Gun Control

redhawk

Rookie
Jan 22, 2013
you know i am getting very sick and tired of all these shootings in schools and malls and yes even movie theaters it seems that it is not safe to even walk out your own front door without the worry of getting shot. should guns be banned? yes i think they should because their are to many problems with guns. yes it is true that guns do not kill people but people do but when that person decides to kill whats the first thing they go for that's right a gun. that is why they should be banned.

So, using your logic, we should control knives, forks and spoons because eating with them causes people to get fat.

you know i am getting very sick and tired of all these shootings in schools and malls and yes even movie theaters it seems that it is not safe to even walk out your own front door without the worry of getting shot. should guns be banned? yes i think they should because their are to many problems with guns. yes it is true that guns do not kill people but people do but when that person decides to kill whats the first thing they go for that's right a gun. that is why they should be banned.

Stay home.

I am just saying that guns are a big problem recently also you don't seem to understand that if there were not any guns to use accept police and military there would be less deaths and less shootings

Wrong. They are no more a problem than in the past. The difference is 24 hour news and the ability that folks like you have to get online and claim it is true.

let me make one thing clear guns and stuff that makes you fat are two way different things

I am just saying that guns are a big problem recently also you don't seem to understand that if there were not any guns to use accept police and military there would be less deaths and less shootings

You seem to tghink that if guns are banned, all of a sudden the gang bangers, and mobsters, and petty criminals will also turn in their guns.

Use youir brain.

ok say you have a kid what would your reaction be if someone with a gun walks into his school and shoots him dead then what are you going to do

You need to look deeper as to why that violence is taking place – you’ll realize it has little to do with guns.

You’ve also likely not realized the irony associated with your username.

The type of violence that we are seeing today is very much differant than we have seen in the past. And the types of weapons being used were not available in the past. The flooding of our nations with the weapons of war have given the crazies assess to weaponery previously reserved for warfare. And we are seeing the results.

Proclaim all you want that guns don't kill. Best not to do so too loudly in certain neighborhoods at present.

ok say you have a kid what would your reaction be if someone with a gun walks into his school and shoots him dead then what are you going to do

what would you do if some guy broke into your house in order to rape you or your spouse and kids then burn them alive?

You can't prevent all crime from happening you can only be prepared to defend yourself and your family from it.

btw if I had kids I would home school them.

The type of violence that we are seeing today is very much differant than we have seen in the past. And the types of weapons being used were not available in the past. The flooding of our nations with the weapons of war have given the crazies assess to weaponery previously reserved for warfare. And we are seeing the results.

Proclaim all you want that guns don't kill. Best not to do so too loudly in certain neighborhoods at present.

Semiautomatic rifles have been around since the 30s and handguns have been around for a lot longer.

And don't give me that assault rifle shit because any so called assault rifle is just a semiautomatic with different cosmetics

Does this mean anything to you!

7607719_f520.jpg

7607774_f260.jpg
7606423_f260.jpg

Are you too young to remeber this?

7606362_f260.jpg

Last edited:
We ban guns and the criminals will turn theirs in as well, right? I guess you do not realize that criminals are the problem. Do you even know what a criminal is? Obviously not. You must be a liberal

Dumbass alert!!!

STFU, ya have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back