Whether Biden Wins Or Loses. How Large Will His Library/Hall Of Accomplishments Be?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
and does anyone know how big the long/anticipated Obama Library In "Peaceful South Chicago" will be? Anyway, what about Joe Biden? he has quite a long career with dozens and dozens of accomplishments that may even match up to Lincoln and Washington.
Well, you guys make the estimate. Just give us the square footage that the Joe Biden Library/Hall Of Accomplishments should be.
I can't wait to see your estimates.

i wonder if an 8 year old boy will design it with his crayons

If Biden does not do a damned thing he will still be a better president than Trump. A return to a dull boring adminstrative approach to government would be wonderful.

and does anyone know how big the long/anticipated Obama Library In "Peaceful South Chicago" will be? Anyway, what about Joe Biden? he has quite a long career with dozens and dozens of accomplishments that may even match up to Lincoln and Washington.
Well, you guys make the estimate. Just give us the square footage that the Joe Biden Library/Hall Of Accomplishments should be.
I can't wait to see your estimates.
Ifr he gets elected his number 1 accomplishment will be to die and let his successor take office. That is the long term plan..amongst the smart people, right?

im designing my own version,,,but when I google "Joe Biden Accomplishments" nothing at all comes up,,,,hmm

i wonder if an 8 year old boy will design it with his crayons

You beat me to the Crayola reference. I was gonna say that the size of his library will depend mostly on how many crayons are in the box.

Forum List

Back