Which Political View Runs Government Schools?

Nothing PC posts is credible. That's quite remarkable, she(?) will now call me names, claim I'm and idiot or use one of her(?) usual personal attacks on me, which she(?) uses on all posters who do not kiss her(?) ass.

In fact, she(?) has all of the character flaws of trump.

Last edited:
Yup.....Progressives....Liberals....Democrats.

And now for the results of indoctrination rather than education:

1. "Across the Board, Scores Drop in Math and Reading for U.S. Students
The latest results from the Nation’s Report Card show declines in student performance across demographics.

2. MATH AND READING SCORES for fourth- and eighth-graders in the United States dropped since 2017, and the decrease in reading achievement has government researchers particularly concerned.

3. "Over the past decade, there has been no progress in either mathematics or reading performance, and the lowest performing students are doing worse," Peggy Carr, associate commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics, said during a press call Tuesday.

4. ...declines in reading at both grades were also seen at all levels of achievement, whether students were high- or low-achieving, with the exception of the highest achieving fourth graders.

5. "Over the long term in reading, the lowest performing students – those readers who struggle the most – have made no progress from the first NAEP administration almost 30 years ago," she said.

6. ...the scores of lower performing students declined in three of the four grade-subject combinations and those drops are what accounted for the overall drop in average scores."

https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...ores-drop-in-math-and-reading-for-us-students

It is not the students, the sub-groups, the color, the wealth.....

.....it is the political perspective that owns and operates the schools.

The right wing attempted and almost succeeded in packing local school boards, until the voters made notice that the Moral Majority was neither moral or a majority.

When the facts indict the Left, here you are prepared with lies to shield your cult.

Here's what happened:

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53

They took over the schools......and America suffers the result.

Nothing you post is credible. That's quite remarkable, you are now free to call me names, claim I'm and idiot or anyone of the personal attacks on me which you use on all posters who do not kiss your ass.

In fact, you are Trumpian, with all of his character flaws.

"Nothing you post is credible."

Here's what I posted.....it clearly refutes your bloviations.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53

So.....either Collier and Horowitz aren't 'credible' or you are.

Either Bork, nominee to the Supreme Court, is 'credible' or you are.

Do you know what 'credible' means?

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented......one reason why I am never wrong.

The choice couldn't be more clear: you remain our best source of greenhouse gases, and no more.

Authoritarian collectivist.

Yep, Betsy Devos.

Collectivist: "relating to the practice or principle of giving a group priority over each individual in it. See how this relates to her group (conservative GOP) to the hundreds of thousands of individuals working within every school dist. in the United States (including the children and their parents).

Betsy DeVos - Wikipedia

The latest results from the Nation’s Report Card show declines in student performance across demographics.

2. MATH AND READING SCORES for fourth- and eighth-graders in the United States dropped since 2017, and the decrease in reading achievement has government researchers particularly concerned.

3. "Over the past decade, there has been no progress in either mathematics or reading performance, and the lowest performing students are doing worse," Peggy Carr, associate commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics, said during a press call Tuesday.

4. ...declines in reading at both grades were also seen at all levels of achievement, whether students were high- or low-achieving, with the exception of the highest achieving fourth graders.

5. "Over the long term in reading, the lowest performing students – those readers who struggle the most – have made no progress from the first NAEP administration almost 30 years ago," she said.

6. ...the scores of lower performing students declined in three of the four grade-subject combinations and those drops are what accounted for the overall drop in average scores."

https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...ores-drop-in-math-and-reading-for-us-students

The right wing attempted and almost succeeded in packing local school boards, until the voters made notice that the Moral Majority was neither moral or a majority.

When the facts indict the Left, here you are prepared with lies to shield your cult.

Here's what happened:

Nothing you post is credible. That's quite remarkable, you are now free to call me names, claim I'm and idiot or anyone of the personal attacks on me which you use on all posters who do not kiss your ass.

There is nothing in this post, which makes it far and away your most intelligent offering yet.

Nothing PC posts is credible. That's quite remarkable, she(?) will now call me names, claim I'm and idiot or use one of her usual personal attacks on me, which she uses on all posters who do not kiss her(?) ass.

In fact, she(?) has all of the character flaws of trump.

Trump???

Seems you need to change the subject due to the thrashing I just administered.

Across the Board, Scores Drop in Math and Reading for U.S. Students

GEE, who was president since 2017?????

The OP provides the facts about how abominable the scores are of American school children.....and I pointed out who runs the system.

Not one of the lame-brains has tried to address either.

Seems I hit the nail on their heads, again.

We need to save the nation: get the darn Liberals back under the rocks they slithered out from under.

And another brilliant mind attempting to spin the truth.

The scores cover fourth through eighth grades, moron.

And....."no progress from the first NAEP administration almost 30 years ago," she said.

You must be a government school grad, huh?

Here's what happened:

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented......one reason why I am never wrong.

The choice couldn't be more clear: you remain our best source of greenhouse gases, and no more.

In complete honesty I don't read anything you post. All of which your write, in my experience, is either a lie, a half-truth, a biased opinion, a rumor, an innuendo or a character assassination.

And another brilliant mind attempting to spin the truth.

The scores cover fourth through eighth grades, moron.
SINCE 2017 numbskull!
Typical home schooled IDIOT!

I am all for improving public schools while at the same time I respect a persons right to send their kids to private schools.

I OPPOSE destroying the public education system.

Easy peasy, no public funding goes to private schools.

Here's what happened:

In complete honesty I don't read anything you post. All of which your write, in my experience, is either a lie, a half-truth, a biased opinion, a rumor, an innuendo or a character assassination.

"In complete honesty I don't read anything you post."

I can't begin to tell you how amusing this is.....and it happens over and over.

Some imbecile gets his head handed to him in the thread....you, posting 5-6 times in it already.....and then they claim they didn't read any of it.

Especially when you use the term 'honestly.'

Couldn't be further from your nature.

Democrats run the government school system
Republiscum Tramp and DeVos run the failing school system.

Over 30 years????

Gads, you're a moron.
Since 2017 MORON!

OK...I'll do it slowly, considering your....disability...

The scores are for students who have been in system eight ...EIGHT...years.

And the author compares them for a thirty....THIRTY....year period.

Thirty.....same as your IQ.

None of you simpletons have addressed the clear and evident failure of the Liberal-controlled government school system, the one that produced your 'education.'

Can you explain why it is a failure?

Or.....as usual will you leave the denouement to me.....I can explain it.

Now....why are school system has been destroyed: John Dewey, communist.

1. In 1933 the people made the mistake of electing a man who aligned this country with the homicidal regime of the USSR
2. FDR's BFF, Joseph Stalin, was far smarter than Roosevelt....he saw the Bolshevik benefits of John Dewey's views.

3.John Dewey was one such Potemkin Progressive. And this man is the greatest single influence on American schoolchildren; his books have been used to train generations of teachers. Even while the Russian civil war was still going on (some seven million killed between 1917 and 1921), Dewey’s books were translated into Russian by the Bolsheviks: they immediately recognized the importance of his ideas to the Soviet collective communist state.
  1. 1918, “School’s of Tomorrow,” published in Russian.
  2. 1919, “How We Think,” published in Russian.
  3. 1920, “The School and Society,” published in Russian.
  4. 1921, “Democracy and Education,” published in Russian. The English version, of course, became a bible at Columbia Teacher’s College.

4. Think about this for a moment, before I make the connection.
Dewey didn't champion knowledge, facts, real education.

He found that the Bolshevik revolution was a great success, and “I think the schools are a 'dialectic' factor in the evolution of Russian communism.”

5. Here’s what you need to watch with Dewey. He says education but he means indoctrination. He believes the reason kids go to school is to learn to be part of a group. Dewey had absorbed his collectivism from Marx, Hegel and other big thinkers of the 1800s and had, apparently, never doubted it.

With the introduction of the calculator a few decades ago did that start the decline in Mathematics? And has the diversity of people living here and moving here affected the reading and writing also? As pertaining to English.
YES

Forum List

Back