Where's the week 9 NFL thread?

Hawks spot the hapless Bucs 21 points. Biggest comeback in Seahawk history. Odd game plan... lull the Buccaneers into a false sense of security then blow off thier doors with a 20-3 second half.

Saints lose. Seattle creating distance in NFC.

But they are just eking out victories lately, against teams you'd think they would dominate. What's up with that?

A win is a win, sure.....but I'd think it's a bit worrisome for the Hawks to be played so close by lesser teams.

Our Pro Bowl Center Max Unger went out early with a concussion. We already have been having problems with the O-Line. Also Wilson made a couple of stupid throws that got picked off and TB scored TDs off of those turnovers. Seattle wasn't getting blown out or anything...just shot ourselves in the foot a couple of times. We stopped screwing around in half two and put the pedal to the metal. As dumb as it is to let yourself fall behind by 21 points to a winless team the fact that we won being that far down was pretty impressive.

Maybe it's the way the stars are aligned today... The GREAT Colts were losing by two TDs going into the 4 qtr to a QB playing in his second game. The Texans are seriously looking better than Indy tonight.. I'm gonna go watch the last of that game now..

I feel sorry for the Texans.. Thier coach and play caller, Kubiac, goes to the hospital at the half. He had called an amazing game up to the point he collapsed. Then the back up play caller is stuck on stupid..what is the 2nd game QB who was playing lights out for the first half supposed to do?

The Texans were straight up snake bit this season. The onliest good news is they finally found a QB to replace Schaub. The kid played WAY better than Luck. He couldn't finish it off at the end but he still got the team close enough for a game tying FG but the Texans FG kicker is a straight up POS. Missed three tonight. If the asshole had made two of his three misses Houston would have won.

Snake bit !

Forum List

Back