Which is the BEST "Star Wars" Movie?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
My sons (when they were younger) and I disagreed on this.

I think the best Star Wars movie is THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (Episode V)
They think the best Star Wars movie is RETUN OF THE JEDI (Episode VI)

(My 2nd favorite is REVENGE OF THE SITH - Episode III)

What is your favorite and/or which do you think is the best?

The Star Wars Holiday Special. lol

I've not seen that <grin> - unless you mean Halloween cause I have seen lots of Star Wars characters then!

None of them...

I guess you are not a nerd after all!
I've seen them all, and unfortunately I've also had many classes on film production..The values sucked as did the CGI of the original three..Of course Lucas went back and fixed the glitches....except where the Storm Trooper runs into the sliding door...

well then you should be able to pick out the lesser of the 6 evils.....

I've seen them all, and unfortunately I've also had many classes on film production..The values sucked as did the CGI of the original three..Of course Lucas went back and fixed the glitches....except where the Storm Trooper runs into the sliding door...

:eusa_eh:
They were filmed in 1976, 1979 and 1982...sooo...

:eusa_eh:
They were filmed in 1976, 1979 and 1982...sooo...
So sloppy production values were accepted..

I've not seen that <grin> - unless you mean Halloween cause I have seen lots of Star Wars characters then!

It is off the charts awful. I mean...just awful.

There really was one? You're joking, right?

I wish I was joking! It aired once on television and then vanished into a puff smoke. It is uncommonly bad. lol

Star Wars Holiday Special - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"If I had the time and a sledgehammer, I would track down every copy of that show and smash it." George Lucas

I wish I was joking! It aired once on television and then vanished into a puff smoke. It is uncommonly bad. lol

"If I had the time and a sledgehammer, I would track down every copy of that show and smash it." George Lucas

Definitely a "what were they thinking" moment! Learned something today, thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Definitely a "what were they thinking" moment! Learned something today, thanks!

You're welcome. If you get a chance, read some of the reviews of the show. They are hysterical. :lol:

The original Star Wars trilogy, hands down. The best of that trilogy being Return of the Jedi, of course.

My sons (when they were younger) and I disagreed on this.

I think the best Star Wars movie is THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (Episode V)
They think the best Star Wars movie is RETUN OF THE JEDI (Episode VI)

(My 2nd favorite is REVENGE OF THE SITH - Episode III)

What is your favorite and/or which do you think is the best?

Original version of episode 4 "Star Wars" remains my fave. Opening scene n score, trench run, award ceremony at the end. Awesome.

The original Star Wars trilogy, hands down. The best of that trilogy being Return of the Jedi, of course.

Ah, you agree with my kids then. they are more experts on Star Wars than I am.
I guess I like the "soap opera" aspect of Empire, and, I believe Empire had better "lines"... no?

I hate those little furry creatures on Jedi - and that corny ending.... blech.

Empire strikes back

Every other Star Wars sucked

Forum List

Back