Where Is the Senate?

'Where Is the Senate?'

...waiting on the failed, inept Speaker of the House to successfully negotiate and compromise to come up with a serious bill - not a 'ransom demand' or political theatrics - to open back up the govt and send it to them...

This is Nancy's & Chucky's shut-down...

The reason Trump is president is Americans in 30 states voted him president, hence you are a big fat liar.

I explained to my 12 year old niece that Trump won because in spite of losing the popular vote by 3 million votes...he was somehow able to garner 80,000 crucial votes spread across three key states and squeak through the Electoral College and win the Oval Office...

She understood but then she hasn't used the phrase "big fat liar" in years so...I doubt you'd get it

Trump only lost the "popular vote" in illegal/liberal infested California. Trump WON the popular vote in the other 49 states by 1 million votes. I just obliterated you, ouch! :21:

The GOP controlled Senate is meeting today, to laugh at the Dem controlled House over lunch.
He who laughs last laughs best blues Your morons won't be laughing on election day 2020

That's some big talk after we kicked the shit out of Dems in the last presidential election. We hit them so hard they cried on election night.

The only reason Trump is president is the perfect storm of anomalies that put him in that position. He was nowhere near the voter's choice, and it's childish to say his support extends beyond his 30% base.

The reason Trump is president is Americans in 30 states voted him president, hence you are a big fat liar. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
you really think americans will be that stupid again? You probably will but then again no one here ever accused you of having a brain

Ahaha go ahead run Hillary again and find out. :21:

Hillary has nothing to do with anything. She's ancient history

'Where Is the Senate?'

...waiting on the failed, inept Speaker of the House to successfully negotiate and compromise to come up with a serious bill - not a 'ransom demand' or political theatrics - to open back up the govt and send it to them...

This is Nancy's & Chucky's shut-down...
The House has passed legislation to open the government and it includes border security money.

The Senate has passed...nothing. There can BE no compromise

He who laughs last laughs best blues Your morons won't be laughing on election day 2020

That's some big talk after we kicked the shit out of Dems in the last presidential election. We hit them so hard they cried on election night.

The only reason Trump is president is the perfect storm of anomalies that put him in that position. He was nowhere near the voter's choice, and it's childish to say his support extends beyond his 30% base.

The reason Trump is president is Americans in 30 states voted him president, hence you are a big fat liar. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
you really think americans will be that stupid again? You probably will but then again no one here ever accused you of having a brain

For you blues
Dear Republicans.

News just out that USA counter-intelligence last year had to consider whether President Trump was secretly working for Russia because they were so concerned about his anti-American pro-Russian actions, worried that the President was working on behalf of Russia against American interests!

THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

What if this had been Hillary Clinton?

For you blues
Dear Republicans.

News just out that USA counter-intelligence last year had to consider whether President Trump was secretly working for Russia because they were so concerned about his anti-American pro-Russian actions, worried that the President was working on behalf of Russia against American interests!

THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

What if this had been Hillary Clinton?
OMG, where were you during the 2016 election?

1. The dems sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve via the UraniumOne scam. The Clinton Foundation pocketed $145m in "donations". Uranium One - Wikipedia
2. Hillary had a secret illegal server in her bathroom with classified material on it that was hacked. She should be in prison for this crime, as well as destroying subpoenaed emails. Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia
3. Hillary paid Fusion GPS to pay the Russians $12m for the bogus Steele Dossier, that was used as justification to get FISA warrants to illegally spy on the Trump campaign. Russian Collusion Investigation: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along
4. Your "news" about the counter-intelligence investigation was actually started illegally by McCabe and Strzok, who were caught planning a coup against Trump. They had no evidence or justification to start the witch-hunt.
Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation

It was Hillary Clinton, she should be in JAIL.

What is McConnell doing?

Has he brought ANY legislation to the floor for a vote?

Does he think that the Senate is an arm of the White House?

If he does that Turtle needs to go along with most of the Republicans who refuse to stand up to him
I heard they're on break.

air traffic controllers are selling their cars to cut costs.

END THIS DIABOLICAL SHUTDOWN AND STOP HOLDING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOSTAGE FOR TRUMP'S VANITY PROJECT AT ONCE! AT ONCE!
Were you making the same demand when 44 did a complete government shutdown? Easy to forget how things were just a few short years ago.
It wasn't a "complete" government shutdown. People got their benefits. The same federal employees had to do without paychecks, though. So unfair to them.

He shut down the parks. He shutdown. Annumber of other services that are not shutdown now.
The last shutdown was once again the Democrats who claimed no one was talking DACA. After that shutdown they talked about DACA until it became clear they were not going to get the right to vote immediately then they dropped it like a hot potato.

He shut down the parks. He shutdown. Annumber of other services that are not shutdown now.
The last shutdown was once again the Democrats who claimed no one was talking DACA. After that shutdown they talked about DACA until it became clear they were not going to get the right to vote immediately then they dropped it like a hot potato.
How long did that shutdown last max Trump the moron just set a new record BUT wtf does he care about how much pain he brings to so many? Do YOU care MAX ?

How long did that shutdown last max Trump the moron just set a new record BUT wtf does he care about how much pain he brings to so many? Do YOU care MAX ?
Do you care? Do you care about the over 400 that die each year trying to cross the border each year? Do you care that some are dragging infants and young children in deserts with little or no food and water to cross a border? All that the Democrats would need to do is offer up the money to fund a wall. Do they care? The money could be taken from the money being sent to the southern countries to fund abortion. Less border deaths less abortion deaths. But they care more about abortions south of the border then they do about the American public.

Save the crocodile tears.

Turtle McConnell is acting like he is in Politburo not a Senate and can't do anything until the Chairman tells him what to do

The Pres gets to choose what remains open, I think. So Obama shut down parks, Trump shut down TSA. The POINT is it was not a "complete" shutdown under Obama. I was just correcting your statement.

Save the crocodile tears.

Turtle McConnell is acting like he is in Politburo not a Senate and can't do anything until the Chairman tells him what to do
a great example of the scum the repub party has become......thought it was bad screwing obama out of SC choice but with this they even outdo themselves

The Pres gets to choose what remains open, I think. So Obama shut down parks, Trump shut down TSA. The POINT is it was not a "complete" shutdown under Obama. I was just correcting your statement.
What is shutdown is Not determined by the President is is determined by funding at the time of the shutdown. Certain parts of the government are funded this time by the last omnibus spending bill so they are not affected.

What is shutdown is Not determined by the President is is determined by funding at the time of the shutdown. Certain parts of the government are funded this time by the last omnibus spending bill so they are not affected.
be careful of what you're eating No food inspection

be careful of what you're eating No food inspection
Have never worried about what I ate. Grew up eating things that we either grew or hunted. If you are worried you might have a talk with your freind Pelosi.

Also, dems are so concerned with these furloughed workers, but they won't compromise on a simple 5 billion dollar proposal. This would be a drop in the bucket. I promise, the government will waste much more that 5 billion this year.

Make no mistake, dems do not want this shutdown to end. They want this to be as long and painful as possible, so they can use it going in to 2020, and point and say "look at what the repubs did"

The furloughed workers are nothing more than a political prop, to both sides, to be fair. But this feign outrage about these furloughed workers is simply political.
that your asshole promised it and it's all bs means nothing to you?
Yeah, trump lied, misspoke, misplanned, what ever, when he said Mexico would pay for the wall. I get it, let's move past that. ALL politicians lie and make promises they never keep. It happens every election, and the repubs will eat that one.

We can dwell on the trump lie, or we can focus on getting furloughed workers back on the job.

Give trump his wall, let's the workers go back to work.
take the pos russian spys wall and shove it where it belongs
So, apparently, those furloughed workers dont mean that much to you then, correct? You have just proven that sticking it to trump is more important than putting those people back to work.

Also, dems are so concerned with these furloughed workers, but they won't compromise on a simple 5 billion dollar proposal. This would be a drop in the bucket. I promise, the government will waste much more that 5 billion this year.

Make no mistake, dems do not want this shutdown to end. They want this to be as long and painful as possible, so they can use it going in to 2020, and point and say "look at what the repubs did"

The furloughed workers are nothing more than a political prop, to both sides, to be fair. But this feign outrage about these furloughed workers is simply political.
that your asshole promised it and it's all bs means nothing to you?
Yeah, trump lied, misspoke, misplanned, what ever, when he said Mexico would pay for the wall. I get it, let's move past that. ALL politicians lie and make promises they never keep. It happens every election, and the repubs will eat that one.

We can dwell on the trump lie, or we can focus on getting furloughed workers back on the job.

Give trump his wall, let's the workers go back to work.
take the pos russian spys wall and shove it where it belongs
So, apparently, those furloughed workers dont mean that much to you then, correct? You have just proven that sticking it to trump is more important than putting those people back to work.

Giving in to trump's tantrum would be a lot like buying the kid that toy he is pitching a tantrum for., so he would quit embarrassing you in Walmart..

Forum List

Back