Where Will Europe Go?

Kathianne said:
So the answer was 'some'?

I meant exactly what I posted...amazing how everyone can dodge this issue.
I have one country--the US of A. I don't like the idea of people who have TWO countries messing with mine. If anyone with TWO countries would like to make a recommendation, I would think it would be consistant. When it is not, I wonder what that persons' real agenda is.

dilloduck said:
I meant exactly what I posted...amazing how everyone can dodge this issue.
I have one country--the US of A. I don't like the idea of people who have TWO countries messing with mine. If anyone with TWO countries would like to make a recommendation, I would think it would be consistant. When it is not, I wonder what that persons' real agenda is.
Speaking of dodges.

Kathianne said:
Speaking of dodges.

You think nailing him on the classic "all" or "some" distraction is a big victory of some kind?

Jews support markedly different policies for this nation than they do for Israel. I know jews are "hardly" a unified whole, or that they even have discernable trends in their policy support, or that they even exist, but still...

rtwngAvngr said:
You think nailing him on the classic "all" or "some" distraction is a big victory of some kind?

Jews support markedly different policies for this nation than they do for Israel. I know jews are "hardly" a unified whole, or that they even have discernable trends in their policy support, or that they even exist, but still...
Gee, it was classic? Cool. Thanks for making the point.

I've been spending a lot of time in Europe lately and the people are so busy kissing Muslim ass that their knees are getting bruised. Unfortunately the cat's out of the bag, within the next 50 years Europe will be part of the Middle East. When I point out to the Europeans that if the Muslims don't like European customs they are free to move back to the hell holes that spawned them, they are aghast at my insensitivity. :flameth:

Originally posted by Nuc:
I've been spending a lot of time in Europe lately and the people are so busy kissing Muslim ass that their knees are getting bruised. Unfortunately the cat's out of the bag, within the next 50 years Europe will be part of the Middle East. When I point out to the Europeans that if the Muslims don't like European customs they are free to move back to the hell holes that spawned them, they are aghast at my insensitivity. :flameth:
There's a lot of people here in the Netherlands that actually share that sympathy, including myself.

If the Muslims here wish to have a Mosque, fine.
They may do their prayers and whatnot.

If they come over here to introduce the oppression of women, they've come to the wrong place: they should take those views back home. The Netherlands is often praised or reviled for its liberalism, I'd like to keep it that way.

And so do the rest of the Dutch people.

The magic word in all this is "tolerance", i.e. we accept different points of view that we do not agree with. However, there is a limit to tolerance, and that should be crystal clear (even though it is often difficult to make it so).
Freedom of religion, agreed. Freedom of oppression, go practice what you preach on your own ass.

Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back