Where The Hate Comes From

Well, you've got some prayer back up now so expect things to change because they will. You know what is going on so from here on out keep in mind that these fools are going to spend eternity in hell for what they are doing and even now - their days are numbered. This should give you a sense of peace and rest and it would be a good time to recharge your body, mind and spirit with happy thoughts, thinking on things that are of good report, beauty, outdoors, viewing photographs of hiking, waterfalls, anything restful. Rest your mind from even thinking about it.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. The GOP's role model, Donald Trump, is under criminal investigation for taking "charity money" to pay off lawsuits, buy stuff for his family and pay bribes. Since the Foundation admits to wrong doing, it's not even a debate.
And right wingers will always bring up the Clintons. Found guilty of nothing.
And the Clinton Foundation has helped an estimated 400 million people and Hillary has helped an estimated 8 million children get healthcare and yet Republicans screamed she should be put in jail while silent on what Trump has actually admitted to doing. Does Jesus like hypocrites?

More liberal BULLSHIT and talking point LIES why don't you just crawl up shitbitches ass and eat the shit you are putting out.

Just because they aren't in jail does not mean they aren't guilty. They are definitely guilty but just haven't found their exterminator yet. Don't bet they won't though. Especially with all the shit you liberal piles of dogshit are doing to incite the sleeping giant to action. All of the hate comes from YOU LIBERALS manufactured fantasy personas. The poor mistreated black man, the poor mistreated gay, the poor mistreated muslim, the bad old Christian, The bad old white working man. The bad old corporation that pays everyones bills. You liberals SUCK, and are pure shit. You have no morals, no intellect, no sense of responsibility, no honor, no respect for others rights, absolutely no love of this country >>>>>> just as all of your like minded followers of the La Societe du spectacle. Liberals are so ignorant and completely indoctrinated they can't even decipher their own views and what they are based on. The plan was started before a single one of them was born, and they all follow like sheep to the wolfs lair.

Interesting. I'd not heard of the "gang stalking" before. Do a search, and it's all over the internet.

The highlights:

The victims say that some mysterious force has organized to stalk and terrorize them.

Some of them say it's satanic forces, or aliens, or freemasons with secret weapons, and so on.

Some say it's something more prosaic, like government agents, and they also say the ones claiming satanic forces are really government plants who are out to discredit their much more sane selves.

A commonality is that they all attribute everything that happens around them to the gangstalking, and that the they are one of the few people smart enough to connect the dots about what's happening around them.

Gangstalked. Its when a community stalks an individual. Some communities are far spread. Basically a bunch of perverted welfare recipients have been stasiing me.
The fact they are stalking you is enough, they need do nothing more. Go to the police.
Its not that easy. They rotate and they coerce and recruit others around you. They've used recordings of me saying the wrong things to stir people against me etc etc.
I am very sorry for your troubles Goosey...

I would keep a very good record of the incidents and when the time is right present it to the authorities.

I just watched this video of Dr. Katherine Horton, she was a physicist at CERN over in Europe and after she began investigating CERN on her own time and she appeared at a very high court case, it was then that she became the target of gang stalking, pulsed microwave gun attacks,and death threats. Truly amazing testimony she has. She suffered in silence for 4 years before going public. This video is very informative on Gang Stalking. VERY. It appears the courts know exactly what it is but it is all covered up within the intelligence agencies.

Mine didn't start right away. There was about two years grace. In that time low level perpetrators and recorded me and identified my triggers. Aside from a gang attack on my home (my internet friends will remember that I fought off the gang until the pigs arrived, got my first clue of community policing then) I wasn't harrased only monitored until they had enough evidence of my character flaws, though I was discriminated against by loony lefties in that period. After they assassinated my character with evidence I went on a Facebook tirade against the federal reserve system. Trinity at TPF will remember this period of time when she had to ban me. Then by the end of 2014, BOOM, everywhere I went, harrasment and community stalking every where I went. And every time I tried to socialize, even people I'd known for years set traps for me when dead beat pervert would film me. The first thing that really freaked me was when a supermarket exploded about me. These lowlife girls around the shop not connected with each other kept barging me. Street theater to this day every time I leave the house.

BTW my great goose account has been watched since the start of 2016 when some girls drugged me asleep and had a look in my phone. I know because they were giving me a hard time about trump and David icke. At the time I was on the David icke forum and this one. When I complain about lesbians on here they harder me in life.transmen, heaps of harassment from those creeps. But they started with the stalking in life first.

If I go to a different area or town. People are looking out for me before I get there. The things people say to me they just couldn't know. A lot of this is just people following along but after awhile you start to realize its not just the gay community or some hyper transphobic Christians stirred up by the recent trans politics.

I've actually met one ganstalker I know for sure because I've found him under a different identity on Facebook stirring people against other individuals. He wanted me for himself last year. He doesn't have a clue why he does it or who for. I think he sees himself as a communist of some kind.

The cops treat me as a joke because they know I don't have anyone to back me up.

I have no proof this has anything to do with the Fed. I might have been targeted before I was born for all I know because my life has been weird.

Interesting. I'd not heard of the "gang stalking" before. Do a search, and it's all over the internet.

The highlights:

The victims say that some mysterious force has organized to stalk and terrorize them.

Some of them say it's satanic forces, or aliens, or freemasons with secret weapons, and so on.

Some say it's something more prosaic, like government agents, and they also say the ones claiming satanic forces are really government plants who are out to discredit their much more sane selves.

A commonality is that they all attribute everything that happens around them to the gangstalking, and that the they are one of the few people smart enough to connect the dots about what's happening around them.
It could just be a bunch of weirdos with social media to connect them. Like a spontaneous phenomenon.

Think about it. Every small town has a percentage of shit stirrers. With the internet they can connect and do their ganging up in a more sophisticated way. I've seen them doing it on Fb groups. They have zero shame about it.

Internet has sparked off heaps of communities. Look at the alt right.

Gangstalkers are just successful village idiots. Whether they've been harnessed by another more coherent community is not yet proven.

The highlights:

It could just be a bunch of weirdos with social media to connect them. Like a spontaneous phenomenon.

Think about it. Every small town has a percentage of shit stirrers. With the internet they can connect and do their ganging up in a more sophisticated way. I've seen them doing it on Fb groups. They have zero shame about it.

Internet has sparked off heaps of communities. Look at the alt right.

Gangstalkers are just successful village idiots. Whether they've been harnessed by another more coherent community is not yet proven.

From what I have looked up on it, it varies from continent to continent and each individual case appears to be unique. European gang stalking appears to be very sophisticated which is where the woman in this video lives. She is a Doctor who worked at CERN which is a conspiracy theorists dream to begin with. When she became suspicious about CERN and investigated it, she later appeared in a high profile court case which led to her being gang stalked for 4 years before she went public and in her case it was extreme including attempts on her life. Nothing small town about it. This is her story:

There is clearly a level of frustration in her voice as she tells her story but as you can see her reaction was to address it from more of a clinical study /observation. This is interesting because people do tend to respond to something with their own experience / tools for coping, etc. I've never experienced what you are going through but I do feel great compassion for what you have been suffering through. No person should have to tolerate such treatment. As it does appear in the Doctor's case (video above) that the courts and authorities are in on it - I do pray the judgment of God falls upon them for failing to do what is required of them (according to the laws of the land) and that they are swiftly removed and replaced with those who are honest and upright.

I've seen the Dr's videos.

She makes them from a tinfoil-lined room.

She says she's been "shot" repeatedly with ... secret energy weapons! Which leave no external damage, of course. Apparently, the military intelligence agencies are using her as weapons test target. And the police won't investigate, which proves they're in on it.

She says she's been "shot" repeatedly with ... secret energy weapons! Which leave no external damage, of course. Apparently, the military intelligence agencies are using her as weapons test target. And the police won't investigate, which proves they're in on it.

First let me say, I was mistaken. She said in the opening of the video that she has been a target for over a year now. I thought she said four years. That is incorrect. As for the Doctor's mental capacity. Her credentials are very impressive. She was a particle physicist at CERN and would understand and know more about advanced weapons used by military intelligence agencies and such. She has a Ph d and attended Oxford. She said her trouble didn't begin until after she began investigating the financial crisis and how to prevent them and to stop the incredible amount of fraud that went with it. After she went that direction she was targeted in the very first week. Coincidence? I don't think so. Just because you are not aware of such advanced weaponry does not mean that it doesn't exist. They have weapons in the intell community that can induce a heart attack. How many people are aware of that fact?

I believe her. I think with the hundreds of cases / testimonies of people being gang stalked (and yes, in some cases the same type weapons were used on them - very high tech but it does exist) that we can dismiss the idea that these people are all crazy. If it were one person, you could possibly make the case but with highly educated, well balanced people such as the doctor in the video and many others like her, it simply isn't possible. These people are telling the truth.

Something you should, Mamooth, consider as I noticed that you have a habit of accusing people of being crazy when you don't like what they are speaking about...... there is a spiritual law, whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap. As you continue to accuse people of being crazy when you know they are not, and fail to show any sign of empathy or compassion for what is happening to them, the day will come when you may find yourself in a very severe place of trial with no one to believe you, help you or show you any compassion. They may even mock you which would only add to your sufferings. So when that day comes, Mamooth,I pray that the Lord will remind you of the times you treated others that way and that the spiritual law of reaping and sowing has been activated in your life.

First let me say, I was mistaken. She said in the opening of the video that she has been a target for over a year now. I thought she said four years. That is incorrect. As for the Doctor's mental capacity. Her credentials are very impressive. She was a particle physicist at CERN and would understand and know more about advanced weapons used by military intelligence agencies and such. She has a Ph d and attended Oxford. She said her trouble didn't begin until after she began investigating the financial crisis and how to prevent them and to stop the incredible amount of fraud that went with it. After she went that direction she was targeted in the very first week. Coincidence? I don't think so. Just because you are not aware of such advanced weaponry does not mean that it doesn't exist. They have weapons in the intell community that can induce a heart attack. How many people are aware of that fact?

I believe her. I think with the hundreds of cases / testimonies of people being gang stalked (and yes, in some cases the same type weapons were used on them - very high tech but it does exist) that we can dismiss the idea that these people are all crazy. If it were one person, you could possibly make the case but with highly educated, well balanced people such as the doctor in the video and many others like her, it simply isn't possible. These people are telling the truth.

Something you should, Mamooth, consider as I noticed that you have a habit of accusing people of being crazy when you don't like what they are speaking about...... there is a spiritual law, whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap. As you continue to accuse people of being crazy when you know they are not, and fail to show any sign of empathy or compassion for what is happening to them, the day will come when you may find yourself in a very severe place of trial with no one to believe you, help you or show you any compassion. They may even mock you which would only add to your sufferings. So when that day comes, Mamooth,I pray that the Lord will remind you of the times you treated others that way and that the spiritual law of reaping and sowing has been activated in your life.
No she means targeted by energy weapons for 1year. She goes on to say she was gangstalked for 4 years before that. I've just come through the 4year program.

Its death by a thousand paper cuts. It's very hard to explain how they wear you down and how you can't respond to any of it without looking like you are over reacting.

Looney lefties like you claim less credible things every day.

No she means targeted by energy weapons for 1year. She goes on to say she was gangstalked for 4 years before that. I've just come through the 4year program.

Its death by a thousand paper cuts. It's very hard to explain how they wear you down and how you can't respond to any of it without looking like you are over reacting.

Thank you! I couldn't figure out where I had gotten 4 years from. That explains it! The idea of wearing the person down, I can see that is one of their strategies. Which is why I suggested that you have some relaxation time, thinking on happy times, looking at beautiful scenery, also music, good books (the Holy Bible being the best - read daily), fun discussions on the board and not allowing yourself to become isolated. That is their agenda and you can counter it with your own plans. It's your life. Not theirs.

Thank you! I couldn't figure out where I had gotten 4 years from. That explains it! The idea of wearing the person down, I can see that is one of their strategies. Which is why I suggested that you have some relaxation time, thinking on happy times, looking at beautiful scenery, also music, good books (the Holy Bible being the best - read daily), fun discussions on the board and not allowing yourself to become isolated. That is their agenda and you can counter it with your own plans. It's your life. Not theirs.
I tried to get fabric for sewing but it didn't happen. So I'll try again today. Also I now have a garden and a bunny rabbit. Not reachable to the bunny though lol.

I tried to get fabric for sewing but it didn't happen. So I'll try again today. Also I now have a garden and a bunny rabbit. Not reachable to the bunny though lol.
Sewing is a great idea! You can even use a beautiful sheet or pillow cases for fabric! I have a friend who makes her granddaughter's dresses out of pillowcases, they have patterns for using pillowcases - some patterns online are free and they also show how to do it on you tube. I'm actually planning on learning how to make some myself. I have the the sewing machine. I just have to get started!

Sewing is a great idea! You can even use a beautiful sheet or pillow cases for fabric! I have a friend who makes her granddaughter's dresses out of pillowcases, they have patterns for using pillowcases - some patterns online are free and they also show how to do it on you tube. I'm actually planning on learning how to make some myself. I have the the sewing machine. I just have to get started!
Me too. It's a good sewing machine. I even learned how to make patterns once. At the moment I want simple stuff to do.

Well, when you encounter someone such as me, you must think about that last statement.

I know it's all happiness and high fives on Sundays!!

High five!!!

But there is a darker meaning to your religion... Have you thought about it?

Quoting Mrs. M.:
"The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

There is no darkness to be found in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. He is the light of the world. I believe you have confused religion with a relationship with God through Jesus Christ and receiving salvation from Him. There is no relationship with God without receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and walking in God's truth. Through Jesus Christ I have been reconciled back to God. Religion cannot do that for me. I'm living by faith in Christ, I've been justified by faith in Jesus Christ. Not works. A denomination cannot save you, a church cannot save you, only Jesus Christ can save a soul. Have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If not, why not?

Please listen to the video in this Op-ed and ask yourself whether your life is pleasing unto God or not. It isn't a matter of church you belong to. God is looking at everything you say, everything you do, everything you think and whether or not your life is lining up with the Word of God or not. God isn't asking about where you attend church or how your attendance record looks. You could be in church every Wednesday night and every Sunday morning and still find yourself in hell when you die.

The Amazing Story of Howard Pittman & His Near Death Experience

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2014-10-11-at-8.59.22-PM.png

Exposing the darkness - their lust for innocent blood​

After the inauguration I watched a 5 minute video online which perfectly summed up the reason for the insidious hatred which we've been witnessing from the left, since November 8th. With one sentence, the truth rings loud and clear. Their gods have been felled!

Truer words could not be spoken as to the reason for the bitter vitriolic hatred of liberals who were utterly convinced that fake news, fixed polls and massive election fraud would hand their crooked candidate the election on a silver platter. After all, their gods had spoken. It was in the bag. Even their high priest, George Soros said so. Nothing could stop them.........or so they believed.

Instead of seeing their “god” or “goddess” make good on the promise of a Clinton presidency, they woke up to the news that their candidate had been defeated, their gods had fallen and their plans were destroyed. All within a 24 hour period.

What to do? Well, I can tell you what not to do...

images
Two lost souls blaspheme God's plan of Redemption​

To those of you on the left: Forget about the spirit cooking dinners, the Lucifer worship and Wicca's little lies. The future does not belong to men-hating feminists who stick out their tongues at God's authority. Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

Why? Because God Almighty has openly made a fool and a liar out of your gods. Only an idiot would continue to believe in something that only works half the time (or less!). If you had a 50/50 chance of dying by drinking the "brew" put in front of you, would you drink it? Neither Wicca, Satanism nor any other ism outside of the Kingdom of God has the ability to put a guarantee on anything it attempts to conjure up or accomplish.

So why swallow the poisonous lies the left is trying to feed you? They lost. Their gods have been felled. They are no longer in power and the lawless and rebellious path they have chosen is leading them to their final destruction. Why join them?
images

In the days ahead, there are two choices set before us. One leads to life (eternal) and the other to death (eternal).

Repent, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Pray for President Trump that God's will be done so that this country may have one final chance to turn from its sins of murder (the blood of over 50 million babies still cries out from the ground today), witchcraft (never before has America been so inundated with the occult and Baal worship) and put away the altars of Baal once and for all throughout the land (this would include denouncing Islam and all such altars of Baal erected on American soil).

Or you can join them knowing full well where the hate comes from and where it will ultimately take you.

It is the author's opinion (mine) that if you are going to destroy yourselves over a cause you should at least first know where the hate comes from, that is driving that cause...

Now you know.

Where did that top picture come from? I think I know, but it needs to be said.

Edit: I found it. It's from a counter protest at a prolife rally in Australia in 2014. The West is doomed!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back