Down-Ballot Republicans Who Endorse Trump’s Election-Fraud Lie Expected to Face ‘Considerable Voter Backlash,’ Poll Finds

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
You can't win when half of your voting pool is already against you. Nonetheless, I doubt this prevent Republican primary voters from continuing to nominate these extremists. In the end, it will cost them a lot of winnable races.

Fifty-percent of all voters said they’d be less likely to support a candidate who espouses Trump’s false 2020 claims, while 26 percent said they’d be more likely to support such a candidate.

Among independents, that number rises to 65 percent who say they’d be less likely and drops to 18 percent who would be more likely to support such a candidate.

And among voters who are undecided on a hypothetical 2024 matchup between Trump and President Biden, 64 percent said they’d be less likely to support such a candidate, while just 5 percent said they’d be more likely to.

You can't win when half of your voting pool is already against you. Nonetheless, I doubt this prevent Republican primary voters from continuing to nominate these extremists. In the end, it will cost them a lot of winnable races.

Fifty-percent of all voters said they’d be less likely to support a candidate who espouses Trump’s false 2020 claims, while 26 percent said they’d be more likely to support such a candidate.

Among independents, that number rises to 65 percent who say they’d be less likely and drops to 18 percent who would be more likely to support such a candidate.

And among voters who are undecided on a hypothetical 2024 matchup between Trump and President Biden, 64 percent said they’d be less likely to support such a candidate, while just 5 percent said they’d be more likely to.

Not surprising. I couldn't vote for somebody that supported Donny's "big lie".

Dang! MSN doesn't even provide a link to the source article. Sad.

Furthermore, they don't source their stuff, either.

Ah, but here's something from the National Review link:

"The CEO of WPA Intelligence, Chris Wilson, serves as the head of polling and data for the pro-DeSantis Never Back Down PAC. The survey was not sponsored by the PAC, according to WPA Intelligence."

Oh yeah, that's bound to be real unbiased. /sarcasm

:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
I want you to remember this thread. If you cant see that Biden is both corrupt and senile, then YOU have terrible instincts. There will be no doubt about it by the time the election comes.

Who said anything about Biden other than you?

We know. You will throw your support behind the most corrupt politician in US history, who also happens to be senile as fuck.
It would be nice if somebody worth a crap ran. Oh, and throwing support is unlikely, even if I have to vote for him to make sure that anti-American piece of crap Trump doesn't get back in. We can get past Joe, even 4 more years. Maybe not trump, not and still be America, except in name only.

It would be nice if somebody worth a crap ran. Oh, and throwing support is unlikely, even if I have to vote for him to make sure that anti-American piece of crap Trump doesn't get back in. We can get past Joe, even 4 more years. Maybe not trump, not and still be America, except in name only.
I doubt Joe will be the candidate come 2024.

And no, we can't take 4 more years of a guy that's worse off right now mentally than Reagan was

in his last 2 years. How does this situation not make you realize he's a fuckin' puppet?!

Lame attempt to get us to vote for establishment candidates.

No weird old awkward gay dude supports Donny and core Americas objectives…they all use the “big lie” as their new excuse….it’s cute but trust me, we all knew where you stood long before the “big lie”.

Common sense says a guy that didn't even campaign and had abnormally high voter turnouts (70-ish is normal)

of 94% smacks of vote fraud. Guy didn't even campaign for almost a month and got the most votes ever in

America?! I'm not buying that horseshit. :nono:

The "Big Lie" is "Most secure election ever in America"; THAT"S the "Big Lie".

Last edited:
Sure, Trump makes mean Tweets afterall, and he makes up insulting names for dems, so i can see why you would support a guy who was bribed by China over him.

Last edited:
No weird old awkward gay dude supports Donny and core Americas objectives…they all use the “big lie” as their new excuse….it’s cute but trust me, we all knew where you stood long before the “big lie”.
I've given valid reasons for being a never trumper since I joined this board. Not rehashing them with you just because you want to sling tomophobe slurs at an almost 49 year married to same woman father of three.
1695434991028.jpeg

Forum List

Back