Where is staff?

Ropey, as temporary, self-appointed mod, I order you to do twenty five push-ups.

Then ... please ban yourself.

:slap:

My work here is finished - shoot me a flair if you guys need any more help, advice or just want to compliment me on my awesome hair.

Cabbie.

What hair?

Ropey, as temporary, self-appointed mod, I order you to do twenty five push-ups.

My work here is finished - shoot me a flair if you guys need any more help, advice or just want to compliment me on my awesome hair.

Cabbie.

What hair?

The ones on his chinny chin chin.

Then he'll huff and he'll puff.....???

Yeah, and then he'll blow your...um...well...I'm not sure.

Cabbie.

What hair?

:lol: I'd rep you for that if I could!

Cabbie.

What hair?

:lol: I'd rep you for that if I could!

Wow that's dam near incestuous repping----er I mean liking

Well..they need to get back out here and visit with the peons.

As I seem to recall, one benefit of the new board is that we have automated mod robots doing a lot of the work. So, I suspect the Hegemony is sitting in their Plush Backstage Lounge sipping frosty beverages with their feet propped up on the sofa.

Nailed it.. We are flying on Auto-Mod. Avg-Joe and I are playing ping-pong and waiting for the ModBots to tweet us.. They can't seem to understand what goes on in the Flame Zone. But who does???

As I seem to recall, one benefit of the new board is that we have automated mod robots doing a lot of the work. So, I suspect the Hegemony is sitting in their Plush Backstage Lounge sipping frosty beverages with their feet propped up on the sofa.

Nailed it.. We are flying on Auto-Mod. Avg-Joe and I are playing ping-pong and waiting for the ModBots to tweet us.. They can't seem to understand what goes on in the Flame Zone. But who does???

Dude, we're not in the flame zone.

I can't agree and like at the same time so I'll do it it this way.

:thup:

Forum List

Back