Which NFL Team Has The BEST DEFENSE, On Paper, This Season?

I see that elvis has still left the building and is afraid to show himself now.lol if they lose to the vikings this week and i would not put it past them,elvis will REALLY have along stay from the building.:biggrin:

Apparently "Truthseeker" is busy seeking the truth in other parts of the internets ...LOL

The "truth" with NE is a little hard to swallow..

Seattle needs a shutout in San Diego or the next best thing to keep the points scored against absolutely rock bottom.

They already have a good start on the passing yardage stat by keeping Rodgers at 187 last week. We need to keep Rivers below 200 yards this Sunday with an int and no more than one TD.

SD doesn't have an Hella kind of run game so we need to keep their weak running stats low. Rivers can't run a lick so it would be good to keep SD below 50 yards on the ground.

Apparently "Truthseeker" is busy seeking the truth in other parts of the internets ...LOL

The "truth" with NE is a little hard to swallow..

amen to that.:biggrin::thup: I think the so called TRUTH SEEKER,is havig a very hard time coming to grips with the TRUTH that the pats defense is really bad, that Revis was a waste of money,and Brady is playing on his last legs.:biggrin: Looks like the TRUTH hurts so he is off on a deserted island trying to come to grips with it crying in his towel.:biggrin:

Its got to be humiliating to him to have to come to grips that his so called revis that he bragged about,got burned repeatedly by a journeyman quarterback.

If I didnt know better,I would have thought that was number 13 Dan Marino back there.thats how good that quarterback looked against that pats defense from the highlights that i saw.:biggrin:

what REALLY cracks me up though is so far it looks like your seahawks have adjusted to the rules that are being enforced this year on pass defense only commiting four of them against the packers while his patriots committed double digit penaltys in that game over a 100 yards worth.:lmao::lmao::rofl:

He can console himself that his pats dont have to play your Hawks this time this year to avoid the embarrassment of putting his foot into his mouth that they would not repeat.:biggrin:

I think its a pretty safe bet and guarantee that if they lose next week to the vikings in minnesota,you wont see him come back to this section the rest of the year afraid to admit he has egg all over his face.:biggrin: you just know right now he is looking for a crowbar to try and pry out his foot thats stuck in his mouth.:lmao::lmao::lol:

You notice that other pats fan chris who was here a few weeks ago saying he would lend you a crying towel when your seahawks allegedly got beat by his patriots in the superbowl is avoiding this section as well? no surprise there either.:rofl:

just as we said he would,he is also searching for his crying towel as well.

Even though the game today in SD was under special weather conditions the stats still count.

Seattle will have a lot of work to do to win their way back on top in scoring defense after giving up 30 points and three TDs.

Hey Hug,I wonder what happend to our favorite troll?:biggrin: Notice how after the seahawks lost to the chargers he came here talking trash about them losing but ever since then since they havent lost,he hasnt come back?

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if he ever showed his face again around this place after his heros the pats who he bragged about going to the superbowl, got exposed as a team that is going downhill with his ship sinking very fast woudnt you?

obviously the TRUTH on how bad the patriots suck,is too hard for him to swallow to come back and talk about.:biggrin::lmao::lmao: this was no surprise at all to me that they lost.i predicted they would lose after barely beating the chokeland faiders at home last week narrowly escaping with a victory.so i saw this one coming.what i did NOT see though was them getting blown out.:lmao: i thought it would be a much closer game.this looks to be the end of the great belecheat/brady dynasty.:lol::lmao::lmao:

Hey Hug,I wonder what happend to our favorite troll?:biggrin: Notice how after the seahawks lost to the chargers he came here talking trash about them losing but ever since then since they havent lost,he hasnt come back?

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if he ever showed his face again around this place after his heros the pats who he bragged about going to the superbowl, got exposed as a team that is going downhill with his ship sinking very fast woudnt you?

obviously the TRUTH on how bad the patriots suck,is too hard for him to swallow to come back and talk about.:biggrin::lmao::lmao: this was no surprise at all to me that they lost.i predicted they would lose after barely beating the chokeland faiders at home last week narrowly escaping with a victory.so i saw this one coming.what i did NOT see though was them getting blown out.:lmao: i thought it would be a much closer game.this looks to be the end of the great belecheat/brady dynasty.:lol::lmao::lmao:

As much as I would love to lay the blame on that loss last night in a flaming bag of dog shit at Brady and Belichic's doorstep the truth of the matter is that the Pats O-Line is what fell apart and allowed Tommy Boi no time to throw.

I like to jump on the pile as much as anybody but we/I still have to look at football not only as fans but with as much expertise as we can. I'm no expert but I don't want to look any more like a fool than is neccessary. Tom didn't just all of a sudden get horrible. He needs time to get his throws, checkdowns and progressions reveiled as a play unfolds. He doesn't have Russell Wilson's wheels so a breakdown in the O-Line is much more serious to his team's style of play than say the Seahawks, Carolina or Santa Clara.

It's not like Brady hasn't been put in his place before..even recently as in Seattle when Wilson outplayed Tommy Boi last season.

Still...if their O-Line has some real problems due to injury that will be a real problem for the Pats and Brady as long as it lasts. They may lose too much ground to recover in their division to even make the playoffs this season. Whatever the excuses the media has smelled blood in the water and they are circling Brady and looking at him hard for a weakness.

As much as I would love to lay the blame on that loss last night in a flaming bag of dog shit at Brady and Belichic's doorstep the truth of the matter is that the Pats O-Line is what fell apart and allowed Tommy Boi no time to throw.

I like to jump on the pile as much as anybody but we/I still have to look at football not only as fans but with as much expertise as we can. I'm no expert but I don't want to look any more like a fool than is neccessary. Tom didn't just all of a sudden get horrible. He needs time to get his throws, checkdowns and progressions reveiled as a play unfolds. He doesn't have Russell Wilson's wheels so a breakdown in the O-Line is much more serious to his team's style of play than say the Seahawks, Carolina or Santa Clara.

It's not like Brady hasn't been put in his place before..even recently as in Seattle when Wilson outplayed Tommy Boi last season.

Still...if their O-Line has some real problems due to injury that will be a real problem for the Pats and Brady as long as it lasts. They may lose too much ground to recover in their division to even make the playoffs this season. Whatever the excuses the media has smelled blood in the water and they are circling Brady and looking at him hard for a weakness.
thats because the patriots front office arrogantly has let his starting offensive linemen go over the last 5 years the announcers were saying and its now finally caught up to him.

Brady is probably the best there is at making the most out of what he has got and has done a great job of it the last five years but he isnt a miracle worker.its finally caught up with him,they thought they could keep plugging people in and keep winning which is what they were able to do but its NOW caught up with them.

their season this year is lost,thats a given,.when you barely beat the chokeland faiders at home who can make a case for the worst team in the NFL,then you got serious problems and the chiefs are not that that great a team either,okay but nothign amazing or anything.

thats because the patriots front office arrogantly has let his starting offensive linemen go over the last 5 years the announcers were saying and its now finally caught up to him.

Brady is probably the best there is at making the most out of what he has got and has done a great job of it the last five years but he isnt a miracle worker.its finally caught up with him,they thought they could keep plugging people in and keep winning which is what they were able to do but its NOW caught up with them.

their season this year is lost,thats a given,.when you barely beat the chokeland faiders at home who can make a case for the worst team in the NFL,then you got serious problems and the chiefs are not that that great a team either,okay but nothign amazing or anything.

Especially when ya consider that the raiders just fired their coach. Apparently their front office wasn't impressed that they beat NE on the road either. YOU KNOW a team sucks when the owners start handing out pink slips in week 4. :lol:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Especially when ya consider that the raiders just fired their coach. Apparently their front office wasn't impressed that they beat NE on the road either. YOU KNOW a team sucks when the owners start handing out pink slips in week 4. :lol:
i think you meant NEARLY beat them on the road?

btw,who cares about how bad the pats are? I brought this thread back to make fun of this troll who has been too much of a coward to show his face around here after bragging about how his pats would win the superbowl.:biggrin: as I said before,notice how the ONLY time he shows his face around here is when the seahawks lose? the combination of the hawks not losing since the chargers game and his pats playing so awful,that TRUTH is too depressing for him to face.:biggrin:

Why is there not an AGE LIMIT in this forum?

The children in here need to be rooted out and redirected to their new PlayStations.

"9/11 inside job", your name alone says everything everybody else needs to know about the crippling mental "challenges" you have. But then you LEAVE NO DOUBT by posting the DRIVEL you do in this forum.

Go find a playground somewhere, and tell the kiddies about how Bush blew up the World Trade Center towers.

Retard.
Hey, back off my man 9...I J

At least his names' not Huggy!

What kind of a fuckin' name is Huggy anyway?

Some duke of haggard wannabe?

Wasn't Huggy the PIMP from Starsky & Hutch? :eek:

Apparently Huggy has moved on to bigger and better things.

Huggy is now the PIMP for the Seattle Seahawks, and 9/11 is his assistant pimp.

HUGGY is a real nickname I earned with some of my friends here in Seattle. It came from my response to 9/11 which was to invent some plush "huggable" dolls for kids scared by the terrorists to give them comfort. The first dolls were of a religious nature. Many people gave money and publicity to this effort including a couple of months of free billboards placed around Seattle. I also did several TV interviews and several radio interviews thruout the country. Hence the Huggable Doll Company name transferred to it's inventor "HUGGY".

I eventually liscenced the doll company and sold the liscence to a friend that ran the company.

True story.

Can't find the website, can you provide a link, I'd like to see your work.

The children in here need to be rooted out and redirected to their new PlayStations.

"9/11 inside job", your name alone says everything everybody else needs to know about the crippling mental "challenges" you have. But then you LEAVE NO DOUBT by posting the DRIVEL you do in this forum.

Go find a playground somewhere, and tell the kiddies about how Bush blew up the World Trade Center towers.

Retard.

HUGGY is a real nickname I earned with some of my friends here in Seattle. It came from my response to 9/11 which was to invent some plush "huggable" dolls for kids scared by the terrorists to give them comfort. The first dolls were of a religious nature. Many people gave money and publicity to this effort including a couple of months of free billboards placed around Seattle. I also did several TV interviews and several radio interviews thruout the country. Hence the Huggable Doll Company name transferred to it's inventor "HUGGY".

I eventually liscenced the doll company and sold the liscence to a friend that ran the company.

True story.

With our history? Probably not gonna happen. Passing another kidney stone this evening and most likely on through tomorrow, started about three hours ago, so I hafta admit I'm not in the mood to play with you tonight.

Something like that project is an easy target for abuse. I'll pass on providing your entertainment. You already have everything you need.

Last edited:

Retard.

True story.

With our history? Probably not gonna happen. Passing another kidney stone this evening and most likely on through tomorrow, started about three hours ago, so I hafta admit I'm not in the mood to play with you tonight.

Something like that project is an easy target for abuse. I'll pass on providing your entertainment. You already have everything you need.

Just what I thought, thanks hope the stone passes without lots of pain.

True story.

You don't have a post relevant to the OP?

Well...I'll start off with the Seahawks. They played three of the premier QBs in the NFL in their first outings. THAT didn't help the Hawks stats. This Monday night the Seahawks should hold the Redskins down to single digits. That would help Seattle's defense rating. It would help if Wilson and the boy's take good care of the ball also. No Ints or fumbles.

True story.

You don't have a post relevant to the OP?

Well...I'll start off with the Seahawks. They played three of the premier QBs in the NFL in their first outings. THAT didn't help the Hawks stats. This Monday night the Seahawks should hold the Redskins down to single digits. That would help Seattle's defense rating. It would help if Wilson and the boy's take good care of the ball also. No Ints or fumbles.

I can see you have nothing relevant either. For your kidney stones, put some lemon in your water, it will help take the sharp crystals off the stone and help it to pass. The other thing is to go to Super Supplements and ask them what to take for helping a stone pass and keeping them away. I don't have the bottle of the stuff with me otherwise I'd give you the name. I have been getting stones several times a year and since I have been on the stuff now, I get them maybe once a once and the stone passes relatively pain free.

i see NEITHER of you want to talk about the troll who made this thread who wont show his face around here since he only does so when the seahawks lose,never is mature enough to come around and congratuate us when they win and wont come back to talk about his pick of the pats going to the superbowl.

i see NEITHER of you want to talk about the troll who made this thread who wont show his face around here since he only does so when the seahawks lose,never is mature enough to come around and congratuate us when they win and wont come back to talk about his pick of the pats going to the superbowl.

You aren't saying much either. I think Arizona has a good defense, maybe the best in the NFL but it is to early to say one way or the other.

Sorry, Seahawks fair-weather fans, but the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS have the BEST DEFENSE in the NFL right now.

All of their numerous injured starters from last season are healthy again, and their secondary has gone from average, at best, to shut-down status.

Add this defense to a potent offense featuring Tom Brady, a prolific running game, an improved receiving corps, including the return of Rob Gronkowski, and the PATRIOTS are the team to beat in the NFL this coming season.

Talk about the Seahawks all you want. They are short on receivers. They are thin at linebacker. They are thinner in the defensive backfield.

The Seahawks will not repeat. They may not even make the playoffs!

A foolish post. I'm watching the Packers totally destroy Minnisota and Seattle did the same thing to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in the opening game.

On the other side of the country the Patriots are stinking up the fields they have played in.. Much talk about probably an 8-8 season in one of the worst conferences in the NFL ...certainly in the AFC. A lot of concern by the Pats fans that Brady has lost his skills.

Seattle isn't leading the league in defense stats yet as they played three of the best QBs in the NFL. The current leaders have played soft teams. I am confident as the season evolves Seattle will rise to the top in defense. They will definitely repeat as well because of the way the NFC West is shaping up they will have HFA after the smoke clears.

I wasn't going to reply to this bogus post and it's assertions but 9/11 is having a coniption fit that I haven't responded. So now you have it.

AZ is riddled with injuries and Palmer is doubtfull to play in Denver. He has nerve damage in his neck and throwing shoulder. The Cardinals defense has sustained numerous injuries. They have done well to wildly over achieved the last three games..also lucky...beat San Diego at home by one point. Proved how weal Santa Clara is and how non existant the "home field advantage" is in the new Santa Clara stadium. They beat the Giants in NY but REALLY who doesn't beat NY? Seattle beat NY in NY 23-0 last season.

I predict AZ will do a face plant in the next qtr of the season.

All good news for Seahawks.

AZ is riddled with injuries and Palmer is doubtfull to play in Denver. He has nerve damage in his neck and throwing shoulder. The Cardinals defense has sustained numerous injuries. They have done well to wildly over achieved the last three games..also lucky...beat San Diego at home by one point. Proved how weal Santa Clara is and how non existant the "home field advantage" is in the new Santa Clara stadium. They beat the Giants in NY but REALLY who doesn't beat NY? Seattle beat NY in NY 23-0 last season.

I predict AZ will do a face plant in the next qtr of the season.

All good news for Seahawks.
Palmer plays on the offense, please,stay on topic. The rest of your statement.,.we shall see.

I now regret bringing this thread back in the fact "I" am the only one here that wants to talk about that troll who only comes around here to rub it in and harrass seahawk fans when they lose.that he wont come around anymore after telling everybody they would not repeat and his patriots would.seems like I am the ONLY one here that finds that amusing as hell.:lmao::lmao::lol::rofl:

as i said elvis has left the building and i think thats hysterical.who gives a fuck about the patriots downfall.

I only brought this thread back to laugh at the troll who wont show his face around here anymore because the sawhawks havent lost since he was last here and the pats have gone downhill since then.i dont give a fuck about the downfall of the patriots.who cares?

Forum List

Back