Where's God's wife?

I think man created God in his image. I mean God actually thought Adam might find a "helpmate" among the animals, but none suited him. (according to the Hebrew bible)

for the record-----Penelope has her education in Hebrew scriptures from a catechism whore---who told her that adam was supposed to screw a bitch------so saying kinda
excited the nun. In fact the same catechism whore told her that jesus did not marry because he -----had "other propensities"
I think man created God in his image. I mean God actually thought Adam might find a "helpmate" among the animals, but none suited him. (according to the Hebrew bible)

for the record-----Penelope has her education in Hebrew scriptures from a catechism whore---who told her that adam was supposed to screw a bitch------so saying kinda
excited the nun. In fact the same catechism whore told her that jesus did not marry because he -----had "other propensities"

You didn't read the lesson in post #34, it'd do a jew good to read the NT.

there is no lesson in # 34. Reading does everyone good----try it some time----
even an ignorant slut brainwashed by a catechism whore might be able to benefit

You didn't read the lesson in post #34, it'd do a jew good to read the NT.

there is no lesson in # 34. Reading does everyone good----try it some time----
even an ignorant slut brainwashed by a catechism whore might be able to benefit
:puke:

God created Man in His image. Created us male AND female. All but required His creations to marry. Certainly to reproduce both are required. So if we look like God, and function like God, where's Mrs. God? For us to reproduce a female and male are both required. So if God created us wouldn't He have done it similarly, with a female's help?

From my upcoming New York Times Bestseller, "Uncomfortable Questions To Keep You Awake At Night" :)
I can understand why you are confused. God made man first, in His image, then made woman from man, to complete him. Obviously, God is greater than any gender differences in His creation. You silly, trying to limit God like that.

God is not a man nor form to have a wife, the Hebrew word for image in Genesis is an essence nature not physical image which another word would be used for.

Bingo.

Hashev-----thanks----do a jewess a favor-----what is the word?------please spell it

Gen 1:27 word for image is tzelem.
but physical image would be " to'ar".

I meant the spelling in Hebrew------here is my question---is that "tzelem" related
to "TZAAL" ?? shadow??? I do not know the word "tzelem" Hubby says it is just a reproduction picture like a snapshot

God is not a man nor form to have a wife, the Hebrew word for image in Genesis is an essence nature not physical image which another word would be used for.

Bingo.

Hashev-----thanks----do a jewess a favor-----what is the word?------please spell it

I meant the spelling in Hebrew------here is my question---is that "tzelem" related
to "TZAAL" ?? shadow??? I do not know the word "tzelem" Hubby says it is just a reproduction picture like a snapshot

אֱלֹהִים צֶלֶם
"Divine Image" is the context cause it's God's Image not Image alone. That image is the Righteousness (like knowing right and wrong & reflecting what's right, chosing what's right in relations to it leading to Shalem[completeness] .)

Bingo.

אֱלֹהִים צֶלֶם
"Divine Image" is the context cause it's God's Image not Image alone. That image is the Righteousness (like knowing right and wrong & reflecting what's right, chosing what's right in relations to it leading to Shalem[completeness] .)

so I conjecture------not anatomically in the image----but----ability to discern.

-not anatomically because it's not the word for Physical image and we already know in Judaism God is not a figure or form.

Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

We are made in the Essence to Evolve (progress to become complete & whole). Knowing God (power source of life) allows us to discern, thus why I formerly said we need to define God to know our purpose place path direction right and wrong. I also said that cliff note is in the name of the holy city=Shalem.

God's wife was Mary and Jesus was their son. Now doesn't that make perfect sense?

:thanks:

God's wife was Mary and Jesus was their son. Now doesn't that make perfect sense?

:thanks:

sorta----but it was a same sex marriage------the conception was effectuated by the '
HOLY GHOST-----who -----interestingly enough is GRAMMATICALLY ---female----in
Hebrew it is "shchienah" (or something like that) a feminine word for grammar
purposes Ms Shchienah -----married to Ms. Mary. Of course a ghost is probably
NOT blessed with gender-------in general-----grammar notwithstanding

The earliest trinity was father (baal) mother(Isis)
son (morning star)-rev 22:16
then it became father word son probably because
Baals stories (word) are exactly plagiarised in the Jesus accts as found by predated Baal tablets.
Jesus is an image made in and born out of the word but is not literally historical. The church finally had a Pope recently who admited this regarding Jesus being an illusion to one to come through the many writings.
Thus they say he is "the word" (mere story persona).

The earliest trinity was father (baal) mother(Isis)
son (morning star)-rev 22:16
then it became father word son probably because
Baals stories (word) are exactly plagiarised in the Jesus accts as found by predated Baal tablets.
Jesus is an image made in and born out of the word but is not literally historical. The church finally had a Pope recently who admited this regarding Jesus being an illusion to one to come through the many writings.
Thus they say he is "the word" (mere story persona).

I have always wondered what "IN THE BEGINNINT WAS THE WORD" means---
in what language was that weird sentence first written? It does not sound like
anything-------the way it comes out in English -----like any kind of jewish concept or
anything associated with monotheism -----"THE WORD"??? I can understand something like "in the beginning was .....??? the TO BE concept <<<sorta.
but "the word"????

Well it worked right, they created an image for reflection from the word and people made that Santa Claus character real.
The problem is
1) this steals from Shiloh
2) this disbelieves or opposes the Judaic prophecy of Moshiach.
3)mixing knowledge that is good with concepts that are faulty and bad is liken to the warning in Genesis.
This is like mixing pure clean water with dirty sewage water to extend it's reach and expecting the end result to still be drinkable instead it's made the world sick.

Well it worked right, they created an image for reflection from the word and people made that Santa Claus character real.
The problem is
1) this steals from Shiloh
2) this disbelieves or opposes the Judaic prophecy of Moshiach.
3)mixing knowledge that is good with concepts that are faulty and bad is liken to the warning in Genesis.
This is like mixing pure clean water with dirty sewage water to extend it's reach and expecting the end result to still be drinkable instead it's made the world sick.

nice effort-----but I am still confused. I googled and things got worse. The thing was written in GREEK and by the unknown entity called "john"-------it is somehow
explained by sophist seekers of the esoteric as meaning that "JESUS" is the incarnation of the COVENANT between G-d and Abraham (?????) As I recall---
the very words of genesis------both indicate and imply CREATION ---to wit
boreshit borah-------the "beginning kinda means material creation"----sorta-----
not "word" I consider the line----"in the beginning was the word" ----to be a
very direct refutation of jewish theology and the "passion" story something like ----not a fulfillment-----but the DEATH OF ----"the word" my google gave me the creeps

God created Man in His image. Created us male AND female. All but required His creations to marry. Certainly to reproduce both are required. So if we look like God, and function like God, where's Mrs. God? For us to reproduce a female and male are both required. So if God created us wouldn't He have done it similarly, with a female's help?

From my upcoming New York Times Bestseller, "Uncomfortable Questions To Keep You Awake At Night" :)

According to the kaballah, G-d contains both masculine and feminine aspects.

According to the kaballah, G-d contains both masculine and feminine aspects.

yes jillian I learned a bit of Hebrew in mid adolescence and never attended any
schooling in jewish religion (ie no "Hebrew school") I was intrigued by the
concept of GEMATRIA -----and also intrigued by the fact that the 'names' of G-d
are sometimes masculine and sometimes feminine--------and--of course---the
DIVINE PRESENCE or force or 'holy ghost' in the church is a FEMININE word.
All this grammer stuff is very significant in mystic interpretation. <<<< that's about it for me-----it did surprise me

Forum List

Back