"Where's an Assassin When We Need One?"

Not to encourage such activity of course, but if a person doesn't have "the stones" to do such a thing themselves, what's the point of thinking that someone else will possess any?

God bless you and our current leader and his family always!!!

Holly

Do you understand the meaning if that mask? In betting you dont get their message

They don't. They only founded what they needed to be pissed about that day. I notice the reporter is quite ignorant of his historical facts, and really has no business schooling anyone on history. I also notice he bragged about calling all his old friends to ask questions, yet he diddnt call the couple for a comment. Bo is not likely a real jurnalist. Be is probably the culture guy. The one who highlights the local farmers markets.

Not my words, but the words of a Trump hating leftist.

I DONT talk politics outside of an anonymous MESSAGEBOARD because I THOUGHT I knew how evil these creatures are.

I was talking to an older, retired woman about the Kung Flu (didnt use that term). Apparently she blames Trump, and THAT was her response.
Do these idiots have a filter? Do they ASSume everybody just agrees with their HATE? Or is it that they just dont care that at least 50% of the population support him?

Seems real close to committing a crime, to me
She was just modeling herself after Crazy Nancy. Crazy Nancy says the vilist craziest things and then Democrats take that as their new standard of behavior.

Forum List

Back