Where The Russian Bots Come From

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Yup

The same place that they came from in 2016 when they helped elect the Orange Fraud

The "Internet Research Agency" in St Petersburg.

And a bunch don't even pretend to be Americans...

They are all over this forum in case you haven't noticed

The russian bots who post here are as laughable as Boris and Natasha on the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show

They are somewhat annoying

but no worse than the knee-jerk trump haters/biden apologists

we just have to remember who we are dealing with
1647270046629.jpeg

Personally, I welcome varied opinions, but there may be a possibility of the moderators creating a section of the forum where no differing opinions from the mainstream, pro-war opinions are allowed.

And not to suggest there should be a section or a thread for antiwar opinions only. That would be quite childishly petulant and ridiculous.

Personally, I welcome varied opinions, but there may be a possibility of the moderators creating a section of the forum where no differing opinions from the mainstream, pro-war opinions are allowed.

And not to suggest there should be a section or a thread for antiwar opinions only. That would be quite childishly petulant and ridiculous.
And here is one of em

The issue is both Russia and Ukraine are putting out proven propaganda. Now we know Putin is the bad guy so it's expected for Russia to put out propaganda. The issue comes with the Ukraine?US putting out propaganda, if you're the good guys why would you need to put out propaganda?

The forums are pretty juvenile these days. So what I do often is just look at the new members and read their posts. One guy has posted 427 times since Friday -- IamZ . Any chance home slice is new to this board? Nope.

I propose a small thought experiment for anybody here with a three digit IQ:

Compile a list of those you suspect are working at a DNC troll farm, and then compile a list of the posters accusing others of being Russians.

It's the same fucking list, right?
That could help some to sort out the sides!
At least partly reliable is a suspicion that some Trumpers are abandoning America's ship of war.

That answers to the suspicions of some who are suggesting some Trumpers are sympathetic to Russia!

This is an anomaly and it's obviously due to the confusion sown by US domestic politics.

I think it's completely valid to hate Biden for his pro-war stance.

However, cut Biden a bit of slack on this being his obligatory presidential war.

That could help some to sort out the sides!
At least partly reliable is a suspicion that some Trumpers are abandoning America's ship of war.

That answers to the suspicions of some who are suggesting some Trumpers are sympathetic to Russia!

This is an anomaly and it's obviously due to the confusion sown by US domestic politics.

I think it's completely valid to hate Biden for his pro-war stance.

However, cut Biden a bit of slack on this being his obligatory presidential war.
You didn't pay attention to the fine print, Donald.

I was posing the question to those with a THREE digit IQ.

Forum List

Back