Which GOP President are you?

Interesting quiz. Strange questions though -- what color eyes, facial hair, right or lefthanded.... "Axis powers"??

So I went in hoping for Eisenhower who I greatly respect. Came out with TR. Can't complain. :thup:

Not surprising at all that a Progressive would end up with Teddy Roosevelt, the founder or the Progressive Party, late known as the Bull Moose Party.

Not surprising at all that a Progressive would end up with Teddy Roosevelt, the founder or the Progressive Party, late known as the Bull Moose Party.

I am not a "Progressive". I refuse to wear a label no one is capable of defining. I think I drew TR because I chose "mustache", "dog" and Credit Mobilier.

Which GOP POTUS are you?

Result: Rutherford B. Hayes

Hey, how'd you get Rutherford B. Hayes? Maybe a bit random, but ol' Rud was known as honest and moral at a time when the country needed that in a president maybe more than ever.
We could really use an honest moral president today, since we haven't had one with those qualities in nearly 100 years. Of all our presidents, few had such qualities.

Which GOP POTUS are you?

Result: Rutherford B. Hayes

Hey, how'd you get Rutherford B. Hayes? Maybe a bit random, but ol' Rud was known as honest and moral at a time when the country needed that in a president maybe more than ever.
We could really use an honest moral president today, since we haven't had one with those qualities in nearly 100 years. Of all our presidents, few had such qualities.
Honesty and morality, while enviable qualities, don't alone make for an effective POTUS. If that was all one needed, Jimmy Carter would have his face on Rushmore already.

Btw "lefthanded" would limit the choices to basically Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Gerald Ford (and possibly Garfield), so that's one of the stranger measures.

Strange true facts:
Barack Obama - lefthanded
John McCain - lefthanded
John Kerry - lefthanded (John Edwards too)
Al Gore - lefthanded
Bill Clinton - lefthanded
Bob Dole - righthanded but switched to left after a war wound
Ross Perot - lefthanded
George H.W. Bush - lefthanded
Ronald Reagan - lefthanded
Gerald Ford - lefthanded

We haven't had a Presidential election without a lefthanded major candidate since 1972. It's a vast left hand conspiracy.

Oh Mike Huckabee too.

Result: Calvin Coolidge
Share your result
Considered by many to be one of the most conservative presidents, "Silent Cal" favored low taxes, reduced regulations, and a balanced budget.

No surprise. :lol:

Forum List

Back