Which Is More Likely to Prevent School Shootings?

These signs are much better

10commandmentsSundayschool.jpg

image024.jpg

It were not mass shootings as Ten Commandments were hung in any shool
Unfortunatly public schools now brainwash kids into believing they are no more significant than a tick on the ass of a racoon.

I am confident that neither of those signs - or, for that matter, any sign - will "prevent school shootings".
That's why you're a leftist - no connection to reality.

Your input is a vote of confidense for the signs.

:lol:

You're the one arguing that a sign will prevent school shootings - and you say that I'm disconnected from reality?

I am confident that neither of those signs - or, for that matter, any sign - will "prevent school shootings".

You're the one arguing that a sign will prevent school shootings - and you say that I'm disconnected from reality?
The government you're so in love with sure thinks signs work.
:auiqs.jpg:

gunfreeschool.jpg

gunfreeschool.jpg

No, the government isn't as retarded as you are.

The sign isn't there to magically keep drugs and guns out - it's to warn people that the possession of such will be prosecuted more forcefully in the school zone than outside it.

gunfreeschool.jpg

No, the government isn't as retarded as you are.

The sign isn't there to magically keep drugs and guns out - it's to warn people that the possession of such will be prosecuted more forcefully in the school zone than outside it.
Ah, so gun free zones are just to keep honest law abiding citizens disarmed and defenseless.

How about hiring a bunch of armed guards (maybe former SWAT members or military guys) to patrol schools. They're more specifically, professionally trained for these situations than teachers. And it would create countless, gigantic numbers of new jobs. Seems like kind of a win-win thing.

How about hiring a bunch of armed guards (maybe former SWAT members or military guys) to patrol schools. They're more specifically, professionally trained for these situations than teachers. And it would create countless, gigantic numbers of new jobs. Seems like kind of a win-win thing.
Any trained person with a gun on campus will ultimatly save lives. A school shooting in San Diego was abruptly thwarted by a police officer who just happened by chance to be on campus. Almost all mass shooters are stopped only when confronted by someone with a gun.

Any trained person with a gun on campus will ultimatly save lives. A school shooting in San Diego was abruptly thwarted by a police officer who just happened by chance to be on campus. Almost all mass shooters are stopped only when confronted by someone with a gun.

Yes, I know. I'm just saying that odds are, militarily trained guys can probably end it in the quickest, most professional manner. And it would create a lot of jobs, to say the least. Human nature dictates that some armed teachers will still panic, because they're not trained for that kind of situation.

Gun-Murders-per-100k-Residents-grey.png

Now that is the underlying problem. That is the reason that we are the only nation in the world where our kids are shooting each other in school. And more people with guns is not going to fix the problem.

And more people with guns is not going to fix the problem.
The ONLY ones with guns in schools are the shooters.

The left has made it a felony for the law abiding to carry a gun in the school.

So, MORE GUNS IN THE SCHOOLS IS the answer.

What is more likely to Prevent School Shootings?

Answers, for a start:

1. Two parent (Mom and Dad) families in which boys have healthy male role models to teach them how to be men.
2. The end to drugging boys with ADHD drugs in order to turn them into girls.
3. The end to the demonization of boys, especially white ones.
4. Defederalize education - return control to local districts. Local districts to reintroduce proper disciplinary standards and to end social promotion.

Answers, for a start:

1. Two parent (Mom and Dad) families in which boys have healthy male role models to teach them how to be men.
4. Defederalize education - return control to local districts. Local districts to reintroduce proper disciplinary standards and to end social promotion.

#4 is a myth.

Answers, for a start:

#4 is a myth.

I realize that you take great comfort in thinking it is, but it's TWOO.

Answers, for a start:

#4 is a myth.

I realize that you take great comfort in thinking it is, but it's TWOO.

Only in your conservative public education-hater talking points. I speak reality. The feds have little or nothing to do with public schools with the exception of students who are poor or requiring special education, and student lunches. Otherwise, no impact.

Forum List

Back