for that day. I'm pissed at the GOP who has become such a vile organization that they would condone something like that. I really miss the old GOP.....you know....back when they had integrity. Back then, even if they had different ideas about how to help the country, their goal was to do what was best for the people instead of what was best for their party.

Sure I do. Originally, they were a small grassroots organization opposed to the bailouts and stimulus package. Fox took them as a cause to support, and gave them millions of dollars in free advertising, and the Koch's sent in well paid organizers and millions in funding to take over and transform the small limited goal group into the right wing monster that will support or oppose anything they are told to. The TEA PARTY now stands for right wing crazy.

When The Rab is rolling with the trolling, he accuses someone else is doing it.

Sure I do. Originally, they were a small grassroots organization opposed to the bailouts and stimulus package. Fox took them as a cause to support, and gave them millions of dollars in free advertising, and the Koch's sent in well paid organizers and millions in funding to take over and transform the small limited goal group into the right wing monster that will support or oppose anything they are told to. The TEA PARTY now stands for right wing crazy.
Link

I can't say how it will vote for President but we are fed up with democrats.
But this jewel hillary said was a real winner
'DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'BUSINESSES CREATE JOBS

Equals odumass "you didn't build that" statement.

Equals is a good term

Equal in totally missing the point of the discussion
How does it miss the point of the discussion. Their words should give their motive for their actions.
Both mean the same thing
Why are conservatives incapable of understanding the entire context of a speaking point? Is it poor education or just stupidity?
Why are liberals incapable of forming a sentence without lying?

OK.. I'll try to be as truthful as this liberal can possibly be.
" RKMBrown sounds like he is getting pissed, and it's the funniest thing I have seen this morning"

Please show me the lie in my above sentence bubba.
Liar that's not your sentence that's RW's sentence.

They are a rebranding of the John Birch Society

:cuckoo:

Very little difference between the political platform of the Tea Party and the John Birch Society

Very little difference between the political platform of the Tea Party and the John Birch Society
Really? Do tell.

Really? Do tell.
John Birch Society - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Really? Do tell.
John Birch Society - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Wiki? Really not worth my time

I'm not a doctor, but I can recognize someone who is irrational as well as anybody.

Quite the irony coming from someone who is a member of a party who thinks Republicans are denying black people and Hispanics the right to vote. Last time I checked, that's illegal.

So, I wonder if you could tell me in what manner those evil Republicans are carrying out such a plan?

Last edited:
I would say North Carolina is already leaning blue
Georgia will go blue in 2016
Teaxas probably in the late 2020s
For 140 years North Carolina was dominated by democrats we kicked their nasty asses out of the state assembly in 2010 then elected a Republican Governor in 2012 and we ain't looking back. Dream on son North Carolina is fed up with how democrats do things.
North Carolina is shamelessly gerrymandered but votes primarily Democratic
So 140 years of democratic control and not once democrats didn't do that?
You are full of shit.
1,10, and 12 districts were created by Democrats.

I'm not a doctor, but I can recognize someone who is irrational as well as anybody.

Quite the irony, coming from someone who is a member of a party who thinks Republicans are denying black people and hispanics the right to vote. Last time I checked, that's illegal.

So, I wonder if you could tell me in what manner those evil Republicans are carrying out such a plan?
He's got those liberal talking points down pretty good.

Forum List

Back