Where's God's wife?

God doesn't have a wife, he's in a civil union with Jesus.

wrong-----the civil union is between Penelope's "god" and----a ghost.
which is female-----grammatically. Jesus was adopted.. They baptized
him against his will ------"in the name of Penelope's 'god' and a ghost and
himself" because of that he did not have to wash his hands before lunch

God doesn't have a wife, he's in a civil union with Jesus. He tried to get Adam to stay in gay heaven and not eat the hetero apple, but that didn't pan off, Adam wanted some pussy.

who needs a wife when all the ladies are nuns?

I thought Penelopes god was Krampus? =-O

I thought Penelopes god was Krampus? =-O

almost-------her catechism whore told her that krumpus is the child born
in Bethlehem--------her "savior" who KNOWS ALL ABOUT HER----and
what she does-------when she thinks no one sees----because kumpus is----
according to the catechism freak------a JEW Jews know everything
and control the world

Last edited:
Nonsense, We can't even get equal rights to have our own temple.
Besides the Mob says the Pope controls the world.

Haven't you read the NT, it makes the OT obsolete. Mary is the Mother , Not Eve.

I read the NT ----no where does it say that the OT is obsolete. You should never quote or try to paraphrase a book you never read----it is possible that your catechism whore TOLD you about all sorts of things are "in the bible". In fact,
it is likely----that is what catechism whores do. As to MRS. GOD-----G-d has no
gender and no secondary sex characteristics. The image thing probably refers to
intelligence--------but lots of the creation got botched

He sure did, the way one spells GOD is GOD. Your war God is the only thing not obsolete about your OT . Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew.

You have nothing of which to be proud You are a vile disgusting bitch who dances on the dead bodies of the babies your shitty kith and kin murdered for the
GLORY OF YOUR 'god'. You are as depraved as was the catechism whore
who shoved her filth down your throat while you were still a child. It would have
been better if you had taught you some decent English grammar.

See what I mean, there is a dirty force within you, and it comes out of your mouth. Just like Jesus said, it not what goes in, but what comes out of the mouth. Go ahead and eat pork, its not going to hurt you.

Jesus never said "go ahead and eat pork"------you should not quote a book
you never read. Doing so proves that you are a poser and a liar. If you read
a bit, you might learn a bit of the grammar that the catechism nun neglected
to teach you --------being busy shoving her filthy little hatreds down your throat----
or whatever she was doing for the priest down your throat.

No kidding, you obviously do not know the new testament, he said its what comes out of the mouth, not what goes in, so yeah he might of ate pork. Hey pork even if raw can't hurt you, with the filth that comes from your mouth.

God's wife left him because she thought that he was too much of a spoiled, condescending, high-maintenance misogynist who seemed to enjoy burning people in a fiery pit just a little too much.

God created Man in His image. Created us male AND female. All but required His creations to marry. Certainly to reproduce both are required. So if we look like God, and function like God, where's Mrs. God? For us to reproduce a female and male are both required. So if God created us wouldn't He have done it similarly, with a female's help?

From my upcoming New York Times Bestseller, "Uncomfortable Questions To Keep You Awake At Night" :)
Asherah

God's wife left him because she thought that he was too much of a spoiled, condescending, high-maintenance misogynist who seemed to enjoy burning people in a fiery pit just a little too much.

He sure was jealous hey, and then to top it all off, his people worshipped other Gods.

I read the NT ----no where does it say that the OT is obsolete. You should never quote or try to paraphrase a book you never read----it is possible that your catechism whore TOLD you about all sorts of things are "in the bible". In fact,
it is likely----that is what catechism whores do. As to MRS. GOD-----G-d has no
gender and no secondary sex characteristics. The image thing probably refers to
intelligence--------but lots of the creation got botched

He sure did, the way one spells GOD is GOD. Your war God is the only thing not obsolete about your OT . Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew.

You have nothing of which to be proud You are a vile disgusting bitch who dances on the dead bodies of the babies your shitty kith and kin murdered for the
who shoved her filth down your throat while you were still a child. It would have

See what I mean, there is a dirty force within you, and it comes out of your mouth. Just like Jesus said, it not what goes in, but what comes out of the mouth. Go ahead and eat pork, its not going to hurt you.

to teach you --------being busy shoving her filthy little hatreds down your throat----

No kidding, you obviously do not know the new testament, he said its what comes out of the mouth, not what goes in, so yeah he might of ate pork. Hey pork even if raw can't hurt you, with the filth that comes from your mouth.
That is a very attractive proof text. It appears, as I remember in both Matthew and Mark. The contradicting text, about the law being in force and fulfilled appears in Matthew, Luke and John. This is something of a paradox. I think the saying may be genuine (not a later interpolation) but the modern non-Jewish implication that kashrut was out the window is probably a mistake.

The documents from Qumran and elsewhere seem to show that the apocalyptic wing of first century Judaism was strict and enthusiastic about dietary law. It ispossible that the saying you cite came from the Pauline churches which practiced a Christianity without circumcision or kashrut and were believers in the obsolescence of Torah. There are a number of other passages in the Gospels which depict Jesus as dismissive of the strict interpretations of the Pharisees and Sadduces and we know from Acts that this was hot topic for Paul and the Jerusalem apostles.. Hard to tell, isn't it?

That is a very attractive proof text. It appears, as I remember in both Matthew and Mark. The contradicting text, about the law being in force and fulfilled appears in Matthew, Luke and John. This is something of a paradox. I think the saying may be genuine (not a later interpolation) but the modern non-Jewish implication that kashrut was out the window is probably a mistake.

The documents from Qumran and elsewhere seem to show that the apocalyptic wing of first century Judaism was strict and enthusiastic about dietary law. It ispossible that the saying you cite came from the Pauline churches which practiced a Christianity without circumcision or kashrut and were believers in the obsolescence of Torah. There are a number of other passages in the Gospels which depict Jesus as dismissive of the strict interpretations of the Pharisees and Sadduces and we know from Acts that this was hot topic for Paul and the Jerusalem apostles.. Hard to tell, isn't it?

I appreciate your discussion and I agree emphatically with most of it. I especially agree with you that the story is a PERFECT fit for PAULINE doctrine-----but I saw
nothing in the reliable parts of the NT that come close to suggesting that Jesus
was the founder of Pauline doctrine------Paul was. I do not believe that Matthew
knew Jesus at all-----He, whoever he was, just wrote stuff that was consistent with Pauline doctrine. Matthew seems to me to be an apologist for Paul. -------getting back to hand washing----an interesting anecdote>>> My hubby is from a very
traditional background-----born in a shariah cesspit his parents came to Palestine
circa 1940 with two kids and had eight more. The hand washing before eating is
REMARKABLY firm in members of his community-----even the kids-----kids who are
kids now who occasionally come to visit----virtually AUTOMATICALLY wash their
hands--------no one has to tell them-----not washing ones hands-----is SO WEIRD---
that I once explained the story to hubby------I cannot begin to describe the look
of incredulity on his face as in "HUH?----HE DIDN'T WANT TO WASH HIS HANDS"??? ------like.....it is so much a part of 'normal'----that refusing would be
tantamount to spitting in the pot of soup.

I appreciate your discussion and I agree emphatically with most of it. I especially agree with you that the story is a PERFECT fit for PAULINE doctrine-----but I saw
nothing in the reliable parts of the NT that come close to suggesting that Jesus
was the founder of Pauline doctrine------Paul was. I do not believe that Matthew
knew Jesus at all-----He, whoever he was, just wrote stuff that was consistent with Pauline doctrine. Matthew seems to me to be an apologist for Paul. -------getting back to hand washing----an interesting anecdote>>> My hubby is from a very
traditional background-----born in a shariah cesspit his parents came to Palestine
circa 1940 with two kids and had eight more. The hand washing before eating is
REMARKABLY firm in members of his community-----even the kids-----kids who are
kids now who occasionally come to visit----virtually AUTOMATICALLY wash their
hands--------no one has to tell them-----not washing ones hands-----is SO WEIRD---
that I once explained the story to hubby------I cannot begin to describe the look
of incredulity on his face as in "HUH?----HE DIDN'T WANT TO WASH HIS HANDS"??? ------like.....it is so much a part of 'normal'----that refusing would be
tantamount to spitting in the pot of soup.
There was a time when Christendom shared the same reflexive, deeply rooted integration of religious practice and daily life. It was once not uncommon for cookbooks to contain instructions such as, "boil the eggs for the time it takes to say two paternosters..."

Both Judaism and Islam have been more successful than Christianity in accommodating traditional belief with modern technology, although the job has been done with very limited success. Religion continues to have a place in human society, I believe, but religion is going to have to move over and make room for science or it will be kicked off the bench.

I doubt anyone ate pork in those days, since I think they though it may of been the cause of leprosy, and it was not a nomads meat as pigs are not able to be herded like sheep. I was mainly referring to its not what goes in the mouth but what comes out, specific to a poster who uses foul language, but as you know the Pharisees had a fit when they didn't wash the outside of the cup before drinking. Also the rules of eating had a lot to do with the culture, the sanitation. One must realize the law of Moses was put to pen after the exile from oral tradition and long before the days of Jesus, and of course by then more people had settled on land and had pigs and Moses was talking to nomads. Now this is according to the Bible, which is all up to debate.

(We should all remember this, as we are all guilty)

And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Where is God's wife? Well the original language texts of they Bible all use plural when referring to God. So, God is a unity that includes the wife there, I think.

I doubt anyone ate pork in those days, since I think they though it may of been the cause of leprosy, and it was not a nomads meat as pigs are not able to be herded like sheep. I was mainly referring to its not what goes in the mouth but what comes out, specific to a poster who uses foul language, but as you know the Pharisees had a fit when they didn't wash the outside of the cup before drinking. Also the rules of eating had a lot to do with the culture, the sanitation. One must realize the law of Moses was put to pen after the exile from oral tradition and long before the days of Jesus, and of course by then more people had settled on land and had pigs and Moses was talking to nomads. Now this is according to the Bible, which is all up to debate.

you are desperate, Penny dear------in fact Pork was VERY popular with lots of cultures ----especially
amongst the ROMANS. You have a citation for your idiot claim that people
THOUGHT pork causes Leprosy? What does washing the dishes have to do
with anything-----it is what civilized people do. Archaeologists have confirmed
that JEWS did not raise or eat pigs even when living in a city------You got a citation for your idiot claim that jews living in cities DID raise pigs and eat them because "everyone did"??? Paul came up with the idea that the only way to get romans
to convert to his idiot religion was---LET THEM EAT PIGS----

God creared MAN in his image. Woman was created afterwards, as a companion and helper for Man, not in the image of God.

There is no Mrs. God and there didn't need to be.

This was not a difficult question to answer, theologically.

God creared MAN,in his image. Woman was created afterwards, as a companion and helper for Man, not in the image of God.

Actually---the jewish POV is that both man and woman were created
in "the image of G-d" -------I will check the statement-----specifically for the
precise words used-------I am not sure what word is used for "IMAGE"------it
might be a clue to the intent of the statement. I do know that in "jewish thought"---
it is the "human" thing that is created "in the image of G-d" -----referring to some
sort of ESSENCE----not anatomy down to the belly-button

God creared MAN in his image. Woman was created afterwards, as a companion and helper for Man, not in the image of God.

There is no Mrs. God and there didn't need to be.

"Man" can also be used to collectively refer to all mankind; it is often used as another word for "human".

You know................there are many different belief systems that regard God as Father Heaven, and Earth as Gaia, aka Mother Earth.

We came from the union of the divine (aka God) and Gaia (aka Mother Earth).

Matter of fact, in Jewish beliefs, they think that God is both genders, and in Christian beliefs, they think that God (aka Jesus) is the Father, and the Husband of the Earth.

I wonder if when He returns, He's gonna be pissed that His children with Him and Gaia have treated Her so badly.

Jesus is coming and He's gonna be pissed.

I just wish that people would realize that they are both divine and earthly at the same time, we inherit what we get from our parents.

Forum List

Back