Which news source do you trust?

All media news agencies’ decisions from what to choose to “investigate,” to how they choose to report their “findings,” to the language they use to “report,” to the selection of images and videos they decide to “show,” etc., are biased. Intentionally or not.

So I don’t necessarily trust any of them. My preference (when I’m not being lazy, that is) is to dig deeper. I like to go back to the alleged “sources” where they are provided. (Failure to provide a source is often, itself, a great “tell” that the news/reporting agency is suspect.)

If a news service says that they have uncovered evidence of voting fraud (like very highly suspicious mailed in ballots which show no evidence of ever having been “folded” which would be needed to put them into the proper envelope), then I often try to verify it. Images of the stacked but unfolded “mail in” ballots are a good primary source. Or, if the claim is based on an alleged affidavit of a poll worker, a hyperlink to the sworn affidavit is damn useful.

Dang!

If it were not for FOX (& the Daily Mail), we would be as ignorant about domestic matters as are the Russians about what is happening in their country.

Fox viewers are more ignorant than any other demographic

They believe…..

Trump really won in 2020
Obama was born in Kenya
Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor
Vaccines don’t work
COVID is a hoax

I don't "trust" any of the above. I merely listen to the "facts" they represent and evaluate them based on how they are presented and who corroborates them. I also note when pertinent facts are omitted or otherwise misrepresented. For example, I am not impressed by showing pictures of the same apartment building in Ukraine being hit by the same errant missile a thousand times a day. In addition, I generally assume the opposite of what proven serial liars say, particularly when they are saying it in unison.
On-Air Airheads and Infobimbos

Their retarded grammar proves that their college degrees are worthless. Notice how often they start out a sentence with an unnecessary and irrelevant "So."

Last edited:
jwoodie and Anathema thats exactly what I do. I also tend to see how many people are pushing or even censoring a certain narrative to know if it’s something that I should look into. Anytime I hear about something being censored, I feel like there’s something to look into, since the establishment doesn’t like it. If it didn’t have some truth to it, why would they need to worry about “disinformation”?
Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity

This had been going on long before anyone noticed. The word "pollution," for example, is a dishonest description of automotive and industrial by-products. It was taken from a primitive pagan superstition.

The nearest window ... With some skepticism ... :auiqs.jpg:
My Weather Rock is dependable though ... If it is wet, it is raining.

How Did Your Rock Every Get Confirmed?

What is the definition of rain? What if rain identifies as snow? What if rain identifies as dust? What if rain identifies as dry? So your rock is a bigot!!!

But what if your rock identifies as rain?

I'm not a rock. So I just don't know.

Last edited:
How Did Your Rock Every Get Confirmed?

What is the definition of rain? What if rain identifies as snow? What if rain identifies as dust? What if rain identifies as dry? So your rock is a bigot!!!

But what if your rock identifies as rain?

I'm not a rock. So I just don't know.

The Weather Rock has proven to be reliable.
Any rain that has tried to argue with it turns into a wet spot ... :auiqs.jpg:

@Anathema thats exactly what I do. I also tend to see how many people are pushing or even censoring a certain narrative to know if it’s something that I should look into. Anytime I hear about something being censored, I feel like there’s something to look into, since the establishment doesn’t like it. If it didn’t have some truth to it, why would they need to worry about “disinformation”?
For me it’s less about censorship and conspiracy than simply an unwillingness to accept anything the media says without confirmation from a source with an alternate viewpoint. For me everything is an opinion/spin until it’s confirmed by another media source with differing politics… because nothing is about news anymore. It’s all opinion and politics.

For me it’s less about censorship and conspiracy than simply an unwillingness to accept anything the media says without confirmation from a source with an alternate viewpoint. For me everything is an opinion/spin until it’s confirmed by another media source with differing politics… because nothing is about news anymore. It’s all opinion and politics.
Makes sense. It’s hard to pick thru propaganda these days.

I have to take a shower afterwards
I have to take a shower afterwards
You might find these articles interesting.

Forum List

Back