Where The Russian Bots Come From

The russian bots who post here are as laughable as Boris and Natasha on the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show

They are somewhat annoying

but no worse than the knee-jerk trump haters/biden apologists

we just have to remember who we are dealing with
View attachment 615535

Ya know....
Getting rid of the trolls would be SOOOOO easy......

But they ALWAYS know they can count on their BS troll posts getting the Cunservative crowd in a hissy fit and enraged....they love it and it feeds them.

Expect much more and much more ludicrous and wildly insanely incorrect posts.....oh wait....this OP for example.

You didn't pay attention to the fine print, Donald.

I was posing the question to those with a THREE digit IQ.
Well check out Polishprince's suggestion that congress should hear Putin's side of the story when Zelensky presents his side to congress!!

At least there's no confusion on which side he's taken!

He is a Canadian lefty, he has been posting here for awhile, I rarely agree with his lefty ideals. You might want to check people out before you make rash judgements.
He’s a Russian troll.

They can claim to be from Mars for all I care

Ya know....
Getting rid of the trolls would be SOOOOO easy......

But they ALWAYS know they can count on their BS troll posts getting the Cunservative crowd in a hissy fit and enraged....they love it and it feeds them.

Expect much more and much more ludicrous and wildly insanely incorrect posts.....oh wait....this OP for example.
I've suggested a section of the forum, or at least a thread, that can serve as a safe haven for 'you' people, where you won't be subject to the ludicrous and wildly insane.

If you can't get that then you're just stuck with trying to ignore us, them.

It works for me! I just choose to not ignore anybody. I just select a few who aren't worthy of wasting time on.

Yup

The same place that they came from in 2016 when they helped elect the Orange Fraud

The "Internet Research Agency" in St Petersburg.

And a bunch don't even pretend to be Americans...

They are all over this forum in case you haven't noticed
Oh, we've noticed.

I'm quite surprised at how many Americans are turning against Biden's war! This is truly an anomaly that was at best hinted at in Clinton's Kosovo war.

I simply have to say that the Trump effect is very highly supportive of world peace.

Can it gain enough momentum to make a real difference on the ground in the Ukraine?

Or will it just fizzle out as Zelensky causes the American heart to bleed, in his speech to congress?
Zelensky may want to consider mentioning the puppies and kittens too?

Let's get together MAGAS and stop this war!

Death
That could help some to sort out the sides!
At least partly reliable is a suspicion that some Trumpers are abandoning America's ship of war.

That answers to the suspicions of some who are suggesting some Trumpers are sympathetic to Russia!

This is an anomaly and it's obviously due to the confusion sown by US domestic politics.

I think it's completely valid to hate Biden for his pro-war stance.

However, cut Biden a bit of slack on this being his obligatory presidential war.
Death to Russia. Death to authoritarian. Death to commies.

I'm quite surprised at how many Americans are turning against Biden's war! This is truly an anomaly that was at best hinted at in Clinton's Kosovo war.

I simply have to say that the Trump effect is very highly supportive of world peace.

Can it gain enough momentum to make a real difference on the ground in the Ukraine?

Or will it just fizzle out as Zelensky causes the American heart to bleed, in his speech to congress?
Zelensky may want to consider mentioning the puppies and kittens too?

Let's get together MAGAS and stop this war!
Tell me this creep isn’t a sock puppet

Yup

The same place that they came from in 2016 when they helped elect the Orange Fraud

Most of them come from your imagination. Limited and pathetic as it is. Did you pour American vodka down your drain in your impotent rage? That would explain a lot, eh Lush?

There's going to be quite a bit of confusing of the sides, in a situation in which US domestic politics is having an antiwar effect.
You can say that again...we don't really know what is going on...

The forums are pretty juvenile these days. So what I do often is just look at the new members and read their posts. One guy has posted 427 times since Friday -- IamZ . Any chance home slice is new to this board? Nope.
You triggered lol.

Yup

You mean when they helped Hillary Clinton.

Putin only wrote a Dirty Dossier for HIllary and nobody else.

Putin only gave $145 Million to Hillary and no one else.

It was Obama, Biden, and Clinton who took Bribes to get American Uranium in to Putin's hands through the crooked Uranium One Deal.

No one else did that but The Democrats.

It was Biden who shut down The XL while opening up Nordstream 2 for his good buddy Putin. No one else.

It was Biden who told Putin a "minor incursion" in to Ukraine was totally fine.
NO ONE ELSE.

You should know being a russian bot yourself.

But [*sniff*] you DO smell a little chinky at that.

Tell Hillary we said HI.
How did Putin like those Cruise Missiles President Trump shoved up his ass in Syria?

When is Biden going to do something, or is he waiting for "Cornpop" to back him up?

Most of them come from your imagination. Limited and pathetic as it is. Did you pour American vodka down your drain in your impotent rage? That would explain a lot, eh Lush?
Here's one

Forum List

Back