Where The Hate Comes From

We should all stop hating each other, and step one is to stop stereotyping each other. The ideas of who the "other side" is are just astounding. The OP is just as guilty of it as any on the "left."
Exposing the wickedness of the wicked and confronting it has nothing to with guilt. It's about having a conscience which you appear to be void of. You're craft isn't going to fly you anywhere but to hell, Ms. Poppins. This is not difficult. You either stop making excuses for the wicked or you'll answer to God Almighty for it on judgment day.
Thank you Mrs M. I've been gangs talked for a couple of years, for telling the truth and sticking to my guns. Your words give me comfort on my hard journey.
What is 'gangs talked'?
Gangstalked. Its when a community stalks an individual. Some communities are far spread. Basically a bunch of perverted welfare recipients have been stasiing me.
The fact they are stalking you is enough, they need do nothing more. Go to the police.
Its not that easy. They rotate and they coerce and recruit others around you. They've used recordings of me saying the wrong things to stir people against me etc etc.

Exposing the wickedness of the wicked and confronting it has nothing to with guilt. It's about having a conscience which you appear to be void of. You're craft isn't going to fly you anywhere but to hell, Ms. Poppins. This is not difficult. You either stop making excuses for the wicked or you'll answer to God Almighty for it on judgment day.
Thank you Mrs M. I've been gangs talked for a couple of years, for telling the truth and sticking to my guns. Your words give me comfort on my hard journey.
What is 'gangs talked'?
Gangstalked. Its when a community stalks an individual. Some communities are far spread. Basically a bunch of perverted welfare recipients have been stasiing me.
The fact they are stalking you is enough, they need do nothing more. Go to the police.
Its not that easy. They rotate and they coerce and recruit others around you. They've used recordings of me saying the wrong things to stir people against me etc etc.
WTH???

What is 'gangs talked'?
I am very sorry for your troubles Goosey...

I would keep a very good record of the incidents and when the time is right present it to the authorities.

We should all stop hating each other, and step one is to stop stereotyping each other. The ideas of who the "other side" is are just astounding. The OP is just as guilty of it as any on the "left."
What is 'gangs talked'?
That's terrible, Goosey. What can you/are you doing about it? I guess they are careful to just about stay on the right side of the law?
Just being aware and taking each day at a time. They've soured the police against me and some are in the police. We live in a mobocracy and the police these days practice " community policing" which came about from multiculturalism. Policing became too complicated so instead of going after criminals or gangs police now liaise between the communities. Their job is to mediate friction between communities. Its often easier to blame a scapegoat.

I don't have a community. I'm a nationalist.

What is 'gangs talked'?
That's terrible, Goosey. What can you/are you doing about it? I guess they are careful to just about stay on the right side of the law?
Just being aware and taking each day at a time. They've soured the police against me and some are in the police. We live in a mobocracy and the police these days practice " community policing" which came about from multiculturalism. Policing became too complicated so instead of going after criminals or gangs police now liaise between the communities. Their job is to mediate friction between communities. Its often easier to blame a scapegoat.

I don't have a community. I'm a nationalist.

What is 'gangs talked'?

I would keep a very good record of the incidents and when the time is right present it to the authorities.
Yes I could have a journal for every day.

What is 'gangs talked'?
WTH???
How do you think the Western world was destroyed? By magic?

What is 'gangs talked'?

Good because that may find itself in the Prosecutors office one day....I hope not but be prepared.

If I can be of help please PM me ...no one should go through this alone.

Good because that may find itself in the Prosecutors office one day....I hope not but be prepared.

Its has been very lonely. My only remaining friends are internet people from america who are nationalistic like Tilly.

I hope the trump trend continues because it reduces complication. Complication and confusion are the medium which allow looneys and gangstalkers to use crappy emotional reasons to literally destroy individual's lives.

Its has been very lonely. My only remaining friends are internet people from america who are nationalistic like Tilly.

I hope the trump trend continues because it reduces complication. Complication and confusion are the medium which allow looneys and gangstalkers to use crappy emotional reasons to literally destroy individual's lives.
I understand that....cannot let these creeps win....I am glad you are here

What is 'gangs talked'?

You should journal everything. It's good to keep a record and it is also an act of being in control of the situation. I believe as you journal you're going to see a pattern of how God is looking out for you and protecting you, Goose. I'll be asking my own Christian brethren to join me in praying for your protection and deliverance from these wicked people.

You should journal everything. It's good to keep a record and it is also an act of being in control of the situation. I believe as you journal you're going to see a pattern of how God is looking out for you and protecting you, Goose. I'll be asking my own Christian brethren to join me in praying for your protection and deliverance from these wicked people.
Oh yes he does. They have the devil's luck but God is certainly on my side. Thank you. I feel calmer.

Oh yes he does. They have the devil's luck but God is certainly on my side. Thank you. I feel calmer.
:smiliehug: You can send me an email anytime you need to talk. We care very much about what is happening to you and you are not alone, Goose. You're not alone.

Here is a youtube video created by a victim of Gang Stalking who explains in some detail about Gang Stalking, who does it, how they do it and how to handle it should you find yourself to be a victim of Gang Stalking.

Last edited:
Here is a Doctor who is an expert on the subject of Gang Stalking. This man has given lectures on the subject of Gang Stalking according to the man giving the introduction:

Published on Aug 11, 2016
When you awaken and start whistle blowing, deep researching and uncovering dark secrets, or just existing they will want to control you and they like to do it by GANG STALKING. If you don´t know what this is PLEASE WATCH THIS INTERVIEW, it concerns what your government or private contractors are about to do to you and your family. They might even torture you by gang stalking you and then demand that you join them in gang stalking other citizens. This is diabolical, mean, heartless and totally illegal and immoral. This has got to be the last straw! Visit www.911nwo.com to learn more.

________

This woman Dr. Katherine Horton became a target of Gang Stalking and speaks openly about it in this video:

Last edited:
What is 'gangs talked'?

I just watched this video of Dr. Katherine Horton, she was a physicist at CERN over in Europe and after she began investigating CERN on her own time and she appeared at a very high court case, it was then that she became the target of gang stalking, pulsed microwave gun attacks,and death threats. Truly amazing testimony she has. She suffered in silence for 4 years before going public. This video is very informative on Gang Stalking. VERY. It appears the courts know exactly what it is but it is all covered up within the intelligence agencies.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-11-at-8.59.22-PM.png

Exposing the darkness - their lust for innocent blood​

After the inauguration I watched a 5 minute video online which perfectly summed up the reason for the insidious hatred which we've been witnessing from the left, since November 8th. With one sentence, the truth rings loud and clear. Their gods have been felled!

Truer words could not be spoken as to the reason for the bitter vitriolic hatred of liberals who were utterly convinced that fake news, fixed polls and massive election fraud would hand their crooked candidate the election on a silver platter. After all, their gods had spoken. It was in the bag. Even their high priest, George Soros said so. Nothing could stop them.........or so they believed.

Instead of seeing their “god” or “goddess” make good on the promise of a Clinton presidency, they woke up to the news that their candidate had been defeated, their gods had fallen and their plans were destroyed. All within a 24 hour period.

What to do? Well, I can tell you what not to do...

images
Two lost souls blaspheme God's plan of Redemption​

To those of you on the left: Forget about the spirit cooking dinners, the Lucifer worship and Wicca's little lies. The future does not belong to men-hating feminists who stick out their tongues at God's authority. Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

Why? Because God Almighty has openly made a fool and a liar out of your gods. Only an idiot would continue to believe in something that only works half the time (or less!). If you had a 50/50 chance of dying by drinking the "brew" put in front of you, would you drink it? Neither Wicca, Satanism nor any other ism outside of the Kingdom of God has the ability to put a guarantee on anything it attempts to conjure up or accomplish.

So why swallow the poisonous lies the left is trying to feed you? They lost. Their gods have been felled. They are no longer in power and the lawless and rebellious path they have chosen is leading them to their final destruction. Why join them?
images

In the days ahead, there are two choices set before us. One leads to life (eternal) and the other to death (eternal).

Repent, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Pray for President Trump that God's will be done so that this country may have one final chance to turn from its sins of murder (the blood of over 50 million babies still cries out from the ground today), witchcraft (never before has America been so inundated with the occult and Baal worship) and put away the altars of Baal once and for all throughout the land (this would include denouncing Islam and all such altars of Baal erected on American soil).

Or you can join them knowing full well where the hate comes from and where it will ultimately take you.

It is the author's opinion (mine) that if you are going to destroy yourselves over a cause you should at least first know where the hate comes from, that is driving that cause...

Now you know.

Why are you assuming those are liberals or Democrats.

Remember, it's Republicans who say, "Let him die" and "Feed the poor and they will breed".

Remember what Jesus said about a rich man getting into Heaven.

Republicans want to outlaw abortion, but want to do nothing to help the baby. It's not their responsibility.

Jesus would never accept these new right wing American Christians. The way they worship is much closer to how Satan would want to be worshiped.

That's a cop out, Dean. Republicans want to overturn Roe Vs Wade because abortion is murder. As for helping the baby, help is available in greater measure in this country than perhaps most other nations although I do believe the churches should be on the front lines of this battle to help feed, clothe and offer assistance to young mothers who need help.

As for the story of the rich young ruler, the materialism that has been displayed by the lifestyles of Democrats in this country, the Clinton's, the Obama's, Soros, Nancy Pelosi and so on..... the extravagance and utter waste of tax payer dollars during one of the greatest unemployment and welfare crisis times in our recent history is beyond words ...
Would you care to explain how you can believe these people on the matter of concern for the poor while witnessing their own criminal behavior and lavish life styles? Does that not make you question whether or not you should believe what they are telling you?

I'm not sure what you are talking about. The GOP's role model, Donald Trump, is under criminal investigation for taking "charity money" to pay off lawsuits, buy stuff for his family and pay bribes. Since the Foundation admits to wrong doing, it's not even a debate.

And right wingers will always bring up the Clintons. Found guilty of nothing.

And the Clinton Foundation has helped an estimated 400 million people and Hillary has helped an estimated 8 million children get healthcare and yet Republicans screamed she should be put in jail while silent on what Trump has actually admitted to doing. Does Jesus like hypocrites?

After the inauguration I watched a 5 minute video online which perfectly summed up the reason for the insidious hatred which we've been witnessing from the left, since November 8th. With one sentence, the truth rings loud and clear. Their gods have been felled!

Truer words could not be spoken as to the reason for the bitter vitriolic hatred of liberals who were utterly convinced that fake news, fixed polls and massive election fraud would hand their crooked candidate the election on a silver platter. After all, their gods had spoken. It was in the bag. Even their high priest, George Soros said so. Nothing could stop them.........or so they believed.

Instead of seeing their “god” or “goddess” make good on the promise of a Clinton presidency, they woke up to the news that their candidate had been defeated, their gods had fallen and their plans were destroyed. All within a 24 hour period.

images

To those of you on the left: Forget about the spirit cooking dinners, the Lucifer worship and Wicca's little lies. The future does not belong to men-hating feminists who stick out their tongues at God's authority. Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

Why? Because God Almighty has openly made a fool and a liar out of your gods. Only an idiot would continue to believe in something that only works half the time (or less!). If you had a 50/50 chance of dying by drinking the "brew" put in front of you, would you drink it? Neither Wicca, Satanism nor any other ism outside of the Kingdom of God has the ability to put a guarantee on anything it attempts to conjure up or accomplish.

So why swallow the poisonous lies the left is trying to feed you? They lost. Their gods have been felled. They are no longer in power and the lawless and rebellious path they have chosen is leading them to their final destruction. Why join them?
images

In the days ahead, there are two choices set before us. One leads to life (eternal) and the other to death (eternal).

Repent, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Pray for President Trump that God's will be done so that this country may have one final chance to turn from its sins of murder (the blood of over 50 million babies still cries out from the ground today), witchcraft (never before has America been so inundated with the occult and Baal worship) and put away the altars of Baal once and for all throughout the land (this would include denouncing Islam and all such altars of Baal erected on American soil).

Or you can join them knowing full well where the hate comes from and where it will ultimately take you.

It is the author's opinion (mine) that if you are going to destroy yourselves over a cause you should at least first know where the hate comes from, that is driving that cause...

Now you know.

Remember, it's Republicans who say, "Let him die" and "Feed the poor and they will breed".

Republicans want to outlaw abortion, but want to do nothing to help the baby. It's not their responsibility.

Jesus would never accept these new right wing American Christians. The way they worship is much closer to how Satan would want to be worshiped.

That's a cop out, Dean. Republicans want to overturn Roe Vs Wade because abortion is murder. As for helping the baby, help is available in greater measure in this country than perhaps most other nations although I do believe the churches should be on the front lines of this battle to help feed, clothe and offer assistance to young mothers who need help.

As for the story of the rich young ruler, the materialism that has been displayed by the lifestyles of Democrats in this country, the Clinton's, the Obama's, Soros, Nancy Pelosi and so on..... the extravagance and utter waste of tax payer dollars during one of the greatest unemployment and welfare crisis times in our recent history is beyond words ...
Would you care to explain how you can believe these people on the matter of concern for the poor while witnessing their own criminal behavior and lavish life styles? Does that not make you question whether or not you should believe what they are telling you?

I'm not sure what you are talking about. The GOP's role model, Donald Trump, is under criminal investigation for taking "charity money" to pay off lawsuits, buy stuff for his family and pay bribes. Since the Foundation admits to wrong doing, it's not even a debate.

And the Clinton Foundation has helped an estimated 400 million people and Hillary has helped an estimated 8 million children get healthcare and yet Republicans screamed she should be put in jail while silent on what Trump has actually admitted to doing. Does Jesus like hypocrites?

No. In fact, if you watch the testimony of Howard Pittman you'll find that the hypocrite is in more trouble than the unbeliever. It isn't possible that Trump could be a hypocrite in the biblical sense of the word because to my knowledge he never proclaimed himself to be a born again believer walking the narrow path and sharing Jesus Christ with others. He's a business man that looks to be sincerely doing his best to keep his word and in that I find he has done a better job of it than some I actually know of who are born again believers, Dean. Could Trump become a born again believer sold out to Jesus Christ? Of course he could. I am praying for him that he does make a total commitment to Christ. I do not count anyone out and that would include you Dean! I hope you do give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ and decide to serve him. I believe you would see everything much differently than you do right now.

What is 'gangs talked'?

I just watched this video of Dr. Katherine Horton, she was a physicist at CERN over in Europe and after she began investigating CERN on her own time and she appeared at a very high court case, it was then that she became the target of gang stalking, pulsed microwave gun attacks,and death threats. Truly amazing testimony she has. She suffered in silence for 4 years before going public. This video is very informative on Gang Stalking. VERY. It appears the courts know exactly what it is but it is all covered up within the intelligence agencies.

Mine didn't start right away. There was about two years grace. In that time low level perpetrators and recorded me and identified my triggers. Aside from a gang attack on my home (my internet friends will remember that I fought off the gang until the pigs arrived, got my first clue of community policing then) I wasn't harrased only monitored until they had enough evidence of my character flaws, though I was discriminated against by loony lefties in that period. After they assassinated my character with evidence I went on a Facebook tirade against the federal reserve system. Trinity at TPF will remember this period of time when she had to ban me. Then by the end of 2014, BOOM, everywhere I went, harrasment and community stalking every where I went. And every time I tried to socialize, even people I'd known for years set traps for me when dead beat pervert would film me. The first thing that really freaked me was when a supermarket exploded about me. These lowlife girls around the shop not connected with each other kept barging me. Street theater to this day every time I leave the house.

BTW my great goose account has been watched since the start of 2016 when some girls drugged me asleep and had a look in my phone. I know because they were giving me a hard time about trump and David icke. At the time I was on the David icke forum and this one. When I complain about lesbians on here they harder me in life.transmen, heaps of harassment from those creeps. But they started with the stalking in life first.

If I go to a different area or town. People are looking out for me before I get there. The things people say to me they just couldn't know. A lot of this is just people following along but after awhile you start to realize its not just the gay community or some hyper transphobic Christians stirred up by the recent trans politics.

I've actually met one ganstalker I know for sure because I've found him under a different identity on Facebook stirring people against other individuals. He wanted me for himself last year. He doesn't have a clue why he does it or who for. I think he sees himself as a communist of some kind.

The cops treat me as a joke because they know I don't have anyone to back me up.

images

images

Now you know.

The problem is the Clinton's are stooges of the people who are ripping US off.

Trump is not OUR enemy. Important distinction.

Forum List

Back