Where we've come. I can't tell the truth from the lies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
One media outlet says the ratings are the 2nd best in 36 years. Another says they were the worst in 40 years.

One media outlet says the mall was scarcely populated. Another says it was full. Course neither provide time stamped photos to compare apples to apples.

In the end we are left with a media so twisted in their ideology that the truth likely lies somewhere in between both sides and only the most devout seekers will actually find the truth. Conquer & divide masterfully played out and most Americans seem oblivious to it.

I used to watch the Sunday shows to catch up on the weeks latest events in politics & foreign affairs and I could usually walk away feeling informed. Now I often walk away feeling confused & often frustrated. Now it's about getting that 30 second soundbite that gets retweeted a thousand times. Visual media is so desperate to compete with social & digital media that their integrity takes a back seat to the need to find that "gotcha" moment. Is it really necessary for a TV host to ask a guest the same question 8 fucking times?

And then we have Trump. The man loves a good confrontation but lacks the ability to determine which arguments are worth having. I hope someone in his inner circle gets a hold of him and shakes his compass as it appears to be stuck pointing south.

I want him to succeed. His success is my success just as Obama's failures were mine. We have got to get past this nasty left/right divide.

crowd_split_social_y.jpg

Trump spinmasters are the ones lying . Like the tarp on the lawn nonsense .

Did anyone really think it would be bigger than obama 1? No . That was a big historic moment .

One media outlet says the ratings are the 2nd best in 36 years. Another says they were the worst in 40 years.

One media outlet says the mall was scarcely populated. Another says it was full. Course neither provide time stamped photos to compare apples to apples.

In the end we are left with a media so twisted in their ideology that the truth likely lies somewhere in between both sides and only the most devout seekers will actually find the truth. Conquer & divide masterfully played out and most Americans seem oblivious to it.

I used to watch the Sunday shows to catch up on the weeks latest events in politics & foreign affairs and I could usually walk away feeling informed. Now I often walk away feeling confused & often frustrated. Now it's about getting that 30 second soundbite that gets retweeted a thousand times. Visual media is so desperate to compete with social & digital media that their integrity takes a back seat to the need to find that "gotcha" moment. Is it really necessary for a TV host to ask a guest the same question 8 fucking times?

And then we have Trump. The man loves a good confrontation but lacks the ability to determine which arguments are worth having. I hope someone in his inner circle gets a hold of him and shakes his compass as it appears to be stuck pointing south.

I want him to succeed. His success is my success just as Obama's failures were mine. We have got to get past this nasty left/right divide.
trump likes to take the focus off of things. He does that with his tweets and now his press secretary. Everyone was talking about Spicer, rather than the march yesterday. I love it. MSM has been anti my side for so long I now just watch as they continue to push their agenda of hate. Chuck Todd is a great example of that. he actually cracks me up. he thinks he's someone and he's just a puppet on a screen doing a show I can turn off.

MSM shows never are fair and balanced. they can't handle the facts. the left guests will always talk over the conservative guest, happens every fking time. the left quest puts their fingers in their ears and go tra-la-la-la-la until the conservative guest stops talking. It's hilarious.

Last edited:

Yet you assume that Trump's failures will be your failures and Obama successes were your successes..

Trump spinmasters are the ones lying . Like the tarp on the lawn nonsense .

Did anyone really think it would be bigger than obama 1? No . That was a big historic moment .
it wasn't what the two photos showed though, and the main point to be heard. The MSM amped up a lie.

The only thing that matters is who got sworn in and is in power. Rejoice in your crowd comparisons. That shit is all you leftists have left.

The MSM lies.

It was the 2nd biggest. And that's not surprising because the population has increased. Obama did have bigger crowd though. Washington is a liberal state! They had a wall of protesters preventing people from getting in ffs.

The media also clearly lied about the Martin Luther King's.

Must I not also point out that the crowd is not important in any way shape or form. Tump voters have jobs and like me watch over from the safety of internet or whatever. We are not in the 13th century anymore. The only important news here indeed is, how untrustworthy the legacy media is.

The MSM lies.

It was the 2nd biggest. And that's not surprising because the population has increased. Obama did have bigger crowd though. Washington is a liberal state! They had a wall of protesters preventing people from getting in ffs.

Must I not also point out that the crowd is not important in any way shape or form. Tump voters have jobs and like me watch over from the safety of internet or whatever. We are not in the 13th century anymore. The only important news here indeed is, how untrustworthy the legacy media is.
Excuses are for number 2's...

The MSM lies.

Excuses are for number 2's...

Winning the presidency is for number 1's.

Liberals are again of the opinion that this was some sort of competition, to the point of resorting to what they always do - lie.

I am here to inform you, there was only one competition, and you LOST.

Forum List

Back