Where Is the Senate?

What is McConnell doing?

Has he brought ANY legislation to the floor for a vote?

Does he think that the Senate is an arm of the White House?

If he does that Turtle needs to go along with most of the Republicans who refuse to stand up to him
So, you advocating for the end of the filibuster?

The GOP controlled Senate is meeting today, to laugh at the Dem controlled House over lunch.
He who laughs last laughs best blues Your morons won't be laughing on election day 2020

That's some big talk after we kicked the shit out of Dems in the last presidential election. We hit them so hard they cried on election night.
You still living in the past Blues ? I have hope for America and that can only take place when this crazy ass leaves our WH,,,,and I realize I'm giving crazy asses a bad name

Where Is the Senate?

waiting on Trump who is waiting on Hannity, Coulter and Limbaugh ..

The GOP controlled Senate is meeting today, to laugh at the Dem controlled House over lunch.
He who laughs last laughs best blues Your morons won't be laughing on election day 2020

That's some big talk after we kicked the shit out of Dems in the last presidential election. We hit them so hard they cried on election night.

The only reason Trump is president is the perfect storm of anomalies that put him in that position. He was nowhere near the voter's choice, and it's childish to say his support extends beyond his 30% base.

What is McConnell doing?

If he does that Turtle needs to go along with most of the Republicans who refuse to stand up to him

You mean like Reid when he was Senate Majority Leader during Obama days?

What is McConnell doing?

You mean like Reid when he was Senate Majority Leader during Obama days?

no

What is McConnell doing?

Nope I'm saying it's time for GOP Senators to stand up for the Country and do their job

What is McConnell doing?

Nope I'm saying it's time for GOP Senators to stand up for the Country and do their job

You demand them and yet they do not care what you say because you voted for those like Reid that did Obama bidding...

Just sayin'...

What is McConnell doing?

They have been, but the Democrats refuse to vote for their bills. A progressive agenda from the Democrats is NOT good for the country.

Why bring anything to the floor that is just going to be filibustered anyway.

They have been, but the Democrats refuse to vote for their bills.

Link required. There have been no bills offered in the Senate to open the government since December.

You're lying

In DECEMBER there was a clean CR passed by unanimous vote...but Ryan never brought it up for a vote in the GOP House.

And then of course Ann fucking Coulter vetoed it

Link required. There have been no bills offered in the Senate to open the government since December.

You're lying
I didn't say there had been. In fact, when I say, "Why bother to bring a bill to the floor that is just going to be filibustered", I am actually talking about any bill, not just a bill to cave in to Democrats and their anti-American stance on immigration.

What is McConnell doing?

so dude, here's what will happen if the senate started looking at a bill, McConnell will add in the 5 billion, they will vote the dems will say fk you, and it will die on the floor. wow, what a great use of time and money. tell the dems to accept the 5 billion and let's move on. being a dick is just being a dick. are you a dick?

I believe Trump give 6 months to congress to work out a DACA deal, the House and Senate did and then Trump told them to stuff it. So I'm inclined to believe McConnell is thinking he's not going thru that again just to be burned. Washington is good at doing nothing. I'll be voting to kick them all out in 2020.

And do nothing to end this shutdown.

Yea..a real hoot

If dems would quit obstructing, this shutdown could be over.
Because all you have to do is pay the ransom and the kidnappers release the hostages...right
the people want the wall, add in what the people want and vote. go for it.

So far, it's the dems holding the people hostage, 300 million of us.

Saying fk the family of the cop in California. how white of them.

You still living in the past Blues ? I have hope for America and that can only take place when this crazy ass leaves our WH,,,,and I realize I'm giving crazy asses a bad name
naw, your crazy ass is safe.

What is McConnell doing?

what's that job, to add in the 5 billion the people voted the president in on? They advocate for the 300 million. I agree, but the problem is it will die on the floor when the destructive dems say no. and we're back at ground zero.

What is McConnell doing?

so dude, here's what will happen if the senate started looking at a bill, McConnell will add in the 5 billion, they will vote the dems will say fk you, and it will die on the floor. wow, what a great use of time and money. tell the dems to accept the 5 billion and let's move on. being a dick is just being a dick. are you a dick?
Not just the border issue, but anything the GOP brings to the floor. Democrats don't even have to make speeches anymore, just file a filibuster request with the Leader and then go home.

This happens on ANY issue which is attached to a filibuster procedure.

the people want the wall,

Bullshit..you just got HAMMERED in an election where you lost 40 House seats and got outvoted by 9 million...

And the cornerstone of the GOP race was making illegal aliens out to be the enemy...

So no....

You're lying
I didn't say there had been. In fact, when I say, "Why bother to bring a bill to the floor that is just going to be filibustered", I am actually talking about any bill, not just a bill to cave in to Democrats and their anti-American stance on immigration.
You DID say that...in fact you even quoted yourself saying that.

Thanks for the admission that you'll say anything...kinda like Trump and ...with the evidence of it staring you in the face

Forum List

Back