Down-Ballot Republicans Who Endorse Trump’s Election-Fraud Lie Expected to Face ‘Considerable Voter Backlash,’ Poll Finds

Sure, Trump makes mean Tweets afterall, and he makes up insulting names for dems, so i can see why you would support a guy who was bribed by China over him.
Gee, I don't remember "mean tweet" coming up in the impeachments, the lawsuits against his business practices, or any of the pending criminal cases. Too bad. I guess he will just have to face real laws. Hey, I got it. Maybe he can switch the conversation to Russian Collusion. Everybody knows there never has been a federal law about that. Uh, never mind, he couldn't even get Mueller to bite on that one, back when Mueller just kept focusing on crimes and putting his associated penalties of law by jury trial and confessions of his associates.

Gee, I don't remember "mean tweet" coming up in the impeachments, the lawsuits against his business practices, or any of the pending criminal cases. Too bad. I guess he will just have to face real laws. Hey, I got it. Maybe he can switch the conversation to Russian Collusion. Everybody knows there never has been a federal law about that. Uh, never mind, he couldn't even get Mueller to bite on that one, back when Mueller just kept focusing on crimes and putting his associated penalties of law by jury trial and confessions of his associates.
You impeached him for being mean, not because he incited a riot, because he didnt, and not because he wanted to know more about Bidens corruption in Ukraine. Your sham impeachments over non crimes supports MY argument, not yours. Your sham indictments also support my agument.

You impeached him for being mean, not because he incited a riot, because he didnt, and not because he wanted to know more about Bidens corruption in Ukraine. Your sham impeachments over non crimes supports MY argument, not yours. Your sham indictments also support my agument.
I didn't impeach him, but didn't mind it a bit. The only reason not convicted and removed was Republican majorities.
I filed no indictments either, but certainly do not mind, as it sounds like they have a lot of proof. Trump never does well with proof. I suspect his if fkd, but I don't mind that either, but again, I didn't fk him. He fkd himself, yet you still worship. Go figure.

You can't win when half of your voting pool is already against you. Nonetheless, I doubt this prevent Republican primary voters from continuing to nominate these extremists. In the end, it will cost them a lot of winnable races.

Fifty-percent of all voters said they’d be less likely to support a candidate who espouses Trump’s false 2020 claims, while 26 percent said they’d be more likely to support such a candidate.

Among independents, that number rises to 65 percent who say they’d be less likely and drops to 18 percent who would be more likely to support such a candidate.

And among voters who are undecided on a hypothetical 2024 matchup between Trump and President Biden, 64 percent said they’d be less likely to support such a candidate, while just 5 percent said they’d be more likely to.

The question itself demonstrates leftwing bias by WPA Polling.

To date, zero refutation of an obviously stolen election.

Not surprising. I couldn't vote for somebody that supported Donny's "big lie".
Or the big truth.

We called it the big steal.

80012u.jpg

You can't win when half of your voting pool is already against you. Nonetheless, I doubt this prevent Republican primary voters from continuing to nominate these extremists. In the end, it will cost them a lot of winnable races.

Fifty-percent of all voters said they’d be less likely to support a candidate who espouses Trump’s false 2020 claims, while 26 percent said they’d be more likely to support such a candidate.

Among independents, that number rises to 65 percent who say they’d be less likely and drops to 18 percent who would be more likely to support such a candidate.

And among voters who are undecided on a hypothetical 2024 matchup between Trump and President Biden, 64 percent said they’d be less likely to support such a candidate, while just 5 percent said they’d be more likely to.

WPA Intelligence supposedly calls elections correctly 69% according to 538

Those Independent numbers don't surprise me at all. Ouch.

WPA Intelligence supposedly calls elections correctly 69% according to 538

Those Independent numbers don't surprise me at all. Ouch.

That's not exactly a stellar percentage. :dunno:

It's not bad, but not stellar either.

The fact that half the country would support something and the other half oppose it reflects our split as a nation. The people that would not support a 2020 election skeptic would not support any Republican so that is meaningless.

If the stats about independents are correct, it still has little meanings unless a down ballot Republican is actively campaigning on the them of stolen election. Mostly that topic only comes up when “journalists” ask about it obsessively instead of the real issues that a candidate wants to talk about.

“Shawna, I’m campaigning to bring common sense back to our state’s out of control budget and reduce taxes for hard working people of my state.”

“Yeah, yeah. Who won the 2020 presidential election?”

Forum List

Back