Where is staff?

Indeed, but some of youse aren't too active in threads - should be easier now that you have Robot Minions.

Indeed, but some of youse aren't too active in threads - should be easier now that you have Robot Minions.

Well...the Robots are limited in what they can do....but they do relieve us of IP checks and spammer identification missions :)

Sometimes...I'm just tired...so...I read more than reply....other times I run my mouth and paint myself into a corner. Not sure which is best.

Well...the Robots are limited in what they can do....but they do relieve us of IP checks and spammer identification missions :)

Sometimes...I'm just tired...so...I read more than reply....other times I run my mouth and paint myself into a corner. Not sure which is best.
Sometimes I miss the "Thanks" button. 'like' and/or 'agree' just aren't the same.

Thanks Miss C.

Sometimes I miss the "Thanks" button. 'like' and/or 'agree' just aren't the same.

Thanks Miss C.

Ya...me too...ever the gentleman Mr. Joe :)

(still trying to fit my pony in the boat)

I'm not just a member, I'm also a client.

sports-guy-with-bad-toupee.jpg

Thanks Miss C.

Ya...me too...ever the gentleman Mr. Joe :)

(still trying to fit my pony in the boat)

"and if I had a pony, I'd ride him on my boat..."

Oh great. The mods are out visiting and I am all embroiled in the vid of Utopia that starts next week but a full out brawl is in place on the stream vids, lol. Decisions decisions. :lol:

Forum List

Back