Where is Rogul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't a real Russian. I feel used.

Do you at least play one on TV?

There are -plenty of fake Russians here already..

1629356.jpg

This is a Jew

A Joo he may be but he's more convincing than this guy...

It's not Russian, but an American moron is trying to copy a Soviet PPSS machine

Soviet PPSS machine jam too much and shoot only tiny 7.62 Tokarev pop-gun pistol cartridge. Far inferior to German MP-40 and StG-44.

How you guys aren't speaking German and eating bratwurst now is beyond me.

If you ban weapons people are just going to start murderizing folks with big sticks and shit like that.

I'd much rather be shot.
Can you kill a man with a knife?

========================================
If you can not kill a man with a knife, then why do you think that you can kill a person from a firearm?

Sure, if he holds still long enough. I'm not fond of chasing folks.

Thank you for your knowledge ...
Personally, I never used this machine.
-----------------------------------
I had a Kalashnikov AKSU-74.

Thank you for your knowledge ...
Personally, I never used this machine.
-----------------------------------
I had a Kalashnikov AKSU-74.

Good only for hitting man-sized target at 100 meters. 7.62X39 was such a crappy round that the Russian and Chinese military had to copy our 5.56mm, thus the 5.45x39.5mm. Still not as accurate as our 5.56mm.

But keep up the production of the Wolf and TulaAmmo 7.62X39, we shoot millions of rounds of imported Russian ammo here, just for fun.

Good only for hitting man-sized target at 100 meters. 7.62X39 was such a crappy round that the Russian and Chinese military had to copy our 5.56mm, thus the 5.45x39.5mm. Still not as accurate as our 5.56mm.

But keep up the production of the Wolf and TulaAmmo 7.62X39, we shoot millions of rounds of imported Russian ammo here, just for fun.

Will you tell me and teach me?
:04::04::04::04:

img154.jpg

Will you tell me and teach me?
:04::04::04::04:

View attachment 180570

Probably teach you to run like hell and look for cover. You only have a military. We have a military plus millions of armed citizens who have been firing weapons since they were little kids.

...7.62X39 ...
All the production of AK in the USSR after 74 years was reoriented to a calabash 5.45 ... I mean - BATTLE WEAPONS ...
If there is a combat weapon of the caliber of 7.62 - then this is not the production of the USSR after 74 years
-------------------------------------------
If you're talking about civil carbines, then that's quite true .. 7.62

Probably teach you to run like hell and look for cover. You only have a military. We have a military plus millions of armed citizens who have been firing weapons since they were little kids.
I did not pay attention to this rubbish

This thread has nothing to do with Science and Technology - please try to post in the proper forums next time (Flame Zone perhaps). Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back