Which state, Texas or North Carolina, will turn Blue first?

Hagan a big supporter of obamacare
North Carolina isn't
Hagan big anti gun supporter
North Carolina VERY PRO GUN
Hagan won in 2008 on obama's coat tail because of the heavy democrat turnout
Democrats aren't so much in love with obama like they were in 2008 and and less in 2012.

Right....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - North Carolina Senate - Tillis vs. Hagan
Dude really don't hold your hopes on polls considering you don't live in North Carolina and don't have a clue how people of this state view Kay rubber stamp Hagan

Who will decide who wins the U.S. Senate race in N.C. Don t count out Latino voters Fox News Latino

We all know what the demographics in Texas are turning it into a blue state, but not until recently did I realize that North Carolina is also in danger of turning blue. I think Texas will turn first because the old " Jessie Helms" republicans have not all dies out in North Carolina.

Which do you think will turn Blue first, Texas or North Carolina?

Since I am sure that some of you dedicated to Red States will say neither. Whatever makes you sleep better at night....:eusa_whistle:
North Carolina here all the people I have talked with want the hag gone.

Why do they call you a "hag"?

Who will decide who wins the U.S. Senate race in N.C. Don t count out Latino voters Fox News Latino

We all know what the demographics in Texas are turning it into a blue state, but not until recently did I realize that North Carolina is also in danger of turning blue. I think Texas will turn first because the old " Jessie Helms" republicans have not all dies out in North Carolina.

Since I am sure that some of you dedicated to Red States will say neither. Whatever makes you sleep better at night....:eusa_whistle:
North Carolina here all the people I have talked with want the hag gone.

Why do they call you a "hag"?
Failure to comprehend is not my problem dumb ass.

Why dont you ask Abortion Barbie how blue Texas is?

This is the image people in North Carolina that vote have of Hagan
Kay-Hagan-Rubber-Stamp-Obama.jpg

North Carolina isn't
Democrats aren't so much in love with obama like they were in 2008 and and less in 2012.

Right....

Dude really don't hold your hopes on polls considering you don't live in North Carolina and don't have a clue how people of this state view Kay rubber stamp Hagan

Why don't you tell us about oversampling of polls and the liberal media?

North Carolina isn't

Right....

Polls can be manipulated to fit the outcome the pollster is seeking.
You want a true look at how people view someone you personally ask them.

North Carolina isn't

Right....

Or maybe call Rove and get his take on things, since he called the 2012 Presidential race so well....:badgrin:

Interesting view when you break it down
Hagan has been especially critical of Tillis’ positions on women’s issues. Twenty-eight percent (28%) of North Carolina voters believe there really is a political “war on women,” compared to 22% of voters nationally. Still, most voters (58%) in the state think the “war on women” is primarily just a slogan used for political purposes.

Eighty-five percent (85%) of voters who think there is a real “war on women” support Hagan. Sixty-seven percent (67%) of those who see it as a political slogan instead prefer Tillis.

Tillis, in turn, has been very critical of Hagan’s support of the new national health care law. Forty-one percent (41%) in North Carolina have a favorable opinion of Obamacare, while 52% view it unfavorably. This includes 21% with a Very Favorable opinion and 40% with a Very Unfavorable one. This is in line with voter attitudes nationally.

Voters in the state also agree with voters nationwide when it comes to the health care law’s contraceptive mandate. Fifty-one percent (51%) believe a business should be allowed to opt out of providing health insurance coverage for some contraceptives if providing such coverage violates the religious beliefs of the business’ owner. Thirty-nine percent (39%) disagree.

Seventy-one percent (71%) of North Carolina voters who believe businesses should be allowed to opt out of the contraceptive mandate favor Tillis. Seventy-seven percent (77%) of those who oppose opting out choose Hagan.
Election 2014 North Carolina Senate - Rasmussen Reports trade

He's atlking about legal voters

Who isn't?
Illegal voters.

That statement is one of the dumbest of many of your statements. Please go take your meds. Your party is using voter ID laws to disenfranchised minorities and the poor. You have admitted as much yourself. It has got to make you proud!
If that's why "my party" is doing they are doing a piss poor job since minority voting is higher since those laws were implemented.
Your party has already been found guilty of vote fraud in many instances.

You have collaborated the following view. The GOP is treading water and the only way to keep from downing is block voters of color by passing voter ID laws and limiting registration and voting hours. If they were not afraid of the future, they would be pro-voter. Instead they are doing everything they can to keep the poor and minorities away from the voting booth. That is DESPERATION.

GOP voter fraud NC SPIN Balanced Debate for the Old North State

North Carolina isn't

Right....

That is what pollsters do

They tend to be very accurate

North Carolina isn't

Right....

That is what pollsters do

They tend to be very accurate
They are always right when they support your position got it.
I said in 2012 obama would not win North Carolina when the polls showed otherwise.

Texas will be completely blue before NC because of its extremely large Hispanic population.

Forum List

Back