Down-Ballot Republicans Who Endorse Trump’s Election-Fraud Lie Expected to Face ‘Considerable Voter Backlash,’ Poll Finds

Simpson / Mazolli
Was supposed to be a one & Done Amnesty , this is why there has not been and will never be a comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill that includes Amnesty
Right, republican presidents will just do it when they feel like it, like in the past.

Now it would probably have to be a second termer that doesn't have to worry about the cult impeaching him.

Really ? You live in a fantasy world. Your clan likes liars and criminals, most sane people don’t. Your crowd literally makes up shit when most people want the truth. But then, you’ve been weaned on Fix News.
Whats made up?

So many partisans posting here. I could never understand why some folks support either corrupt political party. The few Independents like myself are the only sane people in this country.

Right, republican presidents will just do it when they feel like it, like in the past.

Now it would probably have to be a second termer that doesn't have to worry about the cult impeaching him.
No more amnesty in almost 40 years is OK by me ( That one time in the 80s was an outlier )

Open Borders Democommies poison it every time by including Amnesty / Pathway
It’s the American way. When enough fat white guys won’t work because they are too lazy or unqualified, corporations are campaigning for smarter qualified foriegn nationals. Get a fking degree, get off your lazy ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back