Where is the news getting their information about the Mar-a-Lago Investigation?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Of course the media will only cite "sources," "law enforcement sources," etc. I don't know if they have said "a source close to the investigation or other indication that they got it from a senior investigator who gave them permission to run it as long as they didn't specify which one. I don't know if the journalists of today even understand those distinctions.

I only see five possible ways the media could be getting that information:

1) The DOJ/FBI is deliberately giving it to the media as part of their strategy.

2) One or more prosecutors or agents is leaking the information against orders as part of their personal "Get Trump" strategy, similar to Strzok, Page and many others.

3) A lower level worker, like a paralegal or techie is leaking the information.

4) Someone is just making it up and feeding it to the media.

5) The media is just making it up as they go.

6) Some combination of the above.

Maybe I should have made it a poll, but no one ever seems to approach those correctly.

In my opinion it is likely the first for much of it, especially for this example:

The media in lockstep reported that documents related to the nuclear capabilities of another nation" were among the items seized. The source was "according to people familiar with the matter." Then, a few days later, another lead explained that it could be news clippings about the capability of a foreign nation, which explained why the story was "documents," and not "classified documents."

Also the trial balloon they floated and dropped about nuclear secrets not being able to be declassified even by the president, due to some law whose only penalty is disqualification from office. If that was the prosecutors, it was a deliberate lie because no law Trumps the constitution. But that might have come from a paralegal or a particularly dedicated anti-Trump techie. The prosecutors would not have wanted to be so obvious that their goal is to "stop him," and not to solve any crime. I'm guessing a reporter ran with it and was asked to stop by the DOJ.

Anyway, main point is that whichever it is, other than the last option, it looks really bad for the DOJ/FBI. Worse if it is 1) since it would be the same people who publicly refuse to answer questions from congressional oversight committees by claiming to be completely closed mouthed about ongoing investigations. Imagine dodging accountability like that and then running off at the mouth to some reporter?

But, hey Democrats: You may have an theory of who is leaking that I haven't thought of.

Fair question.

"Reports" -- regardless of the story, are not proven facts. So for example, this "report" that came out about the alleged nuclear-related documents found has not been proven as far as I know (?).

News outlets sure as hell don't want to be proven wrong, but that won't stop them from using thinner sources than they should from time to time. The proliferation of zillions of "news" sources and competition has seen to that.

So until it gets to court (or not), all we can really do is say "I guess we'll find out soon enough".

Where?

Herr Leaksensmears, of course.

1663280899692.png

Of course the media will only cite "sources," "law enforcement sources," etc. I don't know if they have said "a source close to the investigation or other indication that they got it from a senior investigator who gave them permission to run it as long as they didn't specify which one. I don't know if the journalists of today even understand those distinctions.

1) The DOJ/FBI is deliberately giving it to the media as part of their strategy.

2) One or more prosecutors or agents is leaking the information against orders as part of their personal "Get Trump" strategy, similar to Strzok, Page and many others.

Maybe I should have made it a poll, but no one ever seems to approach those correctly.

In my opinion it is likely the first for much of it, especially for this example:

The media in lockstep reported that documents related to the nuclear capabilities of another nation" were among the items seized. The source was "according to people familiar with the matter." Then, a few days later, another lead explained that it could be news clippings about the capability of a foreign nation, which explained why the story was "documents," and not "classified documents."

Also the trial balloon they floated and dropped about nuclear secrets not being able to be declassified even by the president, due to some law whose only penalty is disqualification from office. If that was the prosecutors, it was a deliberate lie because no law Trumps the constitution. But that might have come from a paralegal or a particularly dedicated anti-Trump techie. The prosecutors would not have wanted to be so obvious that their goal is to "stop him," and not to solve any crime. I'm guessing a reporter ran with it and was asked to stop by the DOJ.

Anyway, main point is that whichever it is, other than the last option, it looks really bad for the DOJ/FBI. Worse if it is 1) since it would be the same people who publicly refuse to answer questions from congressional oversight committees by claiming to be completely closed mouthed about ongoing investigations. Imagine dodging accountability like that and then running off at the mouth to some reporter?

But, hey Democrats: You may have an theory of who is leaking that I haven't thought of.
of COURSE the media is making this up as we go.we have many shills from langley that have penetrated this site and they ones that laugh off this post with a laughing smiley are paid shills from there. of course the media is making this up,they dont investigate anything,they are a TOOL for the government nothing else. they are controlled by the CIA.

the trolls that try and laugh this post off do so cause they cannot refute this evidence herein these links below how they control all the major media outlets in the country.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

Last edited:

The reporting of Trump’s corruption and criminality has nothing to do with Democrats.

That you don’t like the facts being reported about Trump for subjective, partisan reasons doesn’t mean the reporting is 'suspect.'

Remember the confirmation hearings for Herr Leaksensmears?

Q: Do you swear to tell the truth?
A: Nein

Q: the whole truth?
A: Never

Q: and nothing but the truth?
A: Nein Nein Nein Nein Nein

1663281281722.png

I'm pretty sure we all--at least those of us who aren't rabid Trump haters--are pretty darn sure if the the FBI had ANYTHING really incriminating, the media would know it by now, would know exactly what it is, and we would have seen it on the front pages and leading the evening news.

Yup .. I'm pretty sure you've covered it .. and brilliantly ;)

.. but .. with all these choices I'm not sure which bitch to bitch about.. :102:

The DOJ keeps leaking to the press.

The only things that get leaked are those which can be spun to make the Trumpster look bad.

Unfortunately for the DOJ, the security cameras are alleged to have footage of G-man gratifying themselves using the first ladies' underwear.

of COURSE the media is making this up as we go.we have many shills from langley that have penetrated this site and they ones that laugh off this post with a laughing smiley are paid shills from there. of course the media is making this up,they dont investigate anything,they are a TOOL for the government nothing else. they are controlled by the CIA.

the trolls that try and laugh this post off do so cause they cannot refute this evidence herein these links below how they control all the major media outlets in the country.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

i rest my case,look at the first paid troll that when unable to refute my links,trys to laugh off the facts. these trolls are so too easy to predict like clockwork. too bad i cant make money off predictions of posts,i would be a BILLIONAIRE by now if possible. wonder how many other paid trolls will try to laugh off these facts they cant counter.LOL

Garland himself is the source.

The fact that he hasn't even denied it, much less prove that the G-men were on their best behavior is indicative of their guilt.
Look, I'm on the right. But I've seen nothing about one of the Gestapo jacking off on the first lady's panties. IF that really happened, it's a level of misconduct that could end Wray's career.

Garland himself is the source.

The fact that he hasn't even denied it, much less prove that the G-men were on their best behavior is indicative of their guilt.

Damn straight.

Garland didn't even make it look good by launching a faux investigation on where the leak is coming from.

He tells us he can't comment on an "ongoing investigation" and then leaks things to the press...but only things (and lies) that will make Trump look bad.

And the leftists scream I BELIEVE!

Forum List

Back