Where's God's wife?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
God created Man in His image. Created us male AND female. All but required His creations to marry. Certainly to reproduce both are required. So if we look like God, and function like God, where's Mrs. God? For us to reproduce a female and male are both required. So if God created us wouldn't He have done it similarly, with a female's help?

From my upcoming New York Times Bestseller, "Uncomfortable Questions To Keep You Awake At Night" :)

God created Man in His image. Created us male AND female. All but required His creations to marry. Certainly to reproduce both are required. So if we look like God, and function like God, where's Mrs. God? For us to reproduce a female and male are both required. So if God created us wouldn't He have done it similarly, with a female's help?

From my upcoming New York Times Bestseller, "Uncomfortable Questions To Keep You Awake At Night" :)

Well, 'God made man in his image' maybe that means we have a creative soul inside us / desire to create / mastery over our world around us.

maybe this means something other than what your thinking. Not just two arms and legs walking upright. It may be a good idea to look at the original
Hebrew transcripts, there are variations for the same words that are used in english

God is not a man nor form to have a wife, the Hebrew word for image in Genesis is an essence nature not physical image which another word would be used for.

Maybe it's difficult for God to lead by example.

Or maybe he's just working in mysterious ways?

Haven't you read the NT, it makes the OT obsolete. Mary is the Mother , Not Eve.

Haven't you read the NT, it makes the OT obsolete. Mary is the Mother , Not Eve.

I read the NT ----no where does it say that the OT is obsolete. You should never quote or try to paraphrase a book you never read----it is possible that your catechism whore TOLD you about all sorts of things are "in the bible". In fact,
it is likely----that is what catechism whores do. As to MRS. GOD-----G-d has no
gender and no secondary sex characteristics. The image thing probably refers to
intelligence--------but lots of the creation got botched

Delta, why do you insist on starting stupid threads? Stop it already. Start a thread that has substance, or not start them at all.

I read the NT ----no where does it say that the OT is obsolete. You should never quote or try to paraphrase a book you never read----it is possible that your catechism whore TOLD you about all sorts of things are "in the bible". In fact,

He sure did, the way one spells GOD is GOD. Your war God is the only thing not obsolete about your OT . Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew.

Delta, why do you insist on starting stupid threads? Stop it already. Start a thread that has substance, or not start them at all.

Sorry you think they're stupid. Judging by the interesting replies, that's not a widely held opinion.

He sure did, the way one spells GOD is GOD. Your war God is the only thing not obsolete about your OT . Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew.

You have nothing of which to be proud You are a vile disgusting bitch who dances on the dead bodies of the babies your shitty kith and kin murdered for the
GLORY OF YOUR 'god'. You are as depraved as was the catechism whore
who shoved her filth down your throat while you were still a child. It would have
been better if you had taught you some decent English grammar.

You have nothing of which to be proud You are a vile disgusting bitch who dances on the dead bodies of the babies your shitty kith and kin murdered for the
who shoved her filth down your throat while you were still a child. It would have

See what I mean, there is a dirty force within you, and it comes out of your mouth. Just like Jesus said, it not what goes in, but what comes out of the mouth. Go ahead and eat pork, its not going to hurt you.

See what I mean, there is a dirty force within you, and it comes out of your mouth. Just like Jesus said, it not what goes in, but what comes out of the mouth. Go ahead and eat pork, its not going to hurt you.

Jesus never said "go ahead and eat pork"------you should not quote a book
you never read. Doing so proves that you are a poser and a liar. If you read
a bit, you might learn a bit of the grammar that the catechism nun neglected
to teach you --------being busy shoving her filthy little hatreds down your throat----
or whatever she was doing for the priest down your throat.

oh gee MATTHEW-----the silly "jesus refuses to wash his hands before lunch' story is from MATTHEW-----the roman shill fake 'apostle'
Catholic priests are such slobs. EMULATE JESUS----don't wash your hands......

Last edited:
God doesn't have a wife, he's in a civil union with Jesus. He tried to get Adam to stay in gay heaven and not eat the hetero apple, but that didn't pan off, Adam wanted some pussy.

Forum List

Back