which party is more racist?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
guess.

AP poll: Majority harbor prejudice against blacks

The poll finds that racial prejudice is not limited to one group of partisans. Although Republicans were more likely than Democrats to express racial prejudice in the questions measuring explicit racism (79 percent among Republicans compared with 32 percent among Democrats), the implicit test found little difference between the two parties. That test showed a majority of both Democrats and Republicans held anti-black feelings (55 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans), as did about half of political independents (49 percent).

• Banned
Andra Gillespie, an Emory University political scientist who studies race-neutrality among black politicians, contrasted the situation to that faced by the first black mayors elected in major U.S. cities, the closest parallel to Obama's first-black situation. Those mayors, she said, typically won about 20 percent of the white vote in their first races, but when seeking reelection they enjoyed greater white support presumably because "the whites who stayed in the cities ... became more comfortable with a black executive."

"President Obama's election clearly didn't change those who appear to be sort of hard-wired folks with racial resentment," she said.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ap-poll-majority-harbor-prejudice-against-blacks

• Banned
By your own answers your party proved to be the racist party

• Banned
dear fucking idiot.

its a poll and the answers were given by the people

Your party is the racist party by its own admissions

• Banned
Your idiots didnt even understand how to HIDE their racism

TM, what could you possibly hope to accomplish from a thread like this?

The racists won't be offended, and they won't change, and the ones that aren't racist will find this offensive, and take it out on you.

It's a lose/lose situation.

The racists won't be offended, and they won't change, and the ones that aren't racist will find this offensive, and take it out on you.

facts are NEVER losers.

these are facts.

You want to associate with racists then be a republican

From your article:
Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.
Those views could cost President Barack Obama votes as he tries for re-election, the survey found, though the effects are mitigated by some Americans' more favorable views of blacks.
Cliffs:

1. America elects Black Man.
2. Racial Attitudes have not improved.
3. Slight Majority don't like Blacks.
4. Some American like Blacks more.
5. Obama re-elected.

facts are NEVER losers.

these are facts.

You want to associate with racists then be a republican

:lmao:

Thanks for trying Bob..

The only facts are the results from a poll, which frankly doesn't do enough to constitute claiming it speaks for anyone that didn't participate in it.

look at you deny information to swat at me for trashing your boys club talk about women

Thats how fucking racist your party is

you are a racist piece of shit..... so i guess that should answer you question.

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

Truth Matters always goes on record to speak for Black people and than when she doesn't like what she hears the racial slurs come out, isn't that right truthdoesn't matter?

Forum List

Back